Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Release your inner Renegade *Game face*
Rattlesnake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks received:
208 thanks in 105 posts

Release your inner Renegade *Game face*
06-24-2011 12:55 PM

My RPN renegade skin lotion/balm has arrived, I'll be taking it out in a few hours for a test drive.

A bit of info first of all:

Scent - Bottle says Leather scented. In my opinion, its very sweet leather.

Bottle - most dumbest design ever created, its similar to those shampoo bottle lids in which you push down on one side which causes the opposite end of the circular top to pop up, you then squeeze the bottle to force the contents out....problem? Bottle is stiff as hell, so far less control of the amount that will come out. Also, I think as the bottle empties it'll get harder and harder to get the stuff on the sides in a controlled manner, may need a small stick....

Price - in the UK I bought it for £6.99 probably retails for around the same price in the USA.

Mone formula: Straight none, harder to smell. As you'd expect with the slower diffusion medium the molecules don't jump straight out and hit you like you have with concentrated alcohol based versions.

Reported effects from bodybuilders - many use it to make themselves aggressive for a stronger workout, so I might use it for that purpose myself. They also report more self confidence but fewer hits with the ladies (or with older ladies), possibly connected to the fact some of these guys are beasts. Whilst I lift, I'm only of medium build with decent musculature so I think I'll have less chances of OD'ing.

Application size: Recommended is one pea sized blob, will apply before I go out along jaw line and the bit where the collar bone meets.

The bottle is small so its easy to conceal but I'm going to resist temptation of taking it with me so I have a chance of seeing how long it works for.

Reports to follow.
06-24-2011 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, dbot, mengster

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 256
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 93 posts

RE: Release your inner Renegade *Game face*
06-24-2011 1:04 PM

[Image: dj-nate-game-face-560x420.jpg]

Big Grin

On a serious note, why dont you buy Cetaphil and put ur favourite mones on top ? Big Grin

[Image: unled1kk.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost

MY STASH
Alpha Dream Alfa Maschio | Glace (Vanilla batch) | Certo | Alfa Donna
True Pheromones True Alpha | True Instinct | True Love
Liquid Alchemy Labs Nude Alpha(0.5ml)
HAX Pheroceuticals Wingman Element 9+O | Wingman Edge
06-24-2011 1:04 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
Rattlesnake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks received:
208 thanks in 105 posts

RE: Release your inner Renegade *Game face*
06-25-2011 11:39 AM

Well, it's fair to say Renegade's product isn't a dud but it isn't going to change the world either.

Firstly, the smell changes once you apply it. If anyone has ever used "Yes!" Pheromone (Black bottle) you'll get that familiar cat piss stench that comes from Renegade. Covered with favourite cologne Kouros by YSL.

Location: Varsity Bar - it's a bit studenty/young trendy place but that not normally a bad thing

Effective operating time: 5/6 hours I guess

Smoother type hits than wearing a alcohol equivalent but not as smooth as an oil base product.

Is definitely a 25+ attractor. Younger women are not so attracted as they are intimidated.

Bar girl who was serving me was flirty but that's what bar maids tend to be anyway. Not really a hit.

The best hits were on the only 35+ ladies there - a group of them (i.e. a danger to men who stray from the the pack P) , they were checking out my swagger as I walked to the bar/toilet on each occasion. Felt like a piece of meat the way they were looking at me lol In itself isn't a bad thing. Didn't open them, was outnumbered and didn't really find them to be my type, not age wise but just the way they looked...and acted P A girl one of my friends was chatting up, closed up with me around, that was a bit awkward.

Self affects - does increase confidence a bit (not A314 level - think like a jerk rather than alpha). Wasn't feeling aggressive but will apply a dab under my nose before my next work out

Effects on friends/males - no real aggression, slight respect but their impression of me is far too ingrained to change without something hefty and that can make them open/malleable to change.

Conclusion: For the price well worth a buy, could be a good base for layering. I think they use the same none as Yes! use, and I'm pretty sure its not high quality the price indicates that given it's not watered down. Definitely elicits a none-type response but not in the same way, it's less versatile and worthless on younger women. Finally, they've shot themselves in the foot by using a stupid bottle design.

I'd buy it again but only because it's so cheap and sometimes I like to play around with lesser products as it helps me appreciate the good ones even more.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2011 11:41 AM by Rattlesnake.)
06-25-2011 11:39 AM
Thanks given by mengster, dbot

Share This Thread