Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Problems With Private Messages
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Problems With Private Messages
12-21-2012 6:23 AM

I just noticed that I reached the limit on private messages. The warning said that I needed to remove some messages before I could recieve any messages in my inbox. So I removed a few messages and the warning was still there. So I deleted a few more messages...warning was still there. I ended up deleting every single message in my inbox and sentbox and the warning was still there. I even logged out and logged back in and the warning was still there.

What's going on here?
12-21-2012 6:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Problems With Private Messages
12-21-2012 8:07 AM

you have to go to your trash folder and then delete them from there
12-21-2012 8:07 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-21-2012 8:10 AM

(12-21-2012 6:23 AM)Arrow Wrote:  I just noticed that I reached the limit on private messages. The warning said that I needed to remove some messages before I could recieve any messages in my inbox. So I removed a few messages and the warning was still there. So I deleted a few more messages...warning was still there. I ended up deleting every single message in my inbox and sentbox and the warning was still there. I even logged out and logged back in and the warning was still there.

What's going on here?
Holy heck man i am illiterate concerning these matters however i shall invoke the spirit of the Mayan serpent god on your behalf ho ho ho Good

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-21-2012 8:10 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-21-2012 8:13 AM

(12-21-2012 6:23 AM)Arrow Wrote:  I just noticed that I reached the limit on private messages. The warning said that I needed to remove some messages before I could recieve any messages in my inbox. So I removed a few messages and the warning was still there. So I deleted a few more messages...warning was still there. I ended up deleting every single message in my inbox and sentbox and the warning was still there. I even logged out and logged back in and the warning was still there.

Halo beat me to the punch. It's kinda like gmail, in that sending them to the trash can doesn't delete them, just moves them to the trash folder. But, you should be able to select the messages to delete and hit delete instead of sending to the trach.

No worries though, I logged in as you, saw the issue and deleted them for you.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-21-2012 8:13 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-21-2012 10:55 AM

(12-21-2012 8:10 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Holy heck man i am illiterate concerning these matters however i shall invoke the spirit of the Mayan serpent god on your behalf ho ho ho Good

Uh Terry, today is 12/21/2012 and the Mayan Gods have all moved on to the next plain already, in preparation for the end of the world. Smile

I think there's a few Inca Gods that are still hanging around to watch the fireworks though.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-21-2012 10:55 AM

Share This Thread