Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Product releases, site changes other important news
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1326
Thanks received:
1371 thanks in 475 posts

Thumbs Up Product releases, site changes other important news
04-10-2013 2:11 PM

I've streamlined the return policy for anyone interested. I believe it makes it the easiest in the entire industry. Within 45 days of receiving your order, if you don't like just return it. No return authorizations, no emails, no calls are needed. It would be nice if you mentioned why, but no questions asked, no nonsense is what it says and is.

You can read it in its entirety here:

I'll be releasing two Limited Edition Blends in the next few hours for shipping tomorrow. Anyone who had their order shipped out already today, sorry, but the mail lady has already come and gone. You'll need to do another order if you're interested. That's one of the biggest issues with super fast shippingSmile.

These blends will be Kimba's XS106B you can read about here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Thoughts-on...06?page=15 and discover in the Limited Editions section of the store here:

Also Mustangs XS105A can be read about here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-storm-is-brewing and discovered in the Limited Editions section of the store:

I changed the shipping discount from the initial $50 to $75 for the first $5 discount to come into effect. I believe this to be fair and reasonable as it falls into line with what most other pheromone companies are doing. You still get $5 additional discount for each $50 spent thereafter though. Any questions please ask.

I made Evolve oil available as a regular oil product now. You can see it in its permanent home here: I'm still considering making it available in 10 ml sized but if and when it will be a few more weeks to see how it goes as a regular in 3 ml sizing first.

As such I worked out an ACE OIL PACK for you guys available here:

XS99 and XS100 beta is now moved up to Limited Edition status. This is the next step it takes before it becomes a regular product.
So that's about all the pheromone news today I have. I've been a busy guy since I left my job at AndroticsSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
04-10-2013 2:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Buzzy78, Mustang, KIMBA, MangoEruption, Six, paradigmshift, Mars82, D_Darko

SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1371 thanks in 475 posts

RE: Product releases, site changes other important news
04-10-2013 3:23 PM

I forgot to mention the brown oil dropper bottles should be back in stock in a day or two. I somehow have about 30 bottles missing caps. I guess I'll need to count the caps on this order. How would have thunkDodgy

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
04-10-2013 3:23 PM
DarkaziZ
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 18 posts

04-10-2013 3:27 PM

awesome!bighug

If you're naughty go to your room,
if you wanna be naughty go to mine!
04-10-2013 3:27 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 292 posts

04-10-2013 4:30 PM

YES!

I can't wait to try out Mustangs blend and for others to get a whack at my mix, Social Casanova XS.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
04-10-2013 4:30 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, Mustang
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
666 thanks in 274 posts

04-10-2013 8:43 PM

All right, not so awesome: did ALL the pricing just take a healthy dip north?
04-10-2013 8:43 PM

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
666 thanks in 274 posts

04-10-2013 8:48 PM

Looks like. Even the size upgrade costs more. Hope this isn't True Pheromones, part 2.
04-10-2013 8:48 PM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 12 posts

04-10-2013 9:02 PM

Nice! Definitely eager to pick up some of the limited editions one of these days Smile

========================================​========
Love it!:
Wingman 9, Aqua Vitae, Cohesion XS (oil)

Still Testing (positive so far):
Corporativo, Ascend XS (oil), Connection XS (sample)

Still Testing (neutral so far):
Coco Glace, Wolf, Androstadienone, Instant Openness x2, Instant Gentleman, P83
04-10-2013 9:02 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1371 thanks in 475 posts

04-10-2013 9:25 PM

(04-10-2013 8:43 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  All right, not so awesome: did ALL the pricing just take a healthy dip north?

Well you are correct that the pricing did increase but certainly not anywhere near that companies product increases from what I remember hearing about. However the 10 mL bottles I sell are still well bellow the cost of just about any other vendors 30 or 40 mL products and their products contain LESS in pheromone content.

Believe me this is something I spent days going over how the company could maintain being profitable while continuing to offer the quality and value I put into it. I m literally at the stage where if someone returns a "single" bottle of anything, profits for an entire day are lost. So yes, I needed to keep the business afloat by raising the prices.

This gives me the added flexibility to offer sales, discounts and continue with the reward points system to the community members who deserve it.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

04-10-2013 9:25 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1371 thanks in 475 posts

04-10-2013 9:42 PM

Actually if you take any one of our ten mL bottles and pour it into an empty 30 mL bottle and add an extra 20 mL of alcohol you would still have lower pricing with a higher concentrate than any other vendors that I'm aware of.

I understand that some people might perceive that our 10 mL bottles are comparatively priced higher than our competitors without realizing that the XS brand is super concentrated. Its exactly why we are about to release a 30 mL product line that's less concentrated and more in line with what the competitors offer, although still stronger and at pricing we are sure everyone will be happy with.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

04-10-2013 9:42 PM

KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 292 posts

04-11-2013 1:08 AM

Will you still offer the super strong versions? I love the current line and do not mind paying for it.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
04-11-2013 1:08 AM

Share This Thread