Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Product Reviews Contest!
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

Product Reviews Contest!
12-21-2010 1:40 PM

Hey folks, PheroTruth is pleased to announce a members contest for the best product reviews posted on any of the products in the True Pheromones lineup.

Actually, how about 2 contests, one for the ladies and another for the guys!

The contest is sponsored by True Pheormones, and they are awarding free products to the members that write the best reviews, as judged by PheroTruth members, with one award going to the guys for the best review of products in the mens lineup, and a second award to the ladies for the best judged review in the womens lineup.

The rules are simple:

Separate Threads will be created in the True Pheromones Product Reviews forum for each product in their line, and members should post their reviews in those threads.

Post a single review of any product in the True Pheromones lineup, or increase your chances of winning by posting separate reviews on multiple products. You can edit your reviews, but please do not post multiple reviews for the same product.

The contest will run through February 28, 2011. We will then tally up and create a poll listing all members who posted a review. PheroTruth members then get to vote on who wrote the best reviews and decide the winners, one poll for the ladies products and another for the mens.

The winner for the best mens product review will receive:

TRUE ALPHA
TRUE JERK
TRUE COMMUNICATION
TRUE OPENER
FIREWORKS OIL BASED
FIREWORKS SPRAY-ON

The winner for the best womens product review will receive:

TRUE SEXINESS (WOMENS)
TRUE ESSENCE (COPULINS)
TRUE COMMUNICATION (WOMENS)
TRUE LOVE (WOMENS)
12-21-2010 1:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by esmeralda

Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 142 posts

RE: Product Reviews Contest!
12-21-2010 10:05 PM

Sounds like fun! I'm thinking I will write a review on two significantly different products, say True Alpha and True Jerk (since I've been thinking about purchasing them anyway.)
12-21-2010 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread