Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Redheads and mones?
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Redheads and mones?
01-10-2019 12:35 PM

I've always had an attraction to redheads, don't really know why. Maybe it's because they are a rare breed or because they have been known to be more uninhibited and passionate in bed. Which ever is the case I am going to be sitting in school for 2 hours a day besides one and was looking for advice on proven pheromones or mixes.

I researched the topic and did not find anything concrete. My initial observations and current theories have made me believe they lie somewhere between blondes and hispanics in the none content they can handle meaning they can handle more than blondes but not as heavy as latinas or african American women.

I have tried my superstar mix which is 2x corpo 2 dabs wolf but desided to add 1x connections to see what would happen. she was very talkative, moving around a lot and even undid her hair and started to re-braid it in class. There was also several bits of too much personal information as well as mentioning her boyfriend twice. This could be because of the connections.
I want to turn it up and start making it sexual and try some things in the name of science of course.Sarcastic
I strongly believe in the escalation theory and since I have planted a seed of trustful, alpha leader I can work from that into comfort and sexual feelings.
Does anyone have any experiences both good or bad when using mones on redheads?
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 12:37 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
01-10-2019 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Redheads and mones?
01-10-2019 12:55 PM

Like you I have, I have a predilection for bold, aggressive, sexual women. Most of the ladies I end up getting to know (in that way) are redheads, blondes as a close second, or those that have chosen to dye their hair red, blond, or multi colored.

I've discovered that while Alpha blends do net a reaction, Alpha sexuals are better. However, the types of women I get involved with tended to react much more strongly to my current favorite blend. I'm uncertain if it due to TLG just being synchronistic to my overall person, or if it is the mix...history will decide.

Back to topic though, I've had good luck on ginger haired ladies with TLG and AV+M3X.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2019 12:55 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2019 1:15 PM

(01-10-2019 12:55 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Like you I have, I have a predilection for bold, aggressive, sexual women. Most of the ladies I end up getting to know (in that way) are redheads, blondes as a close second, or those that have chosen to dye their hair red, blond, or multi colored.

I've discovered that while Alpha blends do net a reaction, Alpha sexuals are better. However, the types of women I get involved with tended to react much more strongly to my current favorite blend. I'm uncertain if it due to TLG just being synchronistic to my overall person, or if it is the mix...history will decide.

Back to topic though, I've had good luck on ginger haired ladies with TLG and AV+M3X.
I guess this is my opportunity to finally test TLG mix and see what comes of it.
M3X is still questionable IMO.
The way I dress and my attitude already gives people that high status vibe most believe I was raised with a silver spoon and thats the farthest from the truth.
I also dont thing disinhibitors are the way to go in class because when I wore connections she made a comment in class about how her boyfriend gives her massages expecting to get laid afterwards which left the teacher speechless. Thats the effect of connections in making people talk too much and get personal.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 1:16 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
01-10-2019 1:15 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-10-2019 1:24 PM

(01-10-2019 1:15 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I guess this is my opportunity to finally test TLG mix and see what comes of it.
M3X is still questionable IMO.
thanks for the reminder. My M3X was purchased before it became a questionable mix. I had a lot of fun with that bottle.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2019 1:24 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-10-2019 1:40 PM

The only redhead I've been able to test TLG on works at a local store and looks like the actress Sophie Turner. She gets hit EXCEPTIONALLY hard by The Love God. Comically so. Starts out with blushing and it only gets stronger from there. KINO and massive eye contact as well as lots of motormouth behavior.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-10-2019 1:40 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2019 2:42 PM

I would try 2 dabs of Bad Wolf possibly 3 dabs but no more. That stuff grabs major attention from a wide variety of women but do NOT over do it or its all over. BW is about as alpha sexual as you can get IMO.
01-10-2019 2:42 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2019 3:16 PM

I gotten lcuky with the red head with androstadienone and copulins I think cops might spend the wrong message
01-10-2019 3:16 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2019 3:33 PM

(01-10-2019 2:42 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  I would try 2 dabs of Bad Wolf possibly 3 dabs but no more. That stuff grabs major attention from a wide variety of women but do NOT over do it or its all over. BW is about as alpha sexual as you can get IMO.

Yeah BW is my favorite mone but tends to intimidate at times.
(01-10-2019 3:16 PM)mdw Wrote:  I gotten lcuky with the red head with androstadienone and copulins I think cops might spend the wrong message

She's got a boyfriend so it will only send the right message that you get laid often and she has to compete for your attention since you are preselected by other women already.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 3:35 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
01-10-2019 3:33 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-11-2019 12:36 AM

-none mixes seem to work well with some added cops.

Core + NA +DP always had a young redhead touching/rubbing while she was working the bar.

One of my main M3X friends from my juornal is a red head. Small and feisty.
The added DP always took it to eleven.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
01-11-2019 12:36 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2019 8:33 AM

(01-11-2019 12:36 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  -none mixes seem to work well with some added cops.

Core + NA +DP always had a young redhead touching/rubbing while she was working the bar.

One of my main M3X friends from my juornal is a red head. Small and feisty.
The added DP always took it to eleven.

I'm a little reluctant to try DP in class because with the heat turned on and about 30 students packed in one class might diffuse the cops smell a little bit too much. But I might try 1 drop with oil perfume and see where it goes.
01-11-2019 8:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones for redheads Fiedler 11 1,917 04-20-2018 3:20 PM
Last Post: Fiedler
  Best mixes for attracting redheads smellymen2002 27 8,889 05-12-2016 8:33 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Redheads Data4 6 3,310 08-11-2012 8:24 PM
Last Post: Data4
  anything for caucasian females, particularly redheads? alfet 6 3,769 08-08-2012 11:12 AM
Last Post: Wanghan