Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review of Vibe, Bliss and Cohesion for Women
pherogal
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Review of Vibe, Bliss and Cohesion for Women
09-07-2012 8:41 PM

1 spray unscented Vibe to the chest, rubbed onto wrists.

Wednesday

I put one spray of Vibe on before going to the doctor's office. As I was sitting waiting to see the doctor, I could hear a man speaking in one of the waiting rooms. He walked backwards out of the room (while still speaking) and looked over at me, then walked back into the office. A few min later I was put in a room by an assistant, a nurse came in later and she was pretty friendly, but not overly so. Later the doctor came in and it was the man I saw earlier. He was very professional/businesslike. Didn't smile, just kept asking questions. The only thing I found that was odd was that I told him how to spell the name of my old medication as he was typing it into a browser. I had to tell him at least 3 times that it was an F, not a PH the way he kept spelling it over and over. He seemed distracted.

After he left, the nurse came back in and I noticed that earlier she had her hair in a ponytail, this time she had her hair down, loose and flowing. We had a pleasant exchange and I left. I didn't notice any self effects.

Added 1 spray of Bliss to my neck, rubbed into wrists and went to Costco.

The pharm tech and pharmacist (both females) were very friendly and helpful. I walked around the store for a while, no noticeable hits. I finally went back to get my prescription, still wasn't ready but it didn't bother me, I just sat and waited. Felt fairly calm. When I went to checkout, the checkout girl wasn't smiling at anyone and didn't seem personable. She didn't smile at me, but seemed very polite in our exchange and told me how much I had left on my Cash Card. She was more cut and dry with other people . I didn't notice any really big/obvious hits or self effects.

Thursday

1 spray of unscented Cohesion for Women to the chest, rubbed onto wrists

Had a stressful day at work and was hoping to calm down. My mother and brother arrived about 30 min later to go out to dinner.

Added 2 sprays of Vibe right before going out to dinner.

We drove to a buffet about 10-15 min away. We were there for at least 2 hours but I didn't notice any hits from anyone. I did feel fairly relaxed. Usually when I go to a buffet, I eat really fast and get stuffed quickly. I felt fairly mellow and for the first time, I paced myself and enjoyed my food. Mom and bro seemed normal, didn't seem more or less social than usual. We did have a bottle of sake, not sure if that had an effect our on mood or behavior. But again, no noticeable hits from others around me.

Androtics - Instant Shine, IS/B, IS/A, MX397, MX335, MX235, TUTH, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, CTTM, TAA, TAH, TAL, A314, P102, P109
Alpha Dreams- Charme, Glace, Achar, Alpha Donna, Alpha-androstenol
Love Potion:Audacious,B2,Balm Bomb,BANG!,Blatant Invitation,Cougar Potion,Cuddle Bunny,Dominance,Focus Potion,G2,Gotcha!fLace,La Femme Mystere,La Femme Noire,Leather,Lumina,Mother's Little Helper,OpenWindows,Sexology,Sexpionage,S​uper Sexy for Women,Swimming with Sharks,Teddy Potion BB,TMI, Topper,
Love Scent - Scent of Eros, EoW
Pheromone XS- Desire Me Plus, Desire Me oil, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe, Tease, Bliss, Cohesion, Connection, Madame, XS103, XS110, XS111, EST
09-07-2012 8:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 26,945 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,198 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  Review of Xist + cohesion in3deep 12 8,390 03-29-2015 5:20 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Vibe xs review peter piper 2 2,954 07-30-2014 9:32 PM
Last Post: Futureman
  bliss review blimblam 6 4,106 07-16-2014 6:54 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift