Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real basic noob questions.
DesperateDan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Real basic noob questions.
08-12-2018 10:55 AM

Hi,
This may have been covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it..

I read somewhere here not to use deodorant as that can nullify the mones..does that mean no deodorant full stop of just no deodorant at application point?

Planning on trying out nude alpha and using paco rabane millions as a cover scent.

Does the cover scent have to go over the app point or just nearby ???

Basic questions I know but I want to get it right
08-12-2018 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Real basic noob questions.
08-13-2018 7:56 AM

(08-12-2018 10:55 AM)DesperateDan Wrote:  does that mean no deodorant full stop of just no deodorant at application point?

Planning on trying out nude alpha and using paco rabane millions as a cover scent.

Does the cover scent have to go over the app point or just nearby ???

Hiya Dan.
Opinions vary, however this is the gist of it.
Deodorant is pretty much always a must. Even if your pheromone signature shows that you are the most desirable man on the planet, having body odor will nullify any effects that might have. I suggest that you use a clean-smelling, non perfumy type of deodorant that meshes well.

In general, putting anything else on your body at an application point will alter the chemistry of the pheromones and turn them into something else. Depending on what and where this might be a beneficial thing, but there are far too many variables to predict any sort of outcome, and the end result is usually not good.

Most suggest applying the pheromones to your pulse points (wrists, neck, near the pits, etc) and your cover scents very close to the application points. There are plenty of threads that discuss the various application points and that would be a good starting place for you.

Some others use the technique of applying the pheromones, letting them dry, then lightly covering...likewise, several threads that discuss that method.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-13-2018 7:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Noob questions about spray size oncearound 0 475 11-10-2018 12:04 PM
Last Post: oncearound