Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ready to Evolve
pharoah mosley
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Ready to Evolve
11-25-2017 5:25 PM

Hey All -

Excited to learn more about the pheroworld! Quick background on me:

- Height: 5'7"
- Ethnicity: AA+Asian
- Weight: 155 (floating somewhere around there. Been working out and bulking, but my diet is inconsistent so it's been weird trying to gain recently)
- Approach Style: Prefer day game and casual approaches, most comfortable in that arena. Lately though, I've mainly been in nighttime settings where you either need a friendly environment or an edge to get anywhere. One of the (many) reasons why I'm interested in giving Pheromones a whirl.

So, I've gone ahead and made the plunge by grabbing Evolve XS (at a discount because of Black Friday sale - score!). After reading the tons and tons of reviews, it seems like it aligned with where I want to go (good all-around without having to steer too much, but can escalate sexually and quickly). I'm good with my self-esteem, social life, have good mental game, etc. Granted, I could definitely work on some of my conversational skills, but it's not like I can't navigate if I'm actually paying attention (I tend to operate on autopilot). Definitely trying to get lays, not looking for a relationship atm (but open to it if the woman is aligned with my goals / value, etc).

Couple questions for anyone who's interested:

- Is the fallout effect of Evolve notable to the point that it shouldn't be used frequently on women who are looking for something more than sex?
- Even though Evolve is a sexual phero, are there any known high-grade sexual Pheromones that anyone recommends using in combo (ex. Z69, DP)? There doesn't seem to be many reviews on this specifically. If there are, I'm having trouble finding.
11-25-2017 5:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Ready to Evolve
12-22-2017 9:18 AM

Welcome! Big Grin
You may have found it already,
https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Product-Reviews-PXS
XS has a forum that might help too