Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review of OD
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

Review of OD
05-18-2016 7:22 PM

User Age: 21
product Name: Overdose by LAL mones
Dosage: 2 glob, then 1 glob, then 1/2 glob
Rating: (1-10) Not sure... since I cant even use it!
Scent: Does not smell, only if you put your nose to it

What this pheromone product is supposed to do seems like a great product. unfortunetly, it is EXTREMELY hard to find the right dosage. While I do see a reasonable bit more respect when I use 1/2 glob. I would not recommend this product to new pheromone users or people who are too lazy to figure out a product. This product is best used in the summer by the way, since the dispersing works best in hot weather, otherwise it takes a LONG time to disperse. does anyone experience this with any other LAL mone gel bottles? Maybe its not the pheromone blend.

On the good note if you are interested in buying.. Wacko2

1. It lasts a long time (the effects I do have last a LONG time)
2. great for warm weather, unlike regular sprays in hot weather, it will last for hours in hot weather.
3. If you can figure it out, as I have had a tiny taste of it at 1/2 glob (I think im close?), it is a good respect product. Kinda is like Black wolf, kinda. It is a bit lighter with those social pheromones. So has the vibe of BW but without the "I could be dangerous" part of the vibe of BW that keeps certain people at bay, while others (certain girls that like the baddest badass) will be attracted. Maybe I have the wrong dosage which is why I am getting a strong respect vibe (Oding on Overdose).. or maybe its the way the product is designed.
4. Cost effective. Very good for the wallet, if you happen to get it to work.

Just be alert that it is a PAIN to figure out.. and is not good for cold weather.

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 7:48 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-18-2016 7:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1915
Thanks received:
2047 thanks in 1222 posts

RE: Review of OD
05-18-2016 7:54 PM

All gel products have required heat for decent dispersion, in my experience. Even layering with ISO E Super only goes so far in aiding diffusion for gel products. I've always had the best results in heat, and this is where gels fall short in a big way.
05-18-2016 7:54 PM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

05-18-2016 7:58 PM

(05-18-2016 7:54 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  All gel products have required heat for decent dispersion, in my experience. Even layering with ISO E Super only goes so far in aiding diffusion for gel products. I've always had the best results in heat, and this is where gels fall short in a big way.

I was referring to the difficulty in squirt amount. In other words, Is it the pheromone that is difficult to measure or the way its delivered? You are right though, its a KILLER in the summer. It is SO useful, since the sprays dont last long in hot or cold weather but great in room temperature/damp (not foggy or wet) weather. With the gel form, it works good in two of the three settings.. Hot and Room temperature. In cold, it just dies...

quit

05-18-2016 7:58 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1915
Thanks received:
2047 thanks in 1222 posts

05-18-2016 8:18 PM

(05-18-2016 7:58 PM)AccountOfRyan Wrote:  I was referring to the difficulty in squirt amount. In other words, Is it the pheromone that is difficult to measure or the way its delivered? You are right though, its a KILLER in the summer. It is SO useful, since the sprays dont last long in hot or cold weather but great in room temperature/damp (not foggy or wet) weather. With the gel form, it works good in two of the three settings.. Hot and Room temperature. In cold, it just dies...

Yes, the pump mechanism can be difficult to work with if trying to get fractions of a pump, or dot sizes (this is the amount I've come to prefer for NA gel).
05-18-2016 8:18 PM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

05-19-2016 10:00 AM

(05-18-2016 8:18 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Yes, the pump mechanism can be difficult to work with if trying to get fractions of a pump, or dot sizes (this is the amount I've come to prefer for NA gel).

Oh :/ well sucks

quit

05-19-2016 10:00 AM

Share This Thread