Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Review of titan
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 30 posts

Review of titan
10-15-2015 3:50 AM

Hi guys,

I know that I am fairly new member over here. I have been using pheromones since last 10 months. I am amazed by their working. As most of you guys started with AD, I did the same.

With their recent bad batch of A314 and drought. I decided to search for better option. So I decided to try titan. One of the member over there recommended it to AD forums.

As I wanted a status product. I tried titan. I am using titan for last 1 month and have saw amazing results so far. I can't accurately compare it with A314. Though their is some similarity.

Now , I will take some certain base of situation to review it that I like.

With titan people take you as daddy figure. It hits people unconsciously more than consciously. First time I saw it results were in a restaurant settings. I was with my family. I decided to put 1 spray.

Initially 1 hour nothing happened. As if everything is going normal. Not a single hit. Later on when I was at a dining table, my brother is constantly trying to please me which is strange. He never even ask how I am . He is older to me.

Even waiters were more attentive to me. I thought that is just out of fluke. Biggest hit come when my sister made a dirty and joke and put her head on my shoulder to hide like I am her daddy. She is 6 years older to me.

Thus I concluded it work.

I decided to test more. I put 2 spray on and went to event. It was invite only event and I was not allowed with 2 sprays. I was not disappointed. It is part of the testing. I think even with A314 that would not have been possible and I didn't push over.

Later on I wen to salsa class and bang. It turned sexual. One of the girl that is aloof to me and never talk to me, started coming to close to me. It was like wow to me.

It made me more confident. So I took more risk. I put 2 sprays and went to couple of street vendors for food. All of them were so please to serve that my friend next to me was thinking that it is sort of magic. It was titan. Later test confirms.

Also , nobody ask me anything. Even if people ask then they will be convinced by any damn stupid reason. Even train ticket checker didn't ask for ticket when I was travelling. It was sort of James Bond style.

The only drawback with titan to me is that it is more gear towards social. People are not scared of you. They respect and trust you a lot.

My other issue with this is that it is in spray version which last for 6 hours which is significant compared to any other spray. The place I am testing has temperature of more than 35 degree . It is fucking hot. I want an oil version of titan

Self effects were:

-more confidence. I don't care for anyone opinion and people around me were the same. Even though something is vulgar, they think it is good.
-better sleep. It gives me good sleep at night. It is because I am very tired wearing it and when I go to sleep , it is easy to crash.
- more energy and activeness.

Some recommendation to Apex:

-I want 30 ml bottle.
-I want this in oil version as that last much longer

Thanks
10-15-2015 3:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by moe, Ekscentra, V-nice, Macro, thundr, maxx55, kimosabe, Pheroman, Falcon

Spars
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 47 posts

RE: Review of titan
10-15-2015 5:43 AM

Give bad wolf a try. This stuff is a tough drive. It's main goal is to rebuild betas into alphas and it's a tough compound to grasp. You may be still too new, as was I. I'm just not ready for it but the effects are undeniable. The intimidation is very high, so take it slow and start with maybe one drop just to get the feel.

Thundr is reportedly working on getting 30 ml out soon. Don't know about oil. His diffusion is one of the best out there. Oil might hurt that.
10-15-2015 5:43 AM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
969 thanks in 390 posts

10-15-2015 7:07 AM

Ok, fairly new member, just 10 months using mones, and he's being recommended to BW?? Confused

Never used BW, but reports have shown it to be a complicated formula...just saying.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-15-2015 7:07 AM
Spars
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 47 posts

10-15-2015 7:11 AM

Thanks for putting me in my place, V-nice. You are absolutely right. I should not have recommended BW. My apologies.
10-15-2015 7:11 AM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
969 thanks in 390 posts

10-15-2015 7:20 AM

(10-15-2015 7:11 AM)Spars Wrote:  Thanks for putting me in my place, V-nice. You are absolutely right. I should not have recommended BW. My apologies.

No need my friend....just saying, I personally don't like complicated formulas, not saying it's not good, because I'm sure experienced users are having a blast with it, but it may be quite frustrating for a new mone user... or not. Big Grin

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-15-2015 7:20 AM
Thanks given by Spars

kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
73 thanks in 30 posts

10-16-2015 5:50 AM

Bad Wolf is surely on my list to try. Can you compare it with titan?
10-16-2015 5:50 AM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 46 posts

10-26-2015 4:55 PM

(10-16-2015 5:50 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Bad Wolf is surely on my list to try. Can you compare it with titan?

I've never used either, but since nobody else answered, from what I've read BW is both more sexual and more intimidating than Titan. Titan is probably more well rounded and status promoting.

My Journal

Have:
L2Kv1, XiSt, GoA, NNPA, Full Androtics Sampler, TAC, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Approach Confidence, Odyssey

Under (strong*) Consideration:
Core, CV4, Style*, M3X*, Titan
Nude Alpha*, Aqua Vitae*, Bad Wolf*, Hypnotica
Alfa Maschio*, Glace
Alpha Treasures, Captain, ETFZ, The Hookup, Aura of Amity
Bliss, Connections* (XS customer support sucks)
Holy Grail

Samples
Yes
10-26-2015 4:55 PM
gutssk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

10-27-2015 8:50 PM

How does titan compare to am?
10-27-2015 8:50 PM
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
73 thanks in 30 posts

10-28-2015 12:04 AM

Titan and AM are different sort of product. Titan is not sexual like AM. You will also need to initiate the conversation with titan. I will not compare both of them.

It is an Alpha product. AM is different species. You should look at other product from APEX for comparing. M3x to me seems to come close to AM.
10-28-2015 12:04 AM

dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1344
Thanks received:
1504 thanks in 831 posts

10-31-2015 2:18 AM

(10-28-2015 12:04 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Titan and AM are different sort of product. Titan is not sexual like AM. You will also need to initiate the conversation with titan. I will not compare both of them.

It is an Alpha product. AM is different species. You should look at other product from APEX for comparing. M3x to me seems to come close to AM.

I have used AM for years and M3X about 6-7 times now and I can say m3x is a completely different beast than AM!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2015 2:19 AM by dsouza.)
10-31-2015 2:18 AM

Share This Thread