Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Rash
JOC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Rash
06-06-2010 9:09 AM

I noticed that a rash has developed on my forearm after using Instant Openness and Instant Honesty. My skin usually turns red upon application of alcohol (commerical scent) but never a rash. Any idea what triggered this off?

Thanks,
JOC
06-06-2010 9:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 79 posts

RE: Rash
06-06-2010 10:42 AM

Allergies can occur for any number of reasons. Simply stated, any person may develop(or outgrow) an allergy @ any given time in life. Just depends on how your skin wants to act.....
06-06-2010 10:42 AM
Thanks given by JOC
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
328 thanks in 239 posts

06-06-2010 12:14 PM

It's possible you had an allergic reaction as Beccah mentioned, and it could be due to a number of factors. I once had an allergic reaction to something that caused my entire body to break out in huge itchy hives and sent me to the hospital for a shot of epinephrine. No clue what caused the reaction, and it never happened again.

I wouldn't be to concerned over a one time rash, but if it recurrs, then I'd start looking to see what caused it: whether it be the Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, alcohol carrier, or something else.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]

In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
06-06-2010 12:14 PM
Thanks given by JOC
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
172 thanks in 146 posts

06-06-2010 12:20 PM

(06-06-2010 9:09 AM)JOC Wrote:  I noticed that a rash has developed on my forearm after using Instant Openness and Instant Honesty. My skin usually turns red upon application of alcohol (commerical scent) but never a rash. Any idea what triggered this off?

Thanks,
JOC

Well of course Instant Openness and Instant Honesty both are alcohol based and both contain Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol just in different ratios. Have you noticed if the rash is worse with one over the other ? Did you apply to the insides of your forearms ?

You have a few options. If you did spray to the insides of the forearms try the outsides. The skin inside is more sensitive and prone to dermatitis type reactions then the rougher outer side

If you tried that and it doesn't help you can try clothes or hair applications.

You could purchase a scent locket . They have masculine ones as well as feminine ones. In fact some are really nice. They come with these little pads you put the scent on and place inside the locket.

here are some examples.................

Oh my goddess these are not for guys but I love the Jane Starr Weils Enchantress Secret Scents Locket

Anywhoo they have them all over the net for all different prices so just pop scent locket in google to find some more.

Tisha
06-06-2010 12:20 PM
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 32 posts

06-06-2010 3:07 PM

You might try oil based products instead. AD doesn't sell many oil-based products, but other houses do.

If I were allergic to alcohol, that's what I would do.
06-06-2010 3:07 PM

JOC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-07-2010 9:17 AM

(06-06-2010 12:14 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  It's possible you had an allergic reaction as Beccah mentioned, and it could be due to a number of factors. I once had an allergic reaction to something that caused my entire body to break out in huge itchy hives and sent me to the hospital for a shot of epinephrine. No clue what caused the reaction, and it never happened again.

I wouldn't be to concerned over a one time rash, but if it recurrs, then I'd start looking to see what caused it: whether it be the Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, alcohol carrier, or something else.

I applied on last Sat and the bumps are still here today.
06-07-2010 9:17 AM
JOC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-07-2010 9:22 AM

(06-06-2010 3:07 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  You might try oil based products instead. AD doesn't sell many oil-based products, but other houses do.

If I were allergic to alcohol, that's what I would do.

Yes, that's what I'll do. Got to start searching again.
06-07-2010 9:22 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 60 posts

06-07-2010 9:39 AM

(06-07-2010 9:22 AM)JOC Wrote:  Yes, that's what I'll do. Got to start searching again.

Love Potion has some great oil based phero blends and Paradise 7 is going to be offering oils soon. Liquid Alchemy Labs has a lot of oil based products that work very well also. Razz

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-07-2010 9:39 AM
JOC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-07-2010 9:56 AM

(06-06-2010 12:20 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Well of course Instant Openness and Instant Honesty both are alcohol based and both contain Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol just in different ratios. Have you noticed if the rash is worse with one over the other ? Did you apply to the insides of your forearms ?

You have a few options. If you did spray to the insides of the forearms try the outsides. The skin inside is more sensitive and prone to dermatitis type reactions then the rougher outer side

If you tried that and it doesn't help you can try clothes or hair applications.

You could purchase a scent locket . They have masculine ones as well as feminine ones. In fact some are really nice. They come with these little pads you put the scent on and place inside the locket.

here are some examples.................

Oh my goddess these are not for guys but I love the Jane Starr Weils Enchantress Secret Scents Locket

Anywhoo they have them all over the net for all different prices so just pop scent locket in google to find some more.

Tisha

Hi Tisha,

Thanks for your post. I have been using Instant Honesty over Instant Openness on the insides of my forearm and I shall try using one product at a time then try Instant Openness over Instant Honesty once the rash subsides.

The lockets look fantastic. Might have to consider using one if other methods don't work.

JOC
06-07-2010 9:56 AM

Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 94 posts

06-07-2010 3:14 PM

Using fragrances can be tricky for people who have skin problems like eczema /dermititis, etc. Even people with just plain old dry skin can run into problems with fragrances. Once your rash clears up, trying oil based pheromones/perfumes is a good suggestion.

Something you could also try that might help is to make sure your skin is well hydrated before applying pheromones or any fragrance. Try rubbing on a nice emollient body lotion. Wait a few minutes for it to absorb a bit and then spray on the pheromones. It may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot.

Bella
06-07-2010 3:14 PM

Share This Thread