Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Purged Inactive and Unactivated Members
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1823
Thanks received:
4766 thanks in 1970 posts

Purged Inactive and Unactivated Members
05-06-2011 4:32 PM

For anyone that's been paying attention to the number of members we have, you'll notice that our membership is now substantially smaller.

The reason for this is that I went through the Unactivated Accounts and purged all members who had registered more than 90 days ago, but had never activated their accounts or logged back into the forum in the last 30 days.

I also went through the registered members and deleted all accounts that had activated their accounts but had not logged into the forum at all this year and had a post count of 0.

I don't know about you folks but I don't feel that having numbers just to have numbers means anything. I'd rather reflect a true count of our REAL membership: those that are active, or are visiting the forum on at least a semi-regular basis.

In this run 182 accounts were deleted, which makes for a total of around 500 inactive accounts that have now been deleted since the forum was started in August 2009.

We may not have 25,000 members like the other PT, but of those there's probably only 50 to 100 over there that are active on a regular basis anyway. Of our 293 members right now, all are currently active and just over 76% have posted.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of the members had only registered to get the discount coupons when we were offering them anyway. There were probably 100 registrations that had not been back since the day they did register, and then spent only 5 or 10 minutes on the forum. A number of others had registered and hung around for several months, but then just disappeared.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-06-2011 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3314 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: Purged Inactive and Unactivated Members
05-13-2011 1:54 AM

(05-06-2011 4:32 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  For anyone that's been paying attention to the number of members we have, you'll notice that our membership is now substantially smaller.

The reason for this is that I went through the Unactivated Accounts and purged all members who had registered more than 90 days ago, but had never activated their accounts or logged back into the forum in the last 30 days.

I also went through the registered members and deleted all accounts that had activated their accounts but had not logged into the forum at all this year and had a post count of 0.

I don't know about you folks but I don't feel that having numbers just to have numbers means anything. I'd rather reflect a true count of our REAL membership: those that are active, or are visiting the forum on at least a semi-regular basis.

In this run 182 accounts were deleted, which makes for a total of around 500 inactive accounts that have now been deleted since the forum was started in August 2009.

We may not have 25,000 members like the other PT, but of those there's probably only 50 to 100 over there that are active on a regular basis anyway. Of our 293 members right now, all are currently active and just over 76% have posted.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of the members had only registered to get the discount coupons when we were offering them anyway. There were probably 100 registrations that had not been back since the day they did register, and then spent only 5 or 10 minutes on the forum. A number of others had registered and hung around for several months, but then just disappeared.
Trust me to have missed out on the news of discount vouchers, i wonder where i was curled up when all of this was going on ?

I think you have done well with the spring clean Mark and it would be great to have you visit here downunder yeah Shiri and i have a spare room so you could bunk down 4 awhile, maby i should put off cleaning and reorganising my garage until you arrive hey Eek

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-13-2011 1:54 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

05-13-2011 6:15 AM

Terri, the discounts I mentioned were the ones we ran a couple of months ago with Alpha Dream, Liquid Alchemy, True Pheromones, Love Scent, and Luv Essentials. We haven't had any running in the last couple of months.

As to visiting Austrailia, I'd love to, but unless and until the economy starts picking up and my business improves, vacations are kind of off the table.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-13-2011 6:15 AM
idle
Vendor

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 86 posts

05-13-2011 6:48 AM

that was close Smile
for the last few weeks i have been trying to restore my password here.

Putting the XS back into lifeā„¢
05-13-2011 6:48 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

05-13-2011 7:17 AM

Idle, nothing to worry about, I'd NEVER delete your account!

05-13-2011 7:17 AM

Share This Thread