Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Probably way to much information, but here goes...
insomniak
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Probably way to much information, but here goes...
05-23-2021 3:39 PM

Hi, 38 M here from the UK, wife is 34, we have kids youngest is 7. Been together 13 years, married for 10.

Basically the past few months have been pretty crap relationship wise, from my point of view it stems from a feeling of lack of intimacy, throughout the relationship I've always had the higher libido but most of the time we've had enough to keep things steady, but 9 times out of 10 its me that has to initiate and get turned down sometimes etc.

The thing is when we get into it, she does enjoy it alot, multiple O's etc and then sometimes she kind of unleashes a more wild side to her, where she till talk a little dirty and I suppose overall she justs becomes more animalistic. So I know this side of her is in there somewhere, but trying to talk to her normally during the day about sexual stuff she finds it crude and kind of off putting.

Also just before things turned bad a few months back she was like a different person, we ended up doing it every night for almost 2 weeks and during the day she was kind of horny constantly, we even sent a few pics to each other whilst at work which is something that we've never really done before and it was her initiating.

I have since asked her why she was like this then and she just says she doesn't really know and thinks it was just a hormonal thing. There probably has been similar times in the past thats shes been like this but it kind of happens and then dies out a few days before her period is due and then that week I'm lucky if I even get one handjob, but I understand that is because she has always had heavy and quite painful periods so she just feels like crap herself for all that time (she has just had a Mirena coil fitted to hopefully help sort this out) before that she hasn't been on any contraception since I had a vasectomy 7 years ago.

I am a little worried that the Mirena could also lower her libido further (as its a hormonal one) but at the same time I really hope it helps her problems.

So anyway, I originally found this forum about a year or so ago and had a read of some threads and I am still a little sceptical, but I've bitten the bullet and bought testers of;

Aqua Vitae, M3X and Bad Wolf which should hopefully arrive within a week.

I guess what I am looking for is just for something to make her want to initiate things more and just bring out her sexual side a bit more.

p.s I only picked Bad Wolf because the reviews make it seem that once I try it on myself I will feel the effects and will therefore believe in the whole thing more.
05-23-2021 3:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Probably way to much information, but here goes...
05-23-2021 11:01 PM

BAD WOLF!!!!!

Welcome to the forums. Go heavy on the bad wolf, don’t punk out, hell I’ll even buy you another sample if you’re worried about depleting it all too fast.

Anyways enjoy your stay and let us know how it goes.

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
05-23-2021 11:01 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

05-24-2021 12:26 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Spice that sex life up! You will find a lot of good information here that isn’t pheromone related as well. Good hunting.
05-24-2021 12:26 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-24-2021 8:31 AM

Welcome to pherotruth. I was waiting for some juicy overshare, but fear not; your prose didn't venture out into the twilight zone at all.

There are many excellent pheromone products that will help you achieve your goals and we all have our favorites and recommendations. Pheromones will help you, but they won't necessarily rectify the underlying causes. With she having married young and you two having been together for a long time, with children no less, more often than not the primary reason why the bedroom Olympiads lose their excitement and passion is because she isn't feeling it as intensely on the emotional level. This isn't altogether you; it is merely mundane life and a plethora of factors that all congeal into romance taking a backseat...then lack of passion and loss of adventure becomes a habit, the status quo.

You can turn all of that around and as Ra said, there are many here that discuss all of this candidly as we help each other work through the mires of our lives. It can change for the better with changes from you and from the additional help of pheromones.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-24-2021 8:31 AM

Share This Thread