Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Removed all doubt that pheromones work. Excited.
AzureDesire
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Removed all doubt that pheromones work. Excited.
05-18-2018 3:09 AM

Hey guys and girls,

I'm new here. I figured it couldn't hurt to introduce myself and give a bit of a bio before asking the experts for their advice on my next purchase so here goes:

I'm 32, introverted and I live in a small town in England as a retail assistant in a predominantly female customer heavy company. I am working on a screenplay and my passions are writing and game design. I would love to make it into both industries in the near future.

I'm average looking I'd say, not especially tall or muscly but women seem to love my blue eyes. This is the one thing I have been complimented on numerous occasions in my life. I have approach anxiety and as a result, most of the women I've met have been through online websites.

So I'd love something with good self-effects ;)

I've dabbled in the past and found a website called the house of pheromones. After reading descriptions and reviews of the mones there I decided to get CORPORATIVO as I thought it would be a good all-rounder. I didn't notice any effects and my gf at the time even said it smells like you're wearing cat piss stop wearing that. And every time I wore it she said the same thing even when I tried to mask it with normal cologne such as jpg or polo red.

So I thought it was all bullshit and haven't used it since. I still have it.

Was watching the ocean's 13 movie last night and saw "The gilroy" by TRUE PHEROMONES and it aroused my curiosity again which lead me here after finding "Athena 10x".

I was reading about some of your experiences in the "top 5" thread and now wholeheartedly believe that this stuff works because no one would talk that much about something fake. I need your help guys. There are so many products and I have limited money working minimum wage. So I want to pick one that will work for me.

I'd like a product that will give me great self-effects of confidence, have women approach me to talk and feel horny around me like the gilroy did in the movie (I know it's a movie and it won't be that overt but something similar) The celebrity one I read about where women flash their tits at you sounds fun lol. I'm not hugely alpha but I am definitely dominant in the bedroom if that helps. I'd also like the product to be for work and just every day in general without offending anyone if possible. I don't need love feelings I'm looking for more casual sex with 8s, 9s and 10s. I have yet to experience an 8 let alone a 10. If you guys could help me I would be very grateful and who knows if I meet a 10 I could fall in love with her then be back on here asking for a love potion P

This is extremely long I know but now you know a lot about me and I feel it will give you a good idea of what might work for me? I'd love any suggestions you may be able to give me. Thanks very much in advance guys. I appreciate it Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 3:23 AM by AzureDesire.)
05-18-2018 3:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Removed all doubt that pheromones work. Excited.
05-18-2018 5:28 AM

Hi AzureDesire, welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new to all this, took a chance on a few products, and quickly ordered more once I realised how good they are. I'm basically introverted too, and they've certainly helped me come out of my shell a bit.

First off, if you're on minimum wage at 32 years old then I recommend starting with something that helps at work. I like Pheromone Treasures products, I've had good luck wearing Captain, I wore this for a week at work and the boss gave me a $3000 per year raise. May be a coincidence, who knows? Treasureful Shine is great for 'brightening' your workplace, your colleagues will suddenly be more happy and cheerful around you. Swoon is a nice well-rounded daily wear. I sound like a shill for them, but their products made me a convert. PT products are 'smooth' and not as in-your-face as many other suppliers.

I've since ordered Titan, Core and M3X from Apex. I've only tried Titan so far, the self-effects are crazy! I feel bulletproof, my voice deepens, my back straightens, people in the street make way for me instead of the usual other way around. However I'd hesitate to use it at work.

These forums are a great resource with many experienced people who are happy to offer advice. Here's your first piece of advice. Use the search function, pretty much every question on the subject will have already been discussed ad nauseum. Some of the threads are very long but worth the effort, there's a lot of gold in there buried amongst the bullshit.

And remember, pheromones are the polish that makes you shine. For polish to work, there needs to be something of substance underneath. Never stop working on self-improvement. There's plenty of advice on that here too, some of it very questionable Big Grin

PT • Captain Oil • Treasureful Shine • Alpha Treasures Oil • Swoon Oil • The Hookup • Androstadienone • Grail of Affection
Apex • Titan • M3X • Dionysus • Core

Everybody is the hero of their own narrative
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 5:28 AM by Henry_the_turnip.)
05-18-2018 5:28 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-18-2018 4:30 PM

Hey Azure,
Just a side note that what your girlfriend was smelling could happen to any pheromone product. Some people can smell the real (and foul) smell of pheromones; which is similar to urine or sweat.
From Pheromone Treasure, I only tried captain and aura of amenity(?) (forgot the real name, but it's often called AOA in here). Both worked but I had to sell because an hour or two later I was able to smell the sweat. I did notice more "respect vibe with captain. With AOA, things are more cheerful.
I've read that Swoon doesn't contain any pheromone with a foul smell.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-18-2018 4:30 PM
AzureDesire
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2018 3:50 AM

(05-18-2018 5:28 AM)Henry_the_turnip Wrote:  Hi AzureDesire, welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new to all this, took a chance on a few products, and quickly ordered more once I realised how good they are. I'm basically introverted too, and they've certainly helped me come out of my shell a bit.

First off, if you're on minimum wage at 32 years old then I recommend starting with something that helps at work. I like Pheromone Treasures products, I've had good luck wearing Captain, I wore this for a week at work and the boss gave me a $3000 per year raise. May be a coincidence, who knows? Treasureful Shine is great for 'brightening' your workplace, your colleagues will suddenly be more happy and cheerful around you. Swoon is a nice well-rounded daily wear. I sound like a shill for them, but their products made me a convert. PT products are 'smooth' and not as in-your-face as many other suppliers.

I've since ordered Titan, Core and M3X from Apex. I've only tried Titan so far, the self-effects are crazy! I feel bulletproof, my voice deepens, my back straightens, people in the street make way for me instead of the usual other way around. However I'd hesitate to use it at work.

These forums are a great resource with many experienced people who are happy to offer advice. Here's your first piece of advice. Use the search function, pretty much every question on the subject will have already been discussed ad nauseum. Some of the threads are very long but worth the effort, there's a lot of gold in there buried amongst the bullshit.

And remember, pheromones are the polish that makes you shine. For polish to work, there needs to be something of substance underneath. Never stop working on self-improvement. There's plenty of advice on that here too, some of it very questionable Big Grin

Thanks for the reply Henry I will look into pheromone treasures. Have you managed to use M3X or Core yet? Titan sounds great for self-effects too. I will try the search function and see what I can find. I have been into self-improvement for years. I'm always working on something. I used to be painfully shy but have worked hard on myself to overcome.
05-19-2018 3:50 AM

AzureDesire
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2018 3:57 AM

(05-18-2018 4:30 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Hey Azure,
Just a side note that what your girlfriend was smelling could happen to any pheromone product. Some people can smell the real (and foul) smell of pheromones; which is similar to urine or sweat.
From Pheromone Treasure, I only tried captain and aura of amenity(?) (forgot the real name, but it's often called AOA in here). Both worked but I had to sell because an hour or two later I was able to smell the sweat. I did notice more "respect vibe with captain. With AOA, things are more cheerful.
I've read that Swoon doesn't contain any pheromone with a foul smell.

Hey Shadow,

Thanks for your reply. That must have been it! Do you know if it is possible to mask the smell? That's two endorsing Pheromone treasures. I will definitely check them out. Are they the best company in your opinion? Swoon sounds like the winner so far. Thank you.

Does anyone else know if there is anything else better than Swoon?
After reading up a bit more I think I am specifically looking for the best SEXUAL with SELF-AFFECTS.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018 3:59 AM by AzureDesire.)
05-19-2018 3:57 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-19-2018 7:22 AM

Usually a cover scent could reduce it. But for some people, they will smell it no matter what; which is the main con of pheromones. I created a thread about this issue.

Regarding your sentence "That's two endorsing Pheromone treasures". I wasn't necessarily endorsing the company, my comment was only a follow up to Henry's suggestion Smile Since he mentioned Pheromone Treasure, I thought I would add my opinion as well. Captain and AOA are the only 2 I have tried.

To simplify your search, the companies to look for:
- Pheromone XS
- Apex Pheromone
- LAL
- Pheromone Treasures
- Alpha Dream

Core and Swoon don't seem to have the foul scent issue.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018 7:24 AM by ShadowX114.)
05-19-2018 7:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello! Excited to be here Ael 2 242 07-24-2020 2:27 PM
Last Post: Gladen
  Excited to Learn! fifth_nine 24 9,374 06-16-2013 8:14 PM
Last Post: komax19
  Excited to try some new products! Slippy14 5 2,068 03-24-2013 2:23 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Pheromones for work, social life, partnership a lot to discover Spearfisher 8 2,630 10-29-2012 12:25 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter
  New to Pheromones, Excited to Try Not Me 4 2,949 04-20-2012 10:23 PM
Last Post: as33156