Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Replacement for Glace? Since it's no longer available
hunkthechunk
Yoga Dude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question Replacement for Glace? Since it's no longer available
04-21-2023 7:18 PM

Since it appears Glace is no longer available. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good product that would work in it's place? Particularly for AS3 falling in love mix NA(NAG)+A1+Glace

I was thinking perhaps Bliss, GOA or even Love Boat? Anyone had any success with substituting Glace with something else in this mix?

Emailed Paulius at AromaFero last week about Glace availability and he said Alpha Dreams have went radio silent and don't reply to his or other customers emails anymore, which leads me to believe Glace is gone forever

Inventory
LS- SOE, Chikara
XS- Xist & Evolve (oils), Love Boat, Bliss
LAL- AQ, BW, Wolf, NAG, T-Max150
AromaFero- A1 & CO-PUL (oils)
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2023 7:38 PM by hunkthechunk.)
04-21-2023 7:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PepperPundit
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Replacement for Glace? Since it's no longer available
04-22-2023 12:45 AM

There was a post a while back asking for a replacement for Glace : https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromones...e-to-glace

(10-24-2015 7:53 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  If you're talking about the "Falling in Love" mix, you can do something like this (variations):

Nude Alpha + Glace/Hypnotica/Open Windows/Aura of Amity + A1/Imprint/Voodoo/P96

Also seen a mention of using Connections: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Truth-Seru...#pid202977

(05-30-2017 4:31 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I have found the NA combo mentioned above to be the closest to a fall in love mix I've tried.
YOUR sweet spot NA dose
ONE!!! spray Connections
40mcg A1 spray

I've also seen this mention in https://pherotruth.com/Thread-as33156-s-mixes-for-me

(07-28-2017 3:28 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  In AS3s journal, he mentioned that he is using M512 or something from HAX as replacement for glace.

For reference this thread you already have seen https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Glace-Substitute
04-22-2023 12:45 AM
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2023 12:55 PM

Glacé was removed from Alpha dreams well over a year ago, with my greatest attempts possible, Paulius was able to get Glace back exclusively , this was back in 2021

I was able to secure roughly 5-6 years worth of Glace which is a couple of bottles

Glacé can possibly be brought back however I would imagine it would take the efforts of multiple people , maybe even a group of people to reach out to Alpha dreams & Paulus to increase the demand significantly

Once my Glace runs out I will be in the same boat, some
Possible alternatives would be

Hypnotica
Open Windows
Aura of Amity
Connections
M512
WingmanHAX

I would say test them out ,report back in detial while making great attempts getting Glacé back in stock
04-22-2023 12:55 PM
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

04-22-2023 3:43 PM

Connections is for deep rapport. The only one I tested thoroughly. It's very good in that aspect.

But doesn't necessarily make them talk much. I think bliss was created for that purpose but to me, for all I know bliss is snake oil. Tested two testers and didn't see anything out of the norm from people I know or stranger
04-22-2023 3:43 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2023 5:05 PM

I've previously tested Hypnotica, Bliss, and Wingman multiple times and it didn't do anything for me. It didn't get people talking.

After that I tested Orbital, Open Window, Connection and Wolf. Wolf helped a little bit to get people talking and I don't know if it was me. I made an effort. When I wore Open Window and Connecten it may have got people talking.

Before I test them again, I have to test my M3X 2017 and old L2k regularly before the effects expire.
04-22-2023 5:05 PM

hunkthechunk
Yoga Dude

Rep Post

04-23-2023 7:31 PM

Thanks for the responses.

I'm going to try Bliss out in the falling in love mix, failing that order up Connections for a test

Inventory
LS- SOE, Chikara
XS- Xist & Evolve (oils), Love Boat, Bliss
LAL- AQ, BW, Wolf, NAG, T-Max150
AromaFero- A1 & CO-PUL (oils)
04-23-2023 7:31 PM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-24-2023 1:33 AM

Rereading this thread, I realized that I'm pretty much be the single PT poster who promotes XS Bliss. But I really get a strong positive action out of is. Exactly what it should do, fun, bliss, disinhibition. I can't really recall any other guy reporting that positive about Bliss.

On the other hand, when Bliss was unavailable in Europe, I've bought Hypnotica, Wingman, AF Glace (never had the chance to get the original). All these are a waste of money (quite over a 100 bucks), I get no effect at all from them. Yet at least Hypnotica and Wingman have got positive reports from other posters.

Wolf was for me another waste of money. I get effects, but it is that much status-destroying and betafying, that I'm hesitant to use it again. Example: while I am in the office well liked and respected to the highest degree, with Wolf I've seen an enormous drop in respect. Completely out of persona people be rude to me or make barbed comments. So another full Bottle that is shifted to the rear if the shelf and most likely never be touched again.

XSTaboo is highly promoted by a lot of other members, yet for me it's only a watered down version of Bliss, even in an environment that should be perfect for it, my favorite club full of 20-something girls.

With the status or sexual products there is an unison opinion within PT, we agree completely how BW, AV, Acsend or DP works. But for the socials it is much more complex. Funnily the Nude family is somewhat in between. Pure Nude is most social and most controversial and when we move to the more alpha /sexual side, as with NA or NAG (I've only experienced NA and I'm undecided on it) the opinion becomes more homogeneous.

Why is it, that socials have so different effects on individuals?

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2023 1:41 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-24-2023 1:33 AM
PepperPundit
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-24-2023 7:00 PM

(04-24-2023 1:33 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  With the status or sexual products there is an unison opinion within PT, we agree completely how BW, AV, Acsend or DP works. But for the socials it is much more complex. Funnily the Nude family is somewhat in between. Pure Nude is most social and most controversial and when we move to the more alpha /sexual side, as with NA or NAG (I've only experienced NA and I'm undecided on it) the opinion becomes more homogeneous.

Why is it, that socials have so different effects on individuals?

It is likely a combination of both individual (self-effects) and external (other people being affected by molecules) factors that influence the effects of social pheromones.

For example, an individual's current state of mind, level of energy, and beliefs about themselves may all play a role in how different pheromones molecules affect them. A shy but intelligent person may benefit from a molecule that increases their confidence, while an outgoing person who tends to dominate conversations may be influenced by a molecule that encourages them to listen more actively.

If the situation were reversed, the shy person may not interact, while the outgoing person may not stop talking. One product may be a hit for someone and a dud for somebody else.

It's possible that the social pheromones are affecting you in the first place, leading you to influence others to initiate and maintain conversations with you. It's like this kind of 'aura' that you seem to exude during a period of abstinence (NO FAP/Semen Retention). Subtle changes in body language can have an unconscious effect on others.

Then there's the influence of molecules on others, which should be consistent regardless of who wears them. I imagine that whether a product works for an individual is a combination of both factors.

The effects of social pheromones may depend more on individual self-effects, whereas the effects of sexual pheromones may depend more on the individuals who perceive them (i.e., the "primal" mating message of whether the individual is sexually compatible with the wearer).
04-24-2023 7:00 PM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-25-2023 6:29 AM

Yeah, personality could play an role and that could explain why I see a disconnect on how socials work for me vs. others.
I'm quite far out on extrovertion and intellect. An ordinary motor mouth mone doesn't change much for me

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-25-2023 6:29 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-26-2023 7:56 AM

(04-22-2023 12:55 PM)Q873 Wrote:  Glacé was removed from Alpha dreams well over a year ago, with my greatest attempts possible, Paulius was able to get Glace back exclusively , this was back in 2021

I was able to secure roughly 5-6 years worth of Glace which is a couple of bottles

Glacé can possibly be brought back however I would imagine it would take the efforts of multiple people , maybe even a group of people to reach out to Alpha dreams & Paulus to increase the demand significantly

Once my Glace runs out I will be in the same boat, some
Possible alternatives would be

Hypnotica
Open Windows
Aura of Amity
Connections
M512
WingmanHAX

I would say test them out ,report back in detial while making great attempts getting Glacé back in stock

Isn't HAX down?

04-26-2023 7:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AV+Glace+Androstadienone mix replacement for introvert Akp69 6 4,370 07-14-2015 10:30 AM
Last Post: andromun
  People who used to disrespect you, no longer do so. okyoureabeast 4 3,124 01-16-2013 11:16 PM
Last Post: okyoureabeast
  What pheromones make you last longer in bed? fuzzcat 23 11,029 07-15-2011 10:41 AM
Last Post: Beccah