Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Repeat PXS Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Repeat PXS Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
09-08-2018 11:32 PM

Okay, last review for the day!

If you want a company similar to Androtics but also different, welcome to PXS!

1. A WIDE variety of products; from mixes to putatives to research blends to...God knows what!
2. PXS has its own forums, of which the more (relevant and useful) posts you create, the more possible discount you can get on future PXS orders. Furthermore, PXS associates (and sometimes the owner) will engage forum users from time to time.
3. Orders arrive very well packaged, with 2-3 samples, candy/goodies, and a hand-written thank-you by the PXS service department!
4. Clean and clear looking bottles with nice labeling; easy to determine how much pheromone is left in a given bottle.

I know PXS isn't heavily talked about as far as solo mix mones go, but they have MANY, good products that give you the power to test and research for yourself. Their customer service is excellent and caring, and the forums (and forum users) are very welcoming.

Shipping note: As far as shipping times go, they are above average most of the time, and their email, order updates will put a smile on your face Buba
09-08-2018 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Repeat PXS Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
10-15-2018 5:45 PM

I recently participated in a sale PXS just had. I think it was last weekend (not just this last). Pretty significant discounts available for that sale so I decided to replace my 10ml Cohesion that was all used up and also get a new 10ml Bliss and 10ml Evolve that will be running out sometime in the near future.

I guess there had been several orders for Bliss that put my shipping behind normal time while they whipped up a new batch. I received an email stating it would be going out Friday. I didn't care to respond as it didn't matter to me that it was a few days later than their normal lightning quick mailings.

I got my package Saturday and I scored big with some rather large 'samples' of Naked Gun and Brute along with my order. I hadn't ordered from Steve-O in quite a while because I had ordered so much product from him and everyone else that it's actually quite difficult to get through all that I have.

These three that I have re-ordered I feel are all very competent blends with varied results. It is also easy for me to recommend the customer service Steve-O and Co provide.
10-15-2018 5:45 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-02-2019 12:52 PM

If there's a pheromone company that truly understands business and customer service, it is PXS. They have a proper, easy to navigate website. They respond to customer inquiries. And they ship lightning fast. I received my order before I was even expecting it. They always include samples (not just one tiny sample like some other companies), candy, and a hand-written note. In terms of customer service, PXS is the standard that other pheromone companies should aspire to be like.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 12:53 PM by MisterY.)
01-02-2019 12:52 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-05-2019 6:29 PM

I'm happy to agree with everything written above! I love those hand written notes and especially answered emails. Even if they don't have an immediate answer, they respond right away and DO actually getnback to you quickly. I have made enough orders from them over the years to practically have a store of my own (excessive, I know, but I'm an enthusiast Big Grin) and they have always shipped lightning fast. I have never paid shipping that I recal either, because of their " order x$ and the shiiping is free" and the FREE shipping (aka regular, lowest rate) is stupid fast, with the only exceptions being special orders or out of stockmitems, which they tell you about before hand. They have been quick to correct any mistakes as well. Example: was missing an order item. Sent them an email with photo (they ship in a sealed bag so easy to prove it wasn't tampered with) and got an answer SAME DAY, within hours. Just a couple days later the item was in my mail. Dayum.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-05-2019 6:29 PM

eternitys_child
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2019 12:36 AM

I'm so glad to see a thread with my fellows from over there Smile y'all get it. I'm a pxs fanboy4lyf

I've never felt the desire to leave pheromonexs because of the service I experience with them. The quality of products is top notch.

The first time I ever used a pxs product, I was sold because it worked exponentially better compared to the products I was used to at androtics.

I've always anticipated opening up a package from them, and the handwritten note always hits me in the feels. You can really feel the love that steveo's cultivating in his workplace, for his staff, and those who run that company. It really is a company founded on love of life, and experiences.

I highly recommend men to check out xist, which is a perfect standalone product. I always use the oil version, but you shouldn't use the oil if you live in places as cold as norway or canada. Women should check out cohesion for women. I had my gf at the time wear cohesion for women and I was stuck to her like glue Man in love

They make super simple products that WORK, using a diffusion technology that was formulated by professional perfumists specifically for pxs. Which means you can take all the guesswork out of how to diffuse your phero's properly, because PXS has that covered.

I love the way SteveO runs his company, and I've adopted many of the same ideologies he has into my own management style and how we treat our customers now Smile

01-15-2019 12:36 AM
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-12-2019 10:06 PM

I'm having some trouble with this company. Two support tickets and no replies, I spent over 100$ and paid for fast shipping and i'm getting nothing back Sad
06-12-2019 10:06 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-12-2019 10:19 PM

Did you see my post in the other section you sent? When did you order?
06-12-2019 10:19 PM
jb20

Rep Post

06-13-2019 5:47 AM

(06-12-2019 10:06 PM)Devin1Neil Wrote:  I'm having some trouble with this company. Two support tickets and no replies, I spent over 100$ and paid for fast shipping and i'm getting nothing back Sad

They got some no shipping days...takes along if a product is custom.Use their forum?
06-13-2019 5:47 AM

arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

06-13-2019 7:28 AM

Definitely give it some time. I've noticed that few people nowadays are really too antsy. (Anxious ants, I say. P )
I ordered some stuff over 100 USD in value as well, being very well aware of that it can take a moment. (Ordered custom items.)

Plan ahead; paying for fast shipping usually is just money away from future purchases. Well, at least in my case, I live in Finland, most shipments take a good while to arrive, whatever shipping method I choose so I hardly ever pay much extra for "faster shipping."

Anyway, relax, read the forums, live your life. Party

I hope I didn't offend you Devin1Neil. I've purchased from PXS several times and they always come through. And they do inform very well about days when there's no shipments going out, overall I've found the company to be top notch in many ways.
06-13-2019 7:28 AM
Deashar
Reformed Absolutist

Rep Post

05-24-2020 8:55 AM

(01-15-2019 12:36 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:  I'm so glad to see a thread with my fellows from over there :) y'all get it. I'm a pxs fanboy4lyf

I've never felt the desire to leave pheromonexs because of the service I experience with them. The quality of products is top notch.

The first time I ever used a pxs product, I was sold because it worked exponentially better compared to the products I was used to at androtics.

I've always anticipated opening up a package from them, and the handwritten note always hits me in the feels. You can really feel the love that steveo's cultivating in his workplace, for his staff, and those who run that company. It really is a company founded on love of life, and experiences.

I highly recommend men to check out xist, which is a perfect standalone product. I always use the oil version, but you shouldn't use the oil if you live in places as cold as norway or canada. Women should check out cohesion for women. I had my gf at the time wear cohesion for women and I was stuck to her like glue :man_in_love:

They make super simple products that WORK, using a diffusion technology that was formulated by professional perfumists specifically for pxs. Which means you can take all the guesswork out of how to diffuse your phero's properly, because PXS has that covered.

I love the way SteveO runs his company, and I've adopted many of the same ideologies he has into my own management style and how we treat our customers now :)

Reading a lot of praise for this company lately; is it still as good as it sounds as of may 2020?

Probably will end up switching companies and I’ve got my eye set on this one for now.

>Deashar's Codex<

Currently in use: IS/A314/TUTH-A/TUTH-BDT/Gentleman-A/Gentleman-B/Calm
Depleted: IO/IH/Mol.C
Got rid of: Ammo
05-24-2020 8:55 AM

Share This Thread