Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Potential Xist combos
tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Smile Potential Xist combos
08-24-2021 4:43 AM

Hi
I have a friend that i have crush on
(She doesn't like alpha muscular guys)

I know pheromones aren't some love potions.
I am not really experienced user but I am not completely new, I have tried some solo products in last 3 years, there were some hits, but nothing more.
I have Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha oil, Certo, Voodoo and newly also Xist Oil with samples of Connection spray, Taboo spray and Love Boat spray and also Androstadienone alone.

In few days I a date with this girl I love and I would like to try some combo. That's what I need some help with, cause I don't want to overkill it.
First I was thinking about Xist + Androstadienone, cause I have seen some good reviews here, but since I have those samples, I am thinking about using some of them.
For example:
Xist + Androstadienone + connections(1-2 sprays) + taboo/love boat(also 1-2 sprays).
Or if should I try some of my other products, but I guess that for example Xist + NA/Voodoo is overkill
Thanks for any responses.
08-24-2021 4:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Potential Xist combos
08-24-2021 7:30 AM

Voodoo solo, there's no need to combo. Just be sure to apply more than a few drops.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-24-2021 7:30 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-24-2021 10:42 AM

BW + Taboo has got me a few female friends over the finishing line. If you are comfortable with BW, you could try 4 drops of each.
BTW, don't take much notice about what she says. She might like to think that she is not attracted to "alpha muscular guys", but her pussy might have other ideas.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-24-2021 10:42 AM
tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-24-2021 12:23 PM

I have tried Voodoo twice, but it was just 2 drops.
Everytime i was complimented by guys and even by another female friend.

But
I haven't tried it with this girl so far.
Thinking about it, but this date is one of few chances to meet her alone or meet her at all, I would really like to imprint her to think more about me.
Since I can't combine voodoo with stuff like Xist
It's hard to decide.
I will read more about Voodoo.

I know her for like 7 years, she has always dated weirdos and skaters and hippie guys (or how should I call it)
No sign of masculinity, just soft boys.
She is definitely not into bodybuilders and other macho men.
08-24-2021 12:23 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-24-2021 12:48 PM

If you already have a crush on her, Xist, NA or Voodoo will make it much worse for you. If you cannot keep your shit together, you're better off with no mones than these.

She might have dated "soft boys", but did they get to bang her? Sorry to appear crude, but you are in the friendzone. Probably they ended up the same way.

Be careful!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-24-2021 12:48 PM

tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-24-2021 3:36 PM

She dated 2 guys and had sex with like 3-4. They were all beta
She is that romantic type that doesnt like sex so much.
She is a 22 yo christian and wants to have sex only with someone she has feelings for
So yeah, just soft boys

I have dated way more girls, i can play the dating game, but she still say that she doesn't want to lose me as a friend and shit like that.
Yeah, i know its not magic, but also i have read many reviews and good experiences that i just wanna try it too.
I dont know how much trustworthy is that Phero Joe from house of pheromone...
I know it wont probably work on her, but also i have experienced real hits and kissing with girls that didnt want me before
So i know that mones work somehow.
08-24-2021 3:36 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

08-24-2021 4:38 PM

(08-24-2021 3:36 PM)tomasmasek Wrote:  She dated 2 guys and had sex with like 3-4. They were all beta
She is that romantic type that doesnt like sex so much.
She is a 22 yo christian and wants to have sex only with someone she has feelings for

If I may be my usual, asshole, self....

Your first sentence tells me that she's had sex with more guys than she's dated. Despite what impression she wants to give, actions tell the tale of somebody, while trepidatious, still enjoys sex quite a bit.

I'll ignore your second sentence that they were all beta because you won't like my pointing out what I perceive in your previous posts.

Your third sentence is a (my stout opinion) direct misunderstanding of how women think, feel, and respond. Romantic types adore, love, crave, and dream about sex all the time. I leverage this on an almost daily basis. The catch is that they do not do so in the fashion that most guys do.

Your fourth sentence, despite the appeal to Christianity, tells you everything you need to know.

My prognosis is that she is a hopeful romantic that needs somebody to see all of her, rather than just the bits they want to rub their body against, and to make her feel.

My last three words are the only ones that bear any credence for your purposes. Women do not respond to any of the alpha/beta bravado, showing off, impressive gestures, or other trappings that most guys are so hung up on. They respond succinctly and in accordance to the emotions we evoke within them. In short, it is all about how you make her feel.

Feel free to call me an asshole.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-24-2021 4:38 PM

Share This Thread