Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal Instinct for Women on a man...
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 133 posts

Primal Instinct for Women on a man...
06-05-2011 6:31 PM

So I nabbed a bottle of Primal Instinct/w during the last Love Scent sale. It is 11mg/10mL of Alpha Androstenol + cops in an unscented DPG base. So far, I have worn one drop with Impi/red and 2d with 1d A314.

I haven't really seen the A-nol work like I was expecting and I really cannot smell the cops at all. By comparison, I have a homebrew cops mixture that is 30mL EtOH + 3d Essence of Woman and I smell that fairly strong when I spray it on.

I apply the drops to the inside of my forearm just behind my wrist pulse point. I then spread it around both forearms and wrists.

Any other male users of Primal Instinct/w? How much do you wear and how do you apply?
06-05-2011 6:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 564
Thanks received:
1092 thanks in 501 posts

RE: Primal Instinct for Women on a man...
06-05-2011 7:30 PM

Hi Jaycee,

i have it but used it not very often yet because i have so many other things to test at the moment ...

Terry has some Primal Instinct/w as well ..

i can not smell the cops as well in Primal Instinct/w but i can not in The The Edge for Women and in Scent of Eros /W .. but trust me there are some in due to reaction of some girls

The A-nol in it is very good stuff and hit´s powerful !

Think that i have to dig this one out and use it from time to time ...

Pago

Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AE, APC, IMPI, LT, M11, V5, D-17X, DownGirl, Wingman, Xcite-wipe, TL,
A314, Shine, TUTH, IH, IO, IG, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P90, P91, P93, P94, P96, P97, P99, P101, P102, P103, P112, P119, P126,
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo, Anone, Neno, ThdocA , ThdocB, AndrostanolA, AndrostanolB, Epi-rone, Allo-Preg, DHEAS, PregS, Preg,
06-05-2011 7:30 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 133 posts

RE: Primal Instinct for Women on a man...
06-06-2011 8:11 PM

Hey Pago,

I bought it for the A-nol in DPG, but it seems strange that the cops are so hard to smell. I like the fact that the cops are so hard to smell.

(06-05-2011 7:30 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hi Jaycee,

i have it but used it not very often yet because i have so many other things to test at the moment ...

Terry has some Primal Instinct/w as well ..

i can not smell the cops as well in Primal Instinct/w but i can not in The The Edge for Women and in Scent of Eros /W .. but trust me there are some in due to reaction of some girls

The A-nol in it is very good stuff and hit´s powerful !

Think that i have to dig this one out and use it from time to time ...

Pago
06-06-2011 8:11 PM

Share This Thread