Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quick question about iso e
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Quick question about iso e
09-16-2017 4:33 AM

(09-16-2017 4:16 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Increased diffusion

And longevity.
09-16-2017 4:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-16-2017 10:47 AM

I agree. It's weird how it does both. It didn't make sense when I read about increased diffusion and longevity at first but it absolutely does both. Swoon unscented selfies lasts 2 hours, with ISO E it's 4-5 hours

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-16-2017 10:47 AM

Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2017 10:53 AM

Somebody knows if Impi Red has Iso E or its just the scent really strong?
The scent its so intoxicating that none of the mones i have can compete.
On clothes you can perfectly smell it after 1 week, on skin after 5-6 hours become subtle.

Here Tezeus,
regards
09-16-2017 10:53 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2017 6:51 PM

I'm experiencing results which are contrary to others here. Used below or above app points, with cops, AV, BW for example, I noticed that the scent of the product is immediately less intense and after just a few hours, I cannot even detect it. In my case, as opposed to amplifying a product, it is diluting it.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-26-2017 6:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-26-2017 6:53 PM

(10-26-2017 6:51 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I'm experiencing results which are contrary to others here. Used below or above app points, with cops, AV, BW for example, I noticed that the scent of the product is immediately less intense and after just a few hours, I cannot even detect it. In my case, as opposed to amplifying a product, it is diluting it.

That's a bit strange. Where did ya get the Iso E from L.I.S? I got it from Cinis labs and it's awsome for me.
10-26-2017 6:53 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2017 2:55 AM

(10-26-2017 6:51 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I'm experiencing results which are contrary to others here. .......I noticed that the scent of the product is immediately less intense and after just a few hours, I cannot even detect it. In my case, as opposed to amplifying a product, it is diluting it.

Hi LIS,

Chances are that after some time you stop sensing it because of olfactory fatigue. Just because you cannot smell it doesn't mean that others around you cannot smell it. It could be quite the contrary.

For example this recent post concerning a fragrance that I frequently use as cover namely Encre Noire (45% ISO E) user 'RichMilton' said: "...it has lots of ISO E molecule which causes some people, including myself to quickly get olfactory fatigue.....However despite the olfactory fatigue issues for some of us, I can almost guarantee even as you the wearer become anosmic to this scent, you'll still be projecting, and probably more than you realize... "

I've seen posts like this for Molecule 01 as well which is supposed to be a very high ISO E concentration. I believe that this also happened to listmate DarkLord with Sylvamber. I suggested that he ask several trusted friends whether they can still smell any fragrance over different intervals of time. This way one can gauge whether the projection is still intact. In fact, he did find that he was still projecting to others even though he could no longer smell the fragrance. Hence, you may wish to also give this a shot.

You say that you rub the ISO adjacent to mone app points. Several users have mixed the ISO into the mone products to great effect..whether into the reagent bottle itself or decanting product into a separate container so as to add the ISO in without corrupting the mother bottle. You could try mixing the mones on the skin with ISO while they are still wet, too just like BDB has been doing.

I want to purchase some ISO whether from Perfumer's apprentice or Cinis to add to some unscented mones that I have so that I can give them a proper 'shakedown' and report back.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 3:04 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
10-27-2017 2:55 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-27-2017 9:38 AM

(10-26-2017 6:53 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  That's a bit strange. Where did ya get the Iso E from L.I.S? I got it from Cinis labs and it's awsome for me.

I bought it

10-27-2017 9:38 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-27-2017 9:43 AM

(10-27-2017 9:38 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I bought it

Oh. Am with ya. Try Cinis labs mate. Am having good results from'em.
10-27-2017 9:43 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-27-2017 9:45 AM

(10-27-2017 2:55 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hi LIS,

Chances are that after some time you stop sensing it because of olfactory fatigue. Just because you cannot smell it doesn't mean that others around you cannot smell it. It could be quite the contrary.

For example this recent post concerning a fragrance that I frequently use as cover namely Encre Noire (45% ISO E) user 'RichMilton' said: "...it has lots of ISO E molecule which causes some people, including myself to quickly get olfactory fatigue.....However despite the olfactory fatigue issues for some of us, I can almost guarantee even as you the wearer become anosmic to this scent, you'll still be projecting, and probably more than you realize... "

I've seen posts like this for Molecule 01 as well which is supposed to be a very high ISO E concentration. I believe that this also happened to listmate DarkLord with Sylvamber. I suggested that he ask several trusted friends whether they can still smell any fragrance over different intervals of time. This way one can gauge whether the projection is still intact. In fact, he did find that he was still projecting to others even though he could no longer smell the fragrance. Hence, you may wish to also give this a shot.

You say that you rub the ISO adjacent to mone app points. Several users have mixed the ISO into the mone products to great effect..whether into the reagent bottle itself or decanting product into a separate container so as to add the ISO in without corrupting the mother bottle. You could try mixing the mones on the skin with ISO while they are still wet, too just like BDB has been doing.

I want to purchase some ISO whether from Perfumer's apprentice or Cinis to add to some unscented mones that I have so that I can give them a proper 'shakedown' and report back.

Thanks for the detailed response.

I've tried this sprayed on the skin, then applying products on top, and vice-versa. It might well be that this particular molecule is causing olfactory fatigue. It might also be that the particular brand which I bought might be a duff. Or possibly because we have had a very hot spell over the past few weeks (30 -36ÂșC+).

Today I applied Cops (DM) and BW with no ISO E. 6 hours later and I can still detect both.

Either way, I intend to continue testing!

10-27-2017 9:45 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-27-2017 4:33 PM

LIS:

I'm new but I second Fedora's statement that it is indeed olfactory fatigue.

Before reading all the senior members posts on here about iso e, I used different colognes regulary but got just the occasional compliments here and there. The commercials and even the comment pages would always say " this cologne gets me so many compliments all the time"

Really? All the time. Aint happening for me. I was bummed. I knew I smelled good... Gals occasionally told me so but not everyone all the time. Damn it. I wanted everyone to tell me all the time just like the cologne posters/commenters.

Then I started using iso e overtop my vanilla scented swoon and captain.
Layered vanilla swoon and captain apps with sandalwood eo and sprayed iso e over top.
Compliments galore usually the whole day.

But i had noticed that after 3 ta 4 hours I couldnt smell myself. Somethings wrong!!! Its all ducked up. Like an addict...Gotta add more. Gotta add more...GOT TO ADD MORE !!!

One day I added extra swoon and iso e before lunch... Then at restaurant i frequent, one of the gals smiled at me and says "mmmm... you still smell good but didnt ya overdo it today?" Just messin around I responded "gotta let other gals smell
Me too". Never knew what olfactory fatigue was til that day. Since that afternoon I dont reapply or if i do, its not til after 8 hours.
10-27-2017 4:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New to pheromones quick question Kdash9 2 1,643 03-24-2013 4:58 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Quick question- Replacements for true love Cman888 14 5,787 10-17-2012 7:54 AM
Last Post: okyoureabeast
  Quick dosing question for LAL androstadienone okyoureabeast 2 2,211 09-21-2012 5:16 PM
Last Post: okyoureabeast
  Another quick question and suggestions.... Cman888 2 1,686 01-15-2012 10:18 AM
Last Post: idontknow