Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review on BlissXS and ConnectionXS
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 51
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 69 posts

Review on BlissXS and ConnectionXS
04-03-2013 5:36 AM

Hey guys,

I've been running these 2 alongside eachother for the last few days as I had a younger family member stay with me for the time. Now things haven't been all that great with him... we were very close and somewhere along the way we lost our bond. It just wasn't happening because whenever we saw eachother it would just be dull and boring.

However, the last few days we've gone back to how it was... and I believe connectionxs and bliss have played a huge part in reconnecting on a higher level.

Let me just begin by saying that both of these products feel quite natural - not whack over the head... but the effects are very obvious once you look back in retrospect.

Bliss - IDGAF in a bottle as others have said. We took a train ride and some girls started beating the hell out of eachother. They were probably about 15-16... I saw a guy walk past me on the subway and I looked to see what had compelled him to go to the carriage next to us, where I saw the drama going down. It was just him at that point, so I calmly pushed the "door open" button, walked to the carriage, and grabbed one of the girls off her... I told her to relax and have a seat and got the hair from the other girl out of her hand. She was about to chill out, until one of the girls came out of nowhere and punched her in the face.

Me? I just reacted... and afterwards, it was likw nothing even happened... wasn't angry or upset or annoyed we even got into that situation. I've got a few things happening in my life that I am not happy about, and it melts those worries away a fair bit. A little a314 just makes me detached and more motivated alongside with Bliss.

For ConnectionxS... I personally think this stuff makes me able to express myself better, but I don't know. It can increase rapport in a one on one situation and alongside with Bliss, creates happy "connecting" moments if that makes sense. Like moments where you talk about "old times" at a later date.

That's all I have for now. This is just a very basic overview and I think these products go deeper than I think at the moment, but I will update this thread as I find out more...

P.S. SteveO sorry for not getting back to you about the other products - I had an accident and dropped my phone which cost a lot to repair so I couldn't order!
04-03-2013 5:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Dafixisin, Slyguy

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The fallout mix - Thinking of getting BlissXS + ConnectionXS phertest 2 339 03-29-2013 3:13 PM
Last Post: KIMBA
  BlissXS bored4life 3 686 09-13-2012 1:00 PM
Last Post: SteveO