Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Private Messages - OOOPS!
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1326
Thanks received:
1370 thanks in 474 posts

Private Messages - OOOPS!
03-27-2013 8:56 PM

I absolutely love each and everyone of you and appreciate everyone taking the time to write me. Although in my signature I have not to PM me customer service here on the forum. Its not secure and I just won't take the chance of compromising someones privacy and security. However I should have made it a little bit clearer and said for the quickest possible answer to any questions you have call me, or drop me an email.

This can be about anything at all to do with the XS brand. I want to ensure you I have the resources in place now so that every email and call gets the proper attention it deserves. Which leads me to my big oops.

I noticed a while back I had a few PM's but apparently that few has morphed into quite a few. Some of these are quite old and I sincerely apologize for not answering. Working a full-time job and running a full-time business has kept me pretty busy. Not to mention my zest for clubbing, dancing and hook ups. So I've been derelict in my duties of answering your private messages.

Now that I have officially left Androtics and hired Kate I'll make sure they are answered more timely than they have been. Again though I'm always going to take care of the people who call or email me first.

I love you allSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
03-27-2013 8:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, MangoEruption, Dafixisin, Shcshc11, NikkiReloaded, extraballislit

SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1326
Thanks received:
1370 thanks in 474 posts

RE: Private Messages - OOOPS!
03-30-2013 2:07 PM

OK I made it simple by turning off private messages. Send me an emailSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
03-30-2013 2:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread