Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
RED3X
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RED3X
01-22-2019 4:31 PM

Just got my order from Apex. And along with it, I got a free bottle of RED3X (unscented)!

Thank you, thundr! Love that Apex is continuously pushing the boundaries by coming up with new stuff and being so generous with it.

According to the note, it says RED3X is the same formula as M3X but with a different base. Looking forward to trying this out!
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 4:38 PM by MisterY.)
01-22-2019 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: RED3X
01-22-2019 6:26 PM

(01-22-2019 4:31 PM)MisterY Wrote:  Just got my order from Apex. And along with it, I got a free bottle of RED3X (unscented)!

Thank you, thundr! Love that Apex is continuously pushing the boundaries by coming up with new stuff and being so generous with it.

According to the note, it says RED3X is the same formula as M3X but with a different base. Looking forward to trying this out!

You seem to be a lucky tester. Let us know what happens

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-22-2019 6:26 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2019 8:47 PM

(01-22-2019 4:31 PM)MisterY Wrote:  Just got my order from Apex. And along with it, I got a free bottle of RED3X (unscented)!

Can you compare to m3x which I assume you already tested and M4X which came out briefly last year. What stands out as different ? Is this a spray or oil?

Instead of giving out samples I wish Thundr would put this in his NEW ARRIVALS WEBSITE SECTION for interested people to buy and try.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 8:54 PM by dsouza.)
01-22-2019 8:47 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2019 8:58 PM

The RED3X I received came in a standard spray bottle. I have M3X and have used it, so I will compare it to that. I have never had nor used M4X, so I do not know how to compare it to that. I will let everyone know my thoughts once I get to test it out.
01-22-2019 8:58 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2019 9:13 PM

(01-22-2019 8:58 PM)MisterY Wrote:  The RED3X I received came in a standard spray bottle. I have M3X and have used it, so I will compare it to that. I have never had nor used M4X, so I do not know how to compare it to that. I will let everyone know my thoughts once I get to test it out.

Sounds good Smile

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

01-22-2019 9:13 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-26-2019 2:23 PM

Just today I placed an order for titan and core... and asked for a sample bottle of RED3X... Lets see what luck brings my way.... I'll keep my reports logged in my journal entries.. Boast

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

01-26-2019 2:23 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-14-2019 8:54 AM

A big thanks goes out to Thundr for choosing me to test red3x. Thanks heaps bro. Will keep ya's posted.
02-14-2019 8:54 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-26-2019 6:01 PM

Am struggling to understand red3x.

It's sexual for sure. I can see that. But I feel like its a bit too heavy on the e-none side. Either that or the e-none in this is slightly higher on purity. Similar to the e-none of Alpha-dreams. L2K being the best example I can compare to.

It's slightly polar on me. (hence the assumption of the e-none)

Works better at night time on 2 sprays. ESPECIALLY if the target is drunk. But only 1 spray at day time. Whether the target is drunk or not.

Guys slightly feel intimidated. So they start shit testing me. But when I retaliate back with a straight face, they apologize. But when I say "relax man, am just messing with ya" they just don't know how to take it.

Asians hate this when I wear it. But that's probably cos it's heavy on e-none. Both male and female Asians.

Africans seem to talent well. Both male and female African. Including native Aussie African demographic. They call that demographic Aboriginal and ToressStraight Islander here. But I don't like that term. So I like to call'em Native Aussie. A good mate of mine who's Native Aussie, started saying something about me being a good father one day. That was random, but I took it as a compliment and he meant it as a compliment.

A few other African guys asked me where am from and when I said what me background is, they said that they assumed am African too. Again am assuming this cos of the heavy e-none signal. This happened to me on BW and a few other e-none heavy products.

Indian and Caucasian demographics are in between. Both male and female. Slightly polar on them. But I didn't ghost on 2 sprays. I didn't go above 2 sprays cos I know now that that's too much.

Combos well with Imprint. But I was only able to test Imprint + Red3x once. And 2 : 2 sprays on neck, not overlapped. (on 4 different spots around neck)

Can Thundr shed some light on this please?

Also, thanks again for choosing me. To test this Thundr. Much obliged. Smile
07-26-2019 6:01 PM

Share This Thread