Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems making a payment
shaka26
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Problems making a payment
07-20-2016 6:58 PM

hey is any of you guy had problems buying some LAL products online?
Ill try tobe short with this... but I'm trying to get products but LAL only work with PAYPAL. I spent the entire morning trying to solve this problem. I used to have a PayPal account but I've never used it since I dot like it, so I tried to complete the payment yesterday but I couldn't because there was an error with my credit card ( apparently it was linked to different account ) so I canceled my account and tried again but nothing... so I called PayPal and they told it was error based on my info and I had to wait 24 hours,,,, I tried again this morning at least 10 times .. to summaries all, they told different excuses like my billing is not correct, the card is linked to another account, the card is the problem need to be changed , call your bank ,, open a new account , contact the seller coz their web page is not accepting the transaction,...... I did everything cancel account, reopened, cancel my card and get brand new one with a different number, triple checked my billing addres, contact, garry from LAL , nothing worked .......... finally I talked with another person from paypal and he told me that the system blocked the transation and there is nothing wrong with my card or my info or the bank or the web page.... the system just blocked the transation and I cant use paypal to pay THIS bill.... he said that It will be fine with other transatsion but not with this one and it cant be fixed coz is a system issue.... so suggested to make the payment out of paypal if I still want those product..... unfortunately as everyone knows LAL only work with pay pal....... while I was talking to garry he said he is working in another merchant account ( I'm sure I'm not the first one who cant buy anyething using paypal) so I hope he can add other method of payments (no paypal) ,,,,,in the mean time he offered me to send some samplesBig Grin ( at least something good after all this mess)
07-20-2016 6:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Problems making a payment
07-20-2016 9:45 PM

I think Garry also accepts payments by checks and money order. Easy if you are based in the US, but takes time if you live abroad.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
07-20-2016 9:45 PM
xsinasia
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-29-2016 8:26 AM

He accepted payment with Visa and Master card before !
Don't understand why he only accept PayPal now.
I also used PayPal before but never use them now.
I'm not interested to make a Paypal account when we should be able to pay with credits cards
So seems weird
07-29-2016 8:26 AM
shaka26
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 10:53 PM

well you can pay with any card without having an account on paypal I mean as a guess , but as I said before only on paypal website.... by the way I could buy my stuff .. I had to send the money through money gram which work really good since the receiver can pick up the money 10 min later you complete the transaction and only need the name of the person who you are sending the money and the place that goes.. you also have to provide a code (which you get when you are making the deposit) to the person who is gonna pick up the money, of course this last one have to show an id in order to pcik up the money ...... anyway garry was in contact with me all the time and I didn't have any problem at all with the shipping and the packing.
in the other hand Ive never bought an oil based product before but I think they r really difficult to seal.. one of my products was licking.. the packing was good but I just think that the lid doesn't fully sealed the bottle even when I tried to tide it up it didn't work...... lucky me it was just a little bit of this juice, ive heard lot of people has the same problem with oil based products ,,, I hope they can changed those botlle or lids for the future.... overall my expercien with garry and liquid alchemny labs it was really good .... definitely gonna buy more of their stuffsBlum3
07-31-2016 10:53 PM

xsinasia
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2016 11:03 AM

I just looked and he seem to have remove the other options,
No card choice and no money order ONLY PayPal !
08-03-2016 11:03 AM
swoldierbrah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-17-2016 8:54 AM

(08-03-2016 11:03 AM)xsinasia Wrote:  I just looked and he seem to have remove the other options,
No card choice and no money order ONLY PayPal !

i had the same issue, tried many browser and it was the same. then i tried to order it on my mobile and there it was option for credit cardP

My arsenal:
L2K v.1(+), AM(+), Glace(+) 2016 versions, NPA oil

Did try:
AV(-), wolf(-), SOB(-), xist(-), evolve(-), IS(+), ammo(-), IJ(+), L2K v.1 (2015)(++), glace (2015)(+)

++ amazing
+great
-no effect
08-17-2016 8:54 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-17-2016 9:50 AM

(08-17-2016 8:54 AM)swoldierbrah Wrote:  i had the same issue, tried many browser and it was the same. then i tried to order it on my mobile and there it was option for credit cardP

Considering that Garry intentionally removed other payment options from the website and posted a statement on how to pay with a credit card through PayPal at the bottom of his order page, he apparently does not want to accept credit cards through his merchant processor any longer, and that could be for any one of a number of reasons, such as increased fees, delay in receiving funds, policy changes, etc.

Rather than trying to find a back door or way to get around paying through PayPal, I would think that he would probably rather have people just use his preferred payment method.

It's also possible that his payment processor has required him to make changes to the server or payment processing functionality for PCI compliance and he is working toward making the modifications needed. I recently had to spend several days making modifications to one of my eCommerce clients server to meet PCI standards.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-17-2016 9:50 AM
Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-26-2016 3:42 PM

I had similar problems with LAL too. Paying with my Paypal account didn't work for some reason (it keeps coming back to the page with the "Pay Now" button), but if I log out of Paypal and pay with credit card thru Paypal (without logging into Paypal), it works. Other vendors that use Paypal don't have this issue. LAL's Paypal page also looks different to other vendors' (more modern, more beautiful).
08-26-2016 3:42 PM

Yellowee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2016 3:22 AM

Hi there,

I have been trying to place an order on LAL's website. Yet something seems to be wrong, I am unable to make payments at all. After completing the billing details and shipping too, the next page just says Order pending.

I am ordering from Singapore and have ordered from LAL before, could it be that my order is too big? It is a 400 ++ dollar order.

Anyone able to chime in? Or have different experiences?

Yellowee
09-29-2016 3:22 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-29-2016 10:25 AM

(09-29-2016 3:22 AM)Yellowee Wrote:  Hi there,

I have been trying to place an order on LAL's website. Yet something seems to be wrong, I am unable to make payments at all. After completing the billing details and shipping too, the next page just says Order pending.

I am ordering from Singapore and have ordered from LAL before, could it be that my order is too big? It is a 400 ++ dollar order.

Anyone able to chime in? Or have different experiences?

Yellowee

Have you contacted LAL yet? In this type of situation, that is the VERY BEST first step to take.
09-29-2016 10:25 AM

Share This Thread