Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal Instinct Unscented for Women
MissPhero
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Primal Instinct Unscented for Women
04-05-2014 2:29 AM

Hello Everyone.. to my excitement about pheromones, I bought Primal Instinct Unscented for women on Ebay from this store Newagealternatives

What I am wondering about is the smell, I cannot smell anything at all.... They said on ebay it has copulins and As what I have read on the reviews about this particular Mix, Primal Instinct UN. for women, they could smell the copulins. Now I can't say I got bad nose coz I can smell PherX.
Please enlighten me about this Primal Instinct I got from ebay..
Plus I don't think its working at all... Oh I paid $67.95 for this one...
04-05-2014 2:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Primal Instinct Unscented for Women
04-05-2014 4:28 AM

(04-05-2014 2:29 AM)MissPhero Wrote:  Hello Everyone.. to my excitement about pheromones, I bought Primal Instinct Unscented for women on Ebay from this store Newagealternatives

What I am wondering about is the smell, I cannot smell anything at all.... They said on ebay it has copulins and As what I have read on the reviews about this particular Mix, Primal Instinct UN. for women, they could smell the copulins. Now I can't say I got bad nose coz I can smell PherX.
Please enlighten me about this Primal Instinct I got from ebay..
Plus I don't think its working at all... Oh I paid $67.95 for this one...
I have also ordered Primal Instinct for Women unscented, i ordered mine from Love-Scent site and yes it really does not have any smell, well my bottle did not, and to be precise Primal Instinct for Women unscented is mostly AndrostEnol with a really tiny teeny weeny percentage of copulins in fact in my day of testing this product there were reports from women using this and also commenting that the product is so low on copulins that they did go and order Scent of Woman copulins concentrate to add to their Primal Instinct for Women apps just to boost it eg give it some prrrrrrr ooooom yummy oomph you know us men rise to this fragrance.

However what you have is just the way that Primal Instinct for Women unscented is and i hope the Androstenol works for you and i would say you would need at least a minimum of 5 drops to notice any social benefit from this product,

anyway don"t be dis heartened because there is certainly far better formulas around that can actually give you some positive results, how i know is because i have experience of being spell blasted and laid low by several pheromone totin love goddesses, and i can tell you when it hits a man whew these girls have you and there is no escape once having taken a whiff of a good woman's phero and cops mix Bomb
Heat

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-05-2014 4:28 AM
MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-05-2014 1:31 PM

(04-05-2014 4:28 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I have also ordered Primal Instinct for Women unscented, i ordered mine from Love-Scent site and yes it really does not have any smell, well my bottle did not, and to be precise Primal Instinct for Women unscented is mostly AndrostEnol with a really tiny teeny weeny percentage of copulins in fact in my day of testing this product there were reports from women using this and also commenting that the product is so low on copulins that they did go and order Scent of Woman copulins concentrate to add to their Primal Instinct for Women apps just to boost it eg give it some prrrrrrr ooooom yummy oomph you know us men rise to this fragrance.

However what you have is just the way that Primal Instinct for Women unscented is and i hope the Androstenol works for you and i would say you would need at least a minimum of 5 drops to notice any social benefit from this product,

anyway don"t be dis heartened because there is certainly far better formulas around that can actually give you some positive results, how i know is because i have experience of being spell blasted and laid low by several pheromone totin love goddesses, and i can tell you when it hits a man whew these girls have you and there is no escape once having taken a whiff of a good woman's phero and cops mix Bomb
Heat
That sounds like I have to bathe my self with Primal Instinct to get noticed... not that I am too plain looking to not be noticed, coz I know I am HOT, ASIAN, already lol...plus the dominant personality I got. OK I sound like I am an Attention Whore hahahaha.... but seriously I am too far from plain looking, but I want my entrance anywhere to be Grand all the time.... If you know what I mean.
Do you have any recommendations with stuff that are potent? and which company is legit?
Thank you so much for the help and feedback about the Primal Instinct now I know that it's just not me... and Ohhh now I am pissed for paying that much for this little thing and knowing its not potent enough... hahahaha
04-05-2014 1:31 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-05-2014 2:39 PM

(04-05-2014 1:31 PM)MissPhero Wrote:  That sounds like I have to bathe my self with Primal Instinct to get noticed... not that I am too plain looking to not be noticed, coz I know I am HOT, ASIAN, already lol...plus the dominant personality I got. OK I sound like I am an Attention Whore hahahaha.... but seriously I am too far from plain looking, but I want my entrance anywhere to be Grand all the time.... If you know what I mean.
Do you have any recommendations with stuff that are potent? and which company is legit?
Thank you so much for the help and feedback about the Primal Instinct now I know that it's just not me... and Ohhh now I am pissed for paying that much for this little thing and knowing its not potent enough... hahahaha

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,​ girlfriend!

Don't go running off on a rampage just yet. Give it a THOROUGH TEST RUN for about a week at 2 drops, and see what becomes of it.

Don't know about the mixture, but waaaaay back when, I, too, purchased PI for women. For the sake of science! Wizard I got my BEST LESBIAN/BI couple hit with it while in WalMart of all places. In fact, she opened me! And it was so obvious that she didn't want me to leave, you could see JEALOUSY all over her partner's face. Or maybe it was her sister! Or maybe it was her cousin! Or maybe it was ...

Anyway, you paid for it, so test it, and let us know what you find. Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 2:39 PM by MMM.)
04-05-2014 2:39 PM
MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-05-2014 8:34 PM

(04-05-2014 2:39 PM)MMM Wrote:  Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,​ girlfriend!

Don't go running off on a rampage just yet. Give it a THOROUGH TEST RUN for about a week at 2 drops, and see what becomes of it.

Don't know about the mixture, but waaaaay back when, I, too, purchased PI for women. For the sake of science! Wizard I got my BEST LESBIAN/BI couple hit with it while in WalMart of all places. In fact, she opened me! And it was so obvious that she didn't want me to leave, you could see JEALOUSY all over her partner's face. Or maybe it was her sister! Or maybe it was her cousin! Or maybe it was ...

Anyway, you paid for it, so test it, and let us know what you find. Drinks
I will see it and will let you know this coming week... I'm gonna try to wear it just that but maybe 10 drops everywhere.... my neck by my ears my nape my wrist and tummy and chest... if this one didn't give me hits I'll be really pissed and maybe I will get some copulin concentrate from somewhere I don't know yet... lol
04-05-2014 8:34 PM

MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-06-2014 3:02 PM

(04-05-2014 4:28 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I have also ordered Primal Instinct for Women unscented, i ordered mine from Love-Scent site and yes it really does not have any smell, well my bottle did not, and to be precise Primal Instinct for Women unscented is mostly AndrostEnol with a really tiny teeny weeny percentage of copulins in fact in my day of testing this product there were reports from women using this and also commenting that the product is so low on copulins that they did go and order Scent of Woman copulins concentrate to add to their Primal Instinct for Women apps just to boost it eg give it some prrrrrrr ooooom yummy oomph you know us men rise to this fragrance.

Heat
Maybe I will add more Essence of Woman cops on the PI? maybe 2 - 3 Drops? What do you think?
04-06-2014 3:02 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-06-2014 5:43 PM

(04-06-2014 3:02 PM)MissPhero Wrote:  Maybe I will add more Essence of Woman cops on the PI? maybe 2 - 3 Drops? What do you think?
Certainly M P use 2 drops for intimate 1 on 1 dinner / date close intimate settings

at least 3 dr for normal day game cruising,

5 drops for nightlife / glamor " males can not resist you " " have to have you " " you are enticing sexy desirable Goddess" > now choose any male you desire just beckon him with your finger and he is yours

I suggest you apply your Essence of Woman spread it out on hot spot pulse points ect and allow about 15 minutes for dry down before covering with a couple a sprays of quality edp,

You may initially conduct Essence of Woman / fragrance sniff tests by applying to your inner elbow crook spread out down the forearm ,

get your Essence of Woman /edp combo choices worked out and you will be on a winner every time

You may apply your copulins app separate to your pheromone app if you want, whatever app methods work best with consideration to which particular pheromone formula you choose on the day.

You may have a scented pheromone product that you will want to apply separate to the Essence of Woman / edp app and if the scents do not clash then can apply both as separate applications

Using copulins you can control males, some will lay down easy like a door mat saying "use me i am yours let me worship you but please never let me go" these boy / men will serve you well forever and a day.

There will be other Real men who may be a challenge to tame nevertheless you hold the copulins power button therefore play your role and make them work for your affections, they will appreciate you even more

My thread >
04-06-2014 5:43 PM
MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-09-2014 1:09 AM

(04-06-2014 5:43 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Certainly M P use 2 drops for intimate 1 on 1 dinner / date close intimate settings

at least 3 dr for normal day game cruising,

5 drops for nightlife / glamor " males can not resist you " " have to have you " " you are enticing sexy desirable Goddess" > now choose any male you desire just beckon him with your finger and he is yours

I suggest you apply your Essence of Woman spread it out on hot spot pulse points ect and allow about 15 minutes for dry down before covering with a couple a sprays of quality edp,

You may initially conduct Essence of Woman / fragrance sniff tests by applying to your inner elbow crook spread out down the forearm ,

get your Essence of Woman /edp combo choices worked out and you will be on a winner every time

You may apply your copulins app separate to your pheromone app if you want, whatever app methods work best with consideration to which particular pheromone formula you choose on the day.

You may have a scented pheromone product that you will want to apply separate to the Essence of Woman / edp app and if the scents do not clash then can apply both as separate applications

Using copulins you can control males, some will lay down easy like a door mat saying "use me i am yours let me worship you but please never let me go" these boy / men will serve you well forever and a day.

There will be other Real men who may be a challenge to tame nevertheless you hold the copulins power button therefore play your role and make them work for your affections, they will appreciate you even more

Awww thank you for the advice... I am looking forward on getting my cops. I ordered 2 of them, Essence of Woman and LPs Essence of woman.Too excited... I am thinking of getting some None and Nol... I will read more about them.

But def I will let you know what happens... with the Cops and PI together...

Thank you! I can't wait to see that man who I will control! lol I wanna see those men too that are hard a bit of a challenge...

Right now with pouring the PI more maybe like 8 drops and 5 drops of Alpha7 I am controlling someone lol he's all of a sudden to into me... hah I wanna see him later! This is getting so exciting!

Music
I have
Primal Instinct
Alpha7
PherX Oil
PherX spray
Party
04-09-2014 1:09 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-09-2014 1:43 AM

(04-09-2014 1:09 AM)MissPhero Wrote:  Awww thank you for the advice... I am looking forward on getting my cops. I ordered 2 of them, Essence of Woman and LPs Essence of woman.Too excited... I am thinking of getting some None and Nol... I will read more about them.

But def I will let you know what happens... with the Cops and PI together...

Thank you! I can't wait to see that man who I will control! lol I wanna see those men too that are hard a bit of a challenge...

Right now with pouring the PI more maybe like 8 drops and 5 drops of Alpha7 I am controlling someone lol he's all of a sudden to into me... hah I wanna see him later! This is getting so exciting!
I have experienced some good attraction with mens PI Ylang Ylang, i have not ordered it for awhile i hope it is still just as good as it was a few years ago.

Alpha 7 a favorite of mine i used some today mixed with 3 drops of Wolf and the effect it had on one of my regular clients was excellent showing heaps more friendship and oodles of respect, had i not been wearing this mix i would have really wondered what had came over him ha ha .

Later on you may also consider N.P.A./w it is a good product and elicits some real attention i have used up a bottle of the women's version and heck it worked better than i would have expected, here is some feedback from Love-Scent customer re N.P.A. and Alpha 7, cheers

Friday 05 July, 2013
Stacy writes:

Since this phero is for men AND women I use it in social settings that are not business-related. Combined with New Pheromone Additive and dabbed lightly under the armpits its effective for 3-4 hours. Go very easy on this one because it can begin to smell sour over time as it mixes with your body chemistry. I met my husband while wearing this phero New Pheromone Additive and my favorite Patchouli perfume. Alpha - 7 will make a guy gravitate to talking to you and wanting to hold your attention because the mix of the male Pheromones evoke a somewhat dominant response while the female Pheromones with the social New Pheromone Additive Pheromones attract his attention. The only fallout is that it can make other females aggressive without understanding why so be prepared for lots of male eye contact and smiles with some looks could kill glares from the women in the room. Its an unfair advantage so work it for all its worth "

My thread >
04-09-2014 1:43 AM

MissPhero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-10-2014 3:14 PM

(04-09-2014 1:43 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:   I have experienced some good attraction with mens PI Ylang Ylang, i have not ordered it for awhile i hope it is still just as good as it was a few years ago.

Alpha 7 a favorite of mine i used some today mixed with 3 drops of Wolf and the effect it had on one of my regular clients was excellent showing heaps more friendship and oodles of respect, had i not been wearing this mix i would have really wondered what had came over him ha ha .

Later on you may also consider N.P.A./w it is a good product and elicits some real attention i have used up a bottle of the women's version and heck it worked better than i would have expected, here is some feedback from Love-Scent customer re N.P.A. and Alpha 7, cheers

Friday 05 July, 2013
Stacy writes:

Since this phero is for men AND women I use it in social settings that are not business-related. Combined with New Pheromone Additive and dabbed lightly under the armpits its effective for 3-4 hours. Go very easy on this one because it can begin to smell sour over time as it mixes with your body chemistry. I met my husband while wearing this phero New Pheromone Additive and my favorite Patchouli perfume. Alpha - 7 will make a guy gravitate to talking to you and wanting to hold your attention because the mix of the male Pheromones evoke a somewhat dominant response while the female Pheromones with the social New Pheromone Additive Pheromones attract his attention. The only fallout is that it can make other females aggressive without understanding why so be prepared for lots of male eye contact and smiles with some looks could kill glares from the women in the room. Its an unfair advantage so work it for all its worth "
Hi Terry,
So I received the Essence of Woman from Love Scent yesterday... and tried 1 drop and oh man in stinks! I stunk like I bathe in doggie caca... I waited for a bit and tried to cover it with Viva La Juicy and it's not even strong enough... I could smell the cops... I need to get a strong perfume but a scent that is fun one... something that is fruity and floral and young as I am only 32 years of age.... YET!Girl_wink
But I will test it again later today... I will try the New Pheromone Additive later too when I get some extra funds.Girl_sad

Music
I have
Primal Instinct
Alpha7
PherX Oil
PherX spray
Party
04-10-2014 3:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Primal Instinct 2013-R.I.P Chaotic 27 10,248 07-31-2016 7:01 PM
Last Post: MMMMMMM
  Primal for Women test reporting thread mark-in-dallas 73 21,034 09-11-2015 12:58 AM
Last Post: Honeycake
Lightbulb super primal flacowww 0 857 05-04-2014 9:59 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Primal Instinct for Women on a man... JAYCEE 2 3,502 06-06-2011 8:11 PM
Last Post: JAYCEE