Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pursuit, FTL
zeph
=]

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 44 posts

Pursuit, FTL
08-29-2010 1:50 AM

I got both of these in a couple days ago. Pursuit in Kenneth Cole and FTL in unscented. I took whatever I had of gemini from Love Potion and the pendragon sample and made two mixes of those with FTL. It was the entire full sample of pendragon and like 90% of gemini with 25 drops of FTL. These are the small tiny sample vials. They stand like an inch high. Might be like 1mL. Anyhow, Gemini seemed to cover FTL pretty well. The pursuit scented with KC was ok. I could still smell the cops and the acidic-ish smell to it. After the phero smell died down it smelled good. Very... relaxed smell. That's the way I describe it. Anyways, Gemini is a very sweet aquatic smelling scent. For me very sweet is probably not sweet for others. I do not like sweet scents at all. This one kind of smells like sugared aqautic scent. Initially it bursts of sweetness but dies down fast followed by a subtle aquatic-ish fresh scent which I think is why I can stand it. I mixed both the pendragon and gemini FTL in used up To-Go vials from AD. Washed with water, rinsed thoroughly twice with hydrogen peroxide followed by 2 rinses with water and dried. Shook em up, let em sit for about 10 hours. I picked them up the same day as a party so I couldn't let them sit for longer. Anyways, I went to the party with:

2 drops of pursuit. One to each forearm. Top of each.
Uhm... 2... dabs? of FTL scented gemini. When I say dabs what I mean is, I opened up the togo, took my thumb, turned the bottle over and then turned it back upright so there was some on my thumb. One dab went on front of neck, one on back of neck.

Hmm... initial impressions were good. The party was a double sort of party. Two mutual friends celebrating two different things bringing mutual friends and people who didn't know each other. So it was pretty clique-ish. I knew one of the hosts, but not the other. I saw a few friends and one or two acquaintances there. This girl that I know of, who happens to be REALLY pretty was there. Throughout the night, interactions with her seemed pretty positive. We are doing the same things, studying for a huge test so we were discussing how we were dealing with it and applying for grad school. Friend was really happy, though I think it was heavily influenced by the alky. Later on in the night, I noticed two girls giving me a light, quick Deer in the headlights look. Then it was a quick shake off and kind of look away thing. I think by mixing both it threw a lot of people off signature wise. A lot of strange and sometimes contradicting social interactions. Either that or I wasn't being congruent. Not sure what it was. I will probably be testing both more thoroughly and separately. They both seem very fun and I think there's a lot of potential in both of them.
08-29-2010 1:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Tisha, JohnnyHard

zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 44 posts

RE: Pursuit, FTL
09-12-2010 1:29 AM

Pursuit
Ok, tested it a couple more times. All times at 2 drops to neck, one to forearms.

Woooooow. All I can say is there is something in here that I REALLY like. It gives me such a rush. A huge confidence rush. It's almost like A314 but not so serious. Like, I would say A314 gives you a business like, professional setting confidence. Pursuit just makes me feel like "the motha fuckin' man." On initial application, you can definitely smell a hint of copulins. The first... 45 seconds or so you can smell them easily. After a 5-7 minutes it fades and you just smell the scent of the cologne. For me, after about 20 minutes, the smell, either the cologne or the Pheromones changed on my skin. When I smelled myself (from moving, wasn't really huffing in the scent), I just felt invigorated. Just a huge confidence boost. I literally thought "damn, something smells GOOD!! Oh, wait, that's me... DAMN I smell good! I feel like the MAN!" Mrgreen

As to effects on others, I can't say for sure, but I would be willing to say that it can live up to it's name if used correctly. It SEEMED very much like it was living up to it's name. I will be able to test more thoroughly in a few weeks, so I'll see how well it works. If FTL is better than Pursuit (from the reports from some users), I may have to play with that a bit too... =D
09-12-2010 1:29 AM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

09-12-2010 3:03 PM

I have given this a try out once and seen something but got to give a run a little more to say so. Might give this a go this week to see what it does have to offer. I just can't keep my fingers off the Tiger right now!!
09-12-2010 3:03 PM
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 72 posts

07-03-2011 9:29 PM

BUMP

would love to read more from Pursuit.
07-03-2011 9:29 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1238
Thanks received:
942 thanks in 460 posts

07-04-2011 11:54 AM

This is one I need to test more, but it's been hard to bring myself to do it because the 3 or 4 times I've worn it I've been pretty much ignored.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

⇒ My Journal:
07-04-2011 11:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PURSUIT andrew88777 32 2,646 08-13-2011 4:14 PM
Last Post: Italian Dog