Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Requesting 5 diligent testers for Mr. CEO
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Requesting 5 diligent testers for Mr. CEO
03-13-2017 3:41 PM

Nice snoop! Excited!

Haha! Wouldn't luck have it?! Also just received!

Had a DOH! Moment; product arrived separated. There was a visible line where the separation in the contents of the roll on (plastic, black Turn cap) had occurred. I should've taken a picture. It has been insanely cold these last few days and was probabaly just due to that.
Note: Most of us, (I think) either shake every time we dose or don't shake at all. I would recommend a note with the packaging to ensure your customer base knows the separation to be normal, if this is indeed normal. I have not seen this as visually apparent with your mix with any other purchase I've made, but this could be for many number of reasons. One of these could be due to a vast majority of mixes I've own were in blue or black bottles, so I wouldn't know if the mix had indeed separated or not.

Notes: at first sniff, I got a spicier note. After applying about 1/2 inch to each wrist after a vigorous shake, the spice note that I originally smelled has faded to more of a floral note. Smells clean. Indecisive on preference just yet.

Personally, packaging is a huge deal for me. PTres seems to usually over do it for my taste. I have no use for a wooden treasure chest, but the symbolism and branding at first was definitely strong. I typically toss the chest in the trash soon after and have no use for the gold sack, for example. (No offense meant. Merely an example of what one of the bigger vendors methods of shipping and explained for comparison.) Pureguilt's packaging seems to be one of the better balances between function and flair. Bottle is rolled in an adequate amount of bubble wrap, placed in the center of a black cardboard? cylinder with branding on the ouside. Perfect.

Web page branding sets the product up to be the trifecta: alpha status, sex, and social. If it's as effective as the page declares and with a price like that, it's setup to be a winner. Let's not pretend: that's a tall order. I'm excited to see it hold up!

Setting: white, 28M, 6'2, "Husky" build, located in Northeast US, office and retail environments will be my testing grounds majority of the time.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2017 4:37 PM by Spars.)
03-13-2017 3:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big John
Vendor

03-14-2017 7:47 AM

(03-13-2017 2:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I received my Mr. CEO in the mail today. Going to start officially testing it since I've already been phero free for a few days. Smells nice. Reminds me of D & G. I can tell from the bottle that there is a healthy shot of androstenone in this.

Yes. Mr. CEO has the highest amount of androstenone of any of the products.

03-14-2017 7:47 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-15-2017 12:32 AM

Well just got my product in the mail! Excellent packaging including the tube it comes in, the bubble wrap and heat sealed wrap or what have you that needs to be peeled off.

The product has distinct different layers, almost like one clear liquid layer and one cloudy layer. Shaken up, the liquid is slightly cloudy, and not very viscous. I put a little dab on my finger just to smell the product and see what kind of notes I get. I did not smell any 'mone smell hardly but a faint cologne smell that smells good to me.

I will be testing this product at multiple venues, and for the most part people I already know/interact with.

I will be back here to post after I have a FULL grasp on the product, unless something significant stands out in the meantime.

Thanks PG for allowing me to test. I will submit the most honest feedback I can and look forward to testing.

Cheers guys HunterPartyDrinks
03-15-2017 12:32 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-15-2017 1:24 AM

The layered liquid is apparent in my bottle. I left it in my car one night when it was cold, and the layered liquid became like powder. I think it was the actual pheromone molecules I was seeing. After leaving it on my counter top for two weeks, the molecules blended back into the cloud. It was a slow process I could watch the powder become smaller and smaller as the days went.

The self effects seem to be lacking something. There is too much hammer and not enough chisel.

I've noticed people get out of my way while walking easier with this product. I do walk straighter, feel a stronger presence, and my voice is more confident as a result of these things.

I haven't seen a social aspect, or a mesmerizing trance. There's no famous celeb aura as wolf has. There is no mezmerizing social aura Nude Alpha has. There isn't a trust or bond aspect to it that I can feel as of now. There isn't a WOW factor like I subtly get with tusc. It feels chilly (I was going to say cold but that is too harsh) in self effects and the vibe I get from others.

Look at these guys. Give them dark hair and much more body hair. That's how I see it right now. Big and strong, yet lacks aesthetics. It could make a good base if you add some socials and a trust mix. I wouldn't solo it to the bar because it's too much OOMPH and not enough social charm. It feels like it's missing something. It could be completely misunderstood and is a super hard sexual. Definitely can be intimidating.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 1:28 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-15-2017 1:24 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-15-2017 7:11 AM

@ BDB - Thanks for sharing. Could you also share your dose(s) and age?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

03-15-2017 7:11 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-15-2017 11:44 AM

Should someone create an actual test thread for this product? That way people don't get confused.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-15-2017 11:44 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-15-2017 12:10 PM

Good call Mr Snoop. My bad. facepalm

03-15-2017 12:10 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-15-2017 5:23 PM

(03-15-2017 1:24 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I've noticed people get out of my way while walking easier with this product. I do walk straighter, feel a stronger presence, and my voice is more confident as a result of these things.
I know I said I would not review until I have a grasp but I got this, this morning when I
walked into work. Everyone was giving my like a 3 foot diameter space everywhere I went. Which seemed exaggerated.

Will test on...
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

(03-15-2017 7:11 AM)Spars Wrote:  @ BDB - Thanks for sharing. Could you also share your dose(s) and age?

Updated the info in the actual review thread you made.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 5:24 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
Big John
Vendor

03-25-2017 12:41 PM

Let's hear some more reviews if you guys have them.

03-25-2017 12:41 PM

Share This Thread