Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about House of Pheromones
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Question about House of Pheromones
06-07-2022 4:41 AM

Hi guys,

My name is Bookie339. I'm returning back to the phero world after a nearly 10 year break of using them. Many things seem to have changed and products seem to have gotten better and more refined. However, I do have one important question. How does the pherotruth community feel about this review site called "house of pheromones"? I used this site to make decision on a lot of my early purchases but I'm curious now that maybe this site could possibly be paid advertising. It tends to give positive reviews to every product it reviews - I've yet to see a negative one.

It does seem educational in some ways though, telling you what situations to use it in and how to match the congruency.
06-07-2022 4:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Question about House of Pheromones
06-07-2022 6:47 AM

I found HOP before I found Pherotruth. The posts there are written in such a way do that google will pick it up. Personally I'm not a fan of this guy's work (Pherojoe). He has experience in mones, I'm sure of it. However something about the way he writes just seems to scream being bias. Every second product is "Alpha! Status! Alluring! VIP" lol.

It doesn't feel authentic to me (even if he does believe in what he writes), basically someone could just read up this info anyway , copy & paste it.

But the products he mentions are good mostly.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
06-07-2022 6:47 AM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Question about House of Pheromones
06-07-2022 9:57 AM

One of the better pheromone review sites, yes he gets a percentage if you order from a vendor on his links, but everyone's entitled to make a buck.
Pherotruth is superior because you have many people reviewing products, not just one single person.

The cool thing though is that he does review mones not listed here.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-07-2022 9:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones that are two years old and still factory sealed question?? Vampiro 8 3,528 01-14-2018 12:11 PM
Last Post: idontknow
Smile Question 4 the Pheromones PROs Shawnie 35 14,544 05-17-2016 9:31 PM
Last Post: Shawnie