Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Probably not my smartest move
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Probably not my smartest move
12-18-2012 10:31 PM

But one that every ounce of me had been screaming that needed to be made for some time now!

I just saw the latest abuse I could and was willing to accept without question, when I saw a news story about the TSA screening a little girl in a wheelchair for explosives and the terrified look on her face. This girl was probably around 10 years old, clearly american and with her american parents, yet this terrorist group we call the Transportation Safety Authority decided that she was a potential terrorist and needed further scrutiny, well that or a bunch of pedophiles decided they wanted to undress and grope her!

Regardless, it pissed me off to the point that I couldn't and wouldn't tolerate the abuse any longer without voicing my objection and disgust, and I went to the white house website and emailed them that the abuse needs to stop and that it needs to stop now! And, I urge every one of you, with every ounce of my being to do the same!

If you feel that you've never been subjected to the horror and humiliation so why bother, think about it this way, what it if it were your little girl being harassed and/or molested, or grandmother.

And, if we don't stop it here and now, how far are we willing to let the government intrude before we are willing to put an end to it? Cameras on street corners? FEMA camps? Domestic Spying? Wiretapping american citizens phones? Locking citizens up without due legal process indefinitely on nothing more than suspicion? Guess what, they are already doing all of those!!!!!

BTW, Yes I realize that I did not capitalize american, and yes it was intentional!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-18-2012 10:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

RE: Probably not my smartest move
12-19-2012 7:22 AM

(12-18-2012 10:31 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Cameras on street corners? FEMA camps? Domestic Spying? Wiretapping american citizens phones? Locking citizens up without due legal process indefinitely on nothing more than suspicion? Guess what, they are already doing all of those!!!!!

You forgot drone attacks against American citizens as a means of denying due process. Dirol

LEOs insistence on waving their guns around like movie thugs is particularly offensive.

The 1st Law - The Gun Is Always Loaded!
The 2nd Law - Never Point The Gun At Something You Are Not Prepared To Destroy!

so to extrapolate
If someone has a gun IT IS LOADED
If someone is pointing a gun at you THEY HAVE SIGNALED INTENT TO FIRE

If I were to point a gun at some random person IS CONSIDERED AN ACT OF VIOLENCE.
I would be arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon and be branded a felon.
to extrapolate

I do NOT appreciate having acts of violence committed against me.

If that is where our tax money goes I feel it my duty to avoid taxation whenever possible.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 8:42 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-19-2012 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread