Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Progesterone
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lightbulb Progesterone
03-19-2012 3:02 PM

Progesterone
I just read that Progesterone is in saliva. This big hormone that plays a big role in women's menstrual cycle.

Could this be a chemosensory signal that women have PMS?
Have you ever known a woman was PMS'ing by smelling her?

Another place that Progesterone shows up in is pregnancy. My wife had bad morning sickness (hyperemesis gravidum) and her Progesterone levels were like 100X that of a "normal" pregnant woman (normal, haha). She also had a bad taste in her mouth that lasted throughout the pregnancy. The taste made foods she liked previously, not taste good anymore (especially diet coke).

I know that some 'mones affect my sense of taste, and some foods don't taste like they usually do.

Also with Progesterone, a major chemical in BCP, it can change a girls outlook to what she is looking for. How women will switch almost 180 in what they are looking for in man smells based on if they are on BCP's or not. Seems like Progesterone could be a 180'er. Causing people who are affected by it to look for attributes in a mate that they wouldn't otherwise. Maybe it would only be effective as a internal medicine over long term use, or maybe it could be on a short term pheromone exposure setting. Triggering a switch in personality that would cause a girl who digs you to be disinterested, and vice versa.

This is all speculation, but if Progesterone in saliva increases and decreases with serum levels of Progesterone, It is coming at you every time she exhales. Kindof like Androstenone when those pigs exhale, causing LORDOSIS and getting it on.

dexter
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,IS​A,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,​MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,JERK,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
03-19-2012 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

RE: Progesterone
05-09-2012 5:13 PM

Yes, somebody does think that Progesterone does something Pheromonally. This was taken from the thread that was shut down from me being to "beligerent" with "Brock". It's still there, but no longer added to.

GYNEX/Spellbound doesn't say what Progesterone does as a pheromone, just listing it as an ingredient in there wares.

Quote:Post: #84RE: Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews 04-18-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:(04-18-2012 06:13 PM)Synergist Wrote:
I would also like the answer to these questions, particularly the oxytocin one as this is a molecule I have heard mixed reviews on?

Hi Halo and Synergist, Sorry it has been so long getting back to you with answers to your questions. I wanted to run them by our technical folks to make sure I got it right. And now that we have Lisa sedated it is a lot calmer around here. lol

The Copulin blend is just that. A Blend of copulins and other compounds that our team has formulated that they believe goes beyond copulins themselves. We do not sell copulins by themselves but I do know other companies do. The copy on the website says that Copulins are “a combination of compounds that are secreted into the vagina”. It doesn’t say the other ingredients in our blend are from the vagina. I will have our folks look at that wording to see if we can make that more clear.

Though we can tell you what compounds are in there, our blend ratios are proprietary. The compounds in our blend include prolactin, inhibin ,dehydroepiandrosterone , relaxin, estradiol, estrone, estriol, progesterone and androstadienone. Since we use the non-odorous fatty acids in our blend, they do not stink at all. Once the blend has dried, I can’t consciously smell them at all.

I am told that we did not use the Astrid Jutte formula but instead used a method that our scientists worked out for several years. That complete blend is a result of that work.

That blend was originally labeled ‘pure’ to mean that it did not contain fragrances. I think that was a poor word choice and believe has been changed on our website. Sometimes our customers request that our cop blend be scented and we do that on special request all of the time. Actually I think the word pure has been incorrectly used in several places and it is going to be changed.

Oxytocin – I talked about oxy with our lead chemist on the compound. He agreed that, while there is no evidence of problems with pregnant women using oxytocin, there is no sense in taking any chances. Our attorneys are writing language now that will be a prominent warning on the website and the labeling of our products that contain oxy stating they should not be taken by someone who is pregnant. Again, we have not seen any evidence of a problem but is has been discussed in the industry and we do not want to take any chances.

We use oxytocin because there are many positive effects. Though the verdict is still out on the connection of Oxytocin and human sexual response there are other well documents social behavioral effects like the increase of empathy. Oxytocin is released naturally during and shortly after certain social interactions. Our bodies and brains associate the perception of oxy with our memory of past social interactions and help set the stage emotionally to expect that positive interaction again.

Our team has done a lot of field testing with a large focus group with different combinations of oxy in our blends. The feedback is that is does amplify the effect of other compounds and we have refined the ratios to what believe is very effective. As you know, the refining of ratios and combinations is always on-going. We have not seen any negative feedback since the formulations were stabilized about two years ago. Notwithstanding all of this good stuff, we still don’t want to take any chances with any potential negative reactions with pregnant women.

Estratetraenol – We use est in our “softer” blends. Our research has not shown est to be as effective in the evocation of a sexual response as other compounds. I am told that we will be using est in some new blends that are going to be specifically used in our new premium brand.

I believe I have all of this correct from my discussions with the development staff. If you have any other questions, I will do my best to be much quicker with a detailed response.
Synergist – I hope this answers your question too but let me know if you want more detail
Thanks Brock

dexter
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,IS​A,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,​MX297,391-5UF
05-09-2012 5:13 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

05-09-2012 6:03 PM

HaHa I'm only replying to my own posts!

I got this Advertisement Blurb from a link Mark posted to the old Pre-Androtics Store.

But did Progesterone ever do anything? Where is the research?

[Image: 82]

Recent studies show that 68% of women frequently experience problems reaching orgasm. Unfortunately, many women tend to believe that there is something wrong with them— or even that they are "frigid"— if they can't climax on demand. This is not the case. Nearly all men can climax without difficulty, but women just aren't made that way.

In the past, most doctors didn't rate the importance of the female orgasm very highly. Until recent years, doctors believed that only a tiny minority of women could have multiple orgasms; to the contrary, research now indicates that the vast majority of women are capable of having a series of climaxes one after the other.

Certified Natural Laboratories is pleased to introduce the latest addition to their widely acclaimed line of herbal supplements: Suregasm™.

Specially formulated to raise levels of progesterone in women, Suregasm can help to enhance sexual sensitivity, increase sexual stamina, and improve your ability to achieve more frequent and more powerful orgasms.

dexter
05-09-2012 6:03 PM
tomygong
Checking out the place

Rep Post

07-11-2012 5:19 AM

Really nice post. You're really an expert in Progesterone. And i'm very enjoy the post.
07-11-2012 5:19 AM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

08-22-2012 4:07 PM

(07-11-2012 5:19 AM)tomygong Wrote:  Really nice post. You're really an expert in Progesterone. And i'm very enjoy the post.

I don't claim any expertise in progesterone other than having read a little about it, and being married to a woman.

Progesterone = PRO-GESTATION-HORMONE
It is made in greater abundance by a pregnant woman's placenta, or perhaps by the babies placenta, whose placenta is it anyway? An overactive placenta will make 100 times more progesterone than a normal placenta during pregnancy. Extrememly high levels of Progesterone is the cause of morning sickness. Now if only we knew what could cause the overactive production of progesterone by a placenta.

Now then, we've all heard of pregnant ladies that are extra horny, could Progesterone at the elevated level (not the extreme elevated level) be a cause, or part of the cause?

I must admit I remember times when my wife was very pregnant, and really wanting sex. But not when she felt morning sick, no, not then.

dexter
08-22-2012 4:07 PM

zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

08-22-2012 11:03 PM

. I'm just curious, could T.A.C. be Progesterone or some kind of analogue of it?

08-22-2012 11:03 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

08-29-2012 4:59 PM

I've looked at some progesterone sources, and I don't know if the "NATURAL" in that product means it is the same progesterone that the human body makes, or if it is a SOY product. Meaning, it is natural because it came from a vegetable and not a laboratory.

There are about 30 different chemicals that are considered PROGESTINS and used in birth control pills.
Only 1 is the real deal.

The funny side effect of some progestins used in BCP's is facial hair growth. LE FEMSTACHE.
So it's something you want to check before rubbin down your girl with "NATURAL" progestone cream. You don't want people thinking your girl is a guy.facepalm

dexter
08-29-2012 4:59 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-29-2012 6:14 PM

I take progesterone for period regulation sometimes. A few rounds a year. It makes me very irritable. And i think it's important to note it's a hormone not a pheromone.
08-29-2012 6:14 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

08-30-2012 5:12 PM

(08-29-2012 6:14 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I take progesterone for period regulation sometimes. A few rounds a year. It makes me very irritable. And i think it's important to note it's a hormone not a pheromone.

But, it is present in saliva, is exhaled with breathing, so it is an excreted hormone, just a testosterone thru breath.
Internal human hormone excreted to the environment that provokes a response in same species.

It is used by "SPELLBOUND" in their "PHEROMONE" recipes.

and don't forget "SUREGASM". Ok, maybe forget suregasm.

See the above post to the website from pheromonestore.com for "SUREGASM". Focus
it is designed to raise endogenous PROGESTERONE levels thru herbs. Not a pheromone, just sold on a pheromone site, that isn't there anymore, in a web archive.
They do have "Alpha A314" for only $59, as well as Come Talk To Me, as well, I'm not sure which site it became after pheromonestore.com though.

Archived as close to the date: 13"48 Jun 10, 2004 as is available..

dexter
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 5:28 PM by dexter.)
08-30-2012 5:12 PM

zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

08-30-2012 6:30 PM

Just adding to that Halo, I don't suggest that all the guys go out there buying it to start rubbing it on their SO. Taken in small amounts (much less than what a woman would take) it's useful for men with high testosterone levels.

Personally, I use topical 7-keto DHEA during a sick or stress period to regulate my cortisol levels. I've found that it reduces my sugar cravings and puts me in an overall general good mood. It is safe when taken in the right therapeutic dosage and best of all does not convert to testosterone or estrogen when it passes your body.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 6:31 PM by zerosix85.)
08-30-2012 6:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First Discovery of the Female Sex Hormone Progesterone in a Plant Niatalya 2 437 01-13-2012 6:42 PM
Last Post: dexter