Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Reccomend me some products
Michael88
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Reccomend me some products
11-08-2012 11:30 AM

Hi. My name is Mike, I'm 25 years old Caucasian. I have played around with 3 or 4 products from Androtics direct about 6 years ago, I don't remember the names but wasn't impressed enough to repeat order. I'm a little shy, but not as much as I used to be, and can easily say hi to people but can find it difficult to keep going.

I would like a couple or 3 products. I'd like something to spice up sex life with long term partner of 6 years. She is also 25 white Caucasian if that helps.

I'd like something to help relax myself and others around me, make people around me feel chatty and generally happy.

I'd also maybe like something to help with respect for those important days at work, interviews, presentations, meetings etc in a professional environment.

I don't know much about all the different companies and products out here but I want something top quality, preferably with a nice scent, that really works. Any help/advice is much appreciated.
11-08-2012 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Reccomend me some products
11-08-2012 5:08 PM

(11-08-2012 11:30 AM)Michael88 Wrote:  Hi. My name is Mike, I'm 25 years old Caucasian. I have played around with 3 or 4 products from Androtics direct about 6 years ago, I don't remember the names but wasn't impressed enough to repeat order. I'm a little shy, but not as much as I used to be, and can easily say hi to people but can find it difficult to keep going.

I would like a couple or 3 products. I'd like something to spice up sex life with long term partner of 6 years. She is also 25 white Caucasian if that helps.

I'd like something to help relax myself and others around me, make people around me feel chatty and generally happy.

I'd also maybe like something to help with respect for those important days at work, interviews, presentations, meetings etc in a professional environment.

I don't know much about all the different companies and products out here but I want something top quality, preferably with a nice scent, that really works. Any help/advice is much appreciated.

2 pheromone products I would highly recommend would be Glace for social interaction and Androstadienone for comfort within the interaction.

With social and comfort aspects taken into account, the only pheromone product left to add would be one with sexual features.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-08-2012 5:08 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2012 10:32 AM

(11-08-2012 5:08 PM)Androaura Wrote:  2 pheromone products I would highly recommend would be Glace for social interaction and Androstadienone for comfort within the interaction.

With social and comfort aspects taken into account, the only pheromone product left to add would be one with sexual features.

I agree with the Glace and Androstadienone....but do yourself a favor and get Wolf and AV. too....possibly New Pheromone Additive or AM for the bedroom. panties will start to get soaked.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 10:32 AM by xtraspecial.)
11-09-2012 10:32 AM
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-09-2012 1:46 PM

I second the last two posts, Androstadienone, Glace and Wolf gives a very respectable charasmatic vibe on social situations. If you want to spice things up, replace wolf with AV. However you HAVE to understand that pheromones generally work best within a group of people, not on specific 'targetted' people. I find that my girlfriend doesn't really react in a sexual way with AV, but when I am around other girls, I get alot of attention and IOIs (DAMN!! LOL); it MAY or MAY NOT work for your girlfriend, BUT, AV + Wolf is nonetheless an amazing product from LAL, even if it DOESn'T WORK with your girlfriend, you will still receive/gain ALOT of positives from using Wolf/AV (socially, self character building, and personal confidence); they are definitely very good worth investing your money in. Androstadienone is a MUST to compliment them.

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
11-09-2012 1:46 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

11-09-2012 2:06 PM

New Pheromone Additive is frequently recommended and it's nearly convinced me of pheromones in less than a week

Androstadienone is available with buffers in CohesionXS and may be better than the single molecule.
It's also on sale.

there is a pile of evidence in favor of Androstadienone

So far I've seen 0 from Glace.
Just another newb giving you the score 10 mins into the game.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-09-2012 2:06 PM

PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2012 2:59 PM

I've tried glace and it can be On or Off...I sprayed it once at work and people were literally going crazy, talking random rubbish and making non-sensical jokes; maybe due to work stress making us crazy...Yet another time, I wore glace inside a car journey with 3 other nerdy people going to a final fantasy distant world's concert and yet, it was the dryest car journey ever!

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
11-09-2012 2:59 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

11-09-2012 3:52 PM

To spice up sex life: New Pheromone Additive, AM or L2K ver. 2

Relaxed chatty happy: Bliss-XS, Glace, Hypnotica Social or Nude

Respect: Ascend-XS