Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Punitive 96
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Punitive 96
08-23-2009 7:27 PM

This is one of the trickiest things I have ever experienced... It is so out there it is kind of daunting....

the girl I am seeing "T", she usually has a bit of a problem staying a with a steady stream of lubricant if you know what I mean... well by the second day of application and us together, I reapplied 20 mcg before bed, we slept on our respective sides, then I woke up and felt like a cuddle so i moved over with my arm around her waist.

She is the cutest thing... she's like 5'4 and I am 5'11 so she just kind of tucks to me just right.

OFFTOPIC, sorry... ANYWAY, she was just flowing in the morning and woke me up in a condition I will call worked up, she was rubbing her ass on me and so when I woke up, Lo and behold... SHAZZAM.

Either way, morning sex... not quite her thing... but it was like she couldn't help it, the had a glint in her eyes like the first time we met, and she was a bit distant this weekend, but liked to be at arms length and would just look at me and watch me all weekend...

It was like she was thinking of all the reasons she cares for me and re-evaluating them....

I am her so called "Dark Skinner Connoisseur"

She is my little white fuck bunny.... no im joking, she is my little hobbit of love AHAH just joking,

She's my good friend, who happens to be a lover.
08-23-2009 7:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

RE: Punitive 96
08-23-2009 9:10 PM

Now I'll have to step outside 'n smoke ah cig...

Hmm, now that you mention it, I have a togo of P96 in front of me. I used it a few times and couldn't really tell what the hell. One thing I can say is it smells like an intermingling of sausage and feet.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-23-2009 9:10 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-24-2009 4:39 AM

LOL Sausage and feet. I never noticed that. I will have to take another sniff. I just find P96 makes me feel calm and contented. Helps with stress. Never got a sexual self effect or seen one on another when wearing it but it could act differently on men.

Keep in mind that a feeling of contentedness and calm can enhance arousal when in the right environment. This could be why P96 worked this way for you.

There is a certain way of testing putatives that I always found helpful.

You keep a journal and test it daily in all different environments. Keep writing about all your experiences with the molecule. Then when your done go back over the journal. You will see a pattern or certain keywords that stand out over and over. The keywords are what Jassy looks for.

Tisha
08-24-2009 4:39 AM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-24-2009 6:43 PM

I never have noticed sausage or feet smell...
08-24-2009 6:43 PM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2013 2:27 PM

I have some of this. Do you guys know what chemical it is?
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 2:42 PM by ParisandRome.)
02-16-2013 2:27 PM

Share This Thread