Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Realm
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Realm
05-24-2017 2:31 PM

Somebody I know was recently telling me that when her man wore Realm, though he was a jerk, she got all over him. So I bought some sometime ago and have been wearing it.

Last night, I had eight sprays (two to each wrist and behind each ear) and got jumped by a friend of mine in an intense and passionate makeout session. She licked and lapped and nibbled at the application points, huffing deeply. Gasping.

Correlation does not imply causation, but this is worth mentioning on here.
05-24-2017 2:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Realm
05-24-2017 4:43 PM

yes, although realm for men is said to contain est while Realm for women is said to contain a1. Though by today's standards, realm is passe and amateur...though I must say, back in the mid 1990's...I got a lay from this. I also went to have a lay with another who kept smelling the application points while giving me BJ. So, I cannot completely discount Realm back when it first came out. Subsequent versions supposedly did not contain the pheromones.

Nowadays, you have better choices of pheromones instead of realm.
05-24-2017 4:43 PM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Realm
06-09-2017 2:37 PM

I used Realm for years before I found this site and P-Talk. It is a really nice cologne. I got compliments all the time. As for the sex, it was hit or miss. With my girlfriends, it seemed to work OK, but I was gettin some anyway, so who knows. It is still available if you want to try it, but as said earlier, much stronger options out there.
06-09-2017 2:37 PM

Share This Thread