Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Pheromone talk.
cerealbox760
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Random Pheromone talk.
05-17-2013 4:11 PM

I have had an Aqua Vitae sample for a while and it doesn't work for me. I have had occasional hits. But those 'OMG' moments I had with wolf, are not there. Maybe I'm not putting enough. Perhaps im overdoing it. I don't know because its a sample vial without the drops. But i see the intimidation lol. and thats something i dont want continue dealing with. So I'm done experimenting with AquaVitae. I could've had some wolf and glace.

Im considering emptying the rest of the AV sample vial (3/4), in one day, to see how bad I ghost at the gym and at school. I could use that vial and fill it up wolf instead. But then I don't want waste the AV....

I've read Nude Alpha is a friendlier version of AV? Im looking for a relationship. I've been single for a while. I was hoping AV would do the trick. But it just shows I have a lot to learn. Lol

Should I get Nude Alpha? Its pricey, but now I really want to try it. Convince me.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 4:13 PM by cerealbox760.)
05-17-2013 4:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

zaozao123
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Random Pheromone talk.
05-18-2013 1:02 PM

Damm i'm not really expierenced with mones , but if you want a good relationship you should use more social mones than sexual, sexual will get you the girl but without them I dont really believe that she'll stay for long.
Naturally we find our other half via scent or mones,that are about genetic information , i'm talking about for life, we like something way diffrent than our smell thats why family members don't naturally become your well you know what i mean. So if you're looking for a long term relationship thats about love , social mones are enough or you'll be stuck in using sexual mones.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 1:04 PM by zaozao123.)
05-18-2013 1:02 PM
sityslicker1
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-18-2013 2:03 PM

(05-18-2013 1:02 PM)zaozao123 Wrote:  Damm i'm not really expierenced with mones , but if you want a good relationship you should use more social mones than sexual, sexual will get you the girl but without them I dont really believe that she'll stay for long.
Naturally we find our other half via scent or mones,that are about genetic information , i'm talking about for life, we like something way diffrent than our smell thats why family members don't naturally become your well you know what i mean. So if you're looking for a long term relationship thats about love , social mones are enough or you'll be stuck in using sexual mones.

Your on the right. Its more about women seeking men with a strong immune system that's very different from their own. Its all about survival and creating a stronger species.
05-18-2013 2:03 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

05-18-2013 3:55 PM

(05-18-2013 1:02 PM)zaozao123 Wrote:  Damm i'm not really expierenced with mones , but if you want a good relationship you should use more social mones than sexual, sexual will get you the girl but without them I dont really believe that she'll stay for long.

Why do you believe she wont stay long if you dont use socials.

Im curious.

And mhc preference can be reversed with birth controls. Ive seen a study that looked at mhc preference and how stress affected it.
And dont forget social influences. Nothing is very clear cut.

Hormonal fluctuations can change preference as well

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 3:57 PM by paradigmshift.)
05-18-2013 3:55 PM
cerealbox760
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2013 3:42 AM

(05-18-2013 3:55 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Why do you believe she wont stay long if you dont use socials.

Im curious.

And mhc preference can be reversed with birth controls. Ive seen a study that looked at mhc preference and how stress affected it.
And dont forget social influences. Nothing is very clear cut.

Hormonal fluctuations can change preference as well

well that was interesting.
05-20-2013 3:42 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

05-20-2013 7:27 AM

Uf you want to try nude alpha go ahead and get it. Noone should need to convince you to grt it considering how much had been posted on nude alpha.

Oh and yes ive used it. Im pretty sure i have at least one post on it.

Now go get it.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
05-20-2013 7:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Skin reaction/random rant static3600 7 2,023 01-16-2015 6:57 PM
Last Post: andromun
  Best pheromone or combo to get people to come talk to you? BeachBoy 5 2,929 10-23-2014 3:34 AM
Last Post: Santiago