Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review of FTL4Her and Fluffy Kitty
pollywolly101
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

Review of FTL4Her and Fluffy Kitty
06-03-2010 2:39 PM

Hi all!! First of all, if you are looking for a review that was the result of careful testing over several days, this ain't it! :s

Fluffy Kitty: smelled the cops in the package!!!! WHOOOWEEEE! Fortunately though, the smell very quickly dissipated after 5-10 minutes of dry-down. I almost immediately get a really perky sweet little vibe. Not exactly mood-elevating but more just....smooooooth.
Got it in Pink Sugar type scent which is really very close to Aqualina. My SO always tells me I smell so good when I am wearing this. He is very cuddly and gentle with me anyway so I can't say there is much difference there, but he IS more focused on me like not answering his phone if we are just spending time in front of the TV or w/e.
Final Answer: LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! I just wanna spray it on even when I am just gonna be at the house all day.

FTL: I have not tested this one as much with SO as I have the above but I am liking it so far! I just have a general sense of well-being. It also seems to make ME fuss over HIM a bit more like wanting to do things to let him know how much I love him.
Also, and this is still being tested, but it SEEMS to make my 7 year old love on me and his baby sister more when I am wearing it. I got this in the Cabana Nights scent and honestly, every time I wear it, people compliment me on the scent.
Final Answer: Not insane over it, but do not wanna be without it in my lil drawer.

Also, she included a sample of some soap that had the Blue Butterfly scent and it was nomable. Really good for summer. I will be placing another order soon and wanna get something in that too!!
06-03-2010 2:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

RE: Review of FTL4Her and Fluffy Kitty
06-03-2010 4:06 PM

Thanks for the update polly. I had a sample of copulins in Pink suger scent and your right they smelled really great once they dried down. Diane has done a great job with creating scents. Out of all the samples she sent me each one smelled really fabulous.

Keep us posted on your results

Tisha
06-03-2010 4:06 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 82 posts

06-03-2010 7:41 PM

Thanks for the review! I have loved everything I've tried from Diane so it is nice to see her women's products seem to be working (and smelling) so well also!

(06-03-2010 2:39 PM)pollywolly101 Wrote:  Hi all!! First of all, if you are looking for a review that was the result of careful testing over several days, this ain't it! :s

Fluffy Kitty: smelled the cops in the package!!!! WHOOOWEEEE! Fortunately though, the smell very quickly dissipated after 5-10 minutes of dry-down. I almost immediately get a really perky sweet little vibe. Not exactly mood-elevating but more just....smooooooth.
Got it in Pink Sugar type scent which is really very close to Aqualina. My SO always tells me I smell so good when I am wearing this. He is very cuddly and gentle with me anyway so I can't say there is much difference there, but he IS more focused on me like not answering his phone if we are just spending time in front of the TV or w/e.
Final Answer: LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! I just wanna spray it on even when I am just gonna be at the house all day.

FTL: I have not tested this one as much with SO as I have the above but I am liking it so far! I just have a general sense of well-being. It also seems to make ME fuss over HIM a bit more like wanting to do things to let him know how much I love him.
Also, and this is still being tested, but it SEEMS to make my 7 year old love on me and his baby sister more when I am wearing it. I got this in the Cabana Nights scent and honestly, every time I wear it, people compliment me on the scent.
Final Answer: Not insane over it, but do not wanna be without it in my lil drawer.

Also, she included a sample of some soap that had the Blue Butterfly scent and it was nomable. Really good for summer. I will be placing another order soon and wanna get something in that too!!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-03-2010 7:41 PM
Beccah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 248 posts

06-04-2010 3:10 PM

Haha I learned not to test out ny mix on my husband if I truly want to gauge it's effects. He's more the strong silent type, so the most I can get out of any blend is that he's less crabby, or he's more frisky. I did finally give Rock Star Red Carpet a whirl w/out him present & got to really gauge it's effects.
06-04-2010 3:10 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 42 posts

06-09-2010 4:40 PM

Ah looky! Someone else likes Fluffy Kitty. I love mine!

Just ordered the FTL today...can't wait to try that one.
06-09-2010 4:40 PM

ladybegood1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

07-25-2010 9:39 PM

Fluffy kitty I have not tried yet--but I think I am going to!

FTL is one of my favorites! I wear it everywhere. It is not a heavy hitter for me but much more gentle and kind. It provides nice self effects, I feel like everything had this soft amber glow, I love everyone and everything around me. I tend to smile a LOT! LOL
I have notice in others similar affection, and general congenial chattiness. People seem more open to my approach and attempts at conversation. This is one I refuse to run out of!

Ann
07-25-2010 9:39 PM
Beccah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 248 posts

07-26-2010 5:04 PM

So I've got my sampler from Paradise 7, I've these in my pack..This shall be a fun week, lol.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2010 5:04 PM by Beccah.)
07-26-2010 5:04 PM
ladybegood1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

07-26-2010 8:36 PM

I cannot wait to read your reviews Beccah!

Ann
07-26-2010 8:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fluffy Kitty review Willow 7 641 01-05-2010 5:24 PM
Last Post: Tisha