Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Realm, Erox, and Human Pheromone Sciences, Inc
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Realm, Erox, and Human Pheromone Sciences, Inc
10-02-2009 10:35 AM

It looks like Realm has gone viral with a ton of bath and beauty products being developed by HPS, Inc.

Diane
10-02-2009 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Realm, Erox, and Human Pheromone Sciences, Inc
10-14-2009 5:57 AM

Yep they teamed up with Dial as well for the body wash Dial Magnetic. I know some people worry we (long time phero users) will lose there edge because Pheromones are going main stream. I feel the products they are offering main stream are very mild so hard core users like us will still have the edge. While I find the products like body washes and lotions compliment my mixes, unless they make them stronger I always need to use my own pheromones with them.

It is going to be fun to watch and see what they come out with though.

Tisha
10-14-2009 5:57 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

10-14-2009 3:12 PM

(10-14-2009 5:57 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Yep they teamed up with Dial as well for the body wash Dial Magnetic. I know some people worry we (long time phero users) will lose there edge because Pheromones are going main stream. I feel the products they are offering main stream are very mild so hard core users like us will still have the edge. While I find the products like body washes and lotions compliment my mixes, unless they make them stronger I always need to use my own pheromones with them.

It is going to be fun to watch and see what they come out with though.

Tisha

I'm still wondering how they will get the pheromones (other than androstenone) to stick and not just go whoosh down the drain.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2009 3:13 PM by Diane999.)
10-14-2009 3:12 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-21-2009 7:10 AM

LOL I know, me to. I bought it for my 15 yeaqr old son and he has been using it. Keeps him awasy from the hard core stuff (snort) The only reason I did is because I know most of it is washing away. However he seems to think its working. I dont get anything from A1 so I cant tell myself.

Tisha
11-21-2009 7:10 AM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

11-21-2009 10:41 AM

I think the'd have the same issues as Alpha-Impact who makes soaps, aftershaves and such.

Alpha Impact makes their soaps using Dead Sea salts, and that's the only benefit I can think of when using them, as Dead sea salts boost natural pheromone production, not so much because of the pheromone content.

IMO the hygiene industry will only experiment with safe non OD prone pheromones, leaving us with more to play, while the others think THEY have the edge [Image: 32.gif]
11-21-2009 10:41 AM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

11-21-2009 1:43 PM

Erox may have sold their patent... although I did see one sight announcing a name change to Human Pheromone Sciences, Inc., about the time they went viral with consumer products.

Diane
11-21-2009 1:43 PM
jvkohl
Expert

06-17-2010 3:50 AM

These researchers copied our study design and presented results two years ago at a conference that showed no effect of androstadienone on flirting behavior. -- Olsson, M., J. Lundstrom, et al. (2008). Effects of androstadienone and menstrual cycle phase on flirting behavior in random couples. International Symposium on Olfaction and Taste. San Francisco, California.

Erox/Pherin/HPS were behind the human VNO marketing scam that legitimate companies have now bought into.

James V. Kohl

(11-21-2009 1:43 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  Erox may have sold their patent... although I did see one sight announcing a name change to Human Pheromone Sciences, Inc., about the time they went viral with consumer products.

Diane
06-17-2010 3:50 AM

Share This Thread