Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Potential XiST combos
tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Potential XiST combos
09-23-2021 9:04 AM

Hi
I posted this on discoverxs but no response, so iam trying here:

So, there is this girl, shes a long time friend and yeah, I guess I am friendzoned. I was out with her and our other girl friend and I used Xist + some Evolve (now I know that I shouldn't use too much sexual, but a lot of guys on pherotruth say that something sexual like evolve should be used with xist...so I did it) + 4 sprays of love boat and connections SAMPLES...so i guess that's like 2-3 actual sprays and I also added one drop of A1.
first hour and half was normal, but then after like 2 hours things started to get interesting and I believe the pheromones were actually working. My crush started talking about sexual stuff like her using sex toys and her fantasies, she was showing me photos of her trying new clothes and I could see her butt or underwear.
she really went from her normal(not talking about sex and being restrained) to Party mod. She was asking me the same question all the night = "what your planes are after i go home" basically... then she was like that she wants to party with me but at the same time she wants to go home. There were some more hits and i feel that for the first time pheromones were really working.

From different vendors i have also NA, voodoo, Certo, New Pheromone Additive, Bad Wolf, but i feel that pheromoneXS stuff is what i need now, so I ordered the whole bottles of connections and love boat and taboo instead of that samples

so what I am asking for:

what do you guys think about combining XIST + Loveboat + connections
or
XIST + loveboat + connections + Evolve + A1
or
Xist + loveboat + connections + Evolve + A1 + Taboo
or different combinations of these

I dont know know if it was connections what have opened her so much, of if it was some other mone.
The main thing is that i cant see her often, last time it was almost a year after I saw her because of Covid and because shes probably not into seeing me even i am one of her best friends and she's my best, so I can't test it a lot and can't try all the mones one by one, I have tried to make some working combo that would make her wanting to see me more.

I was kinda scared that I overdosed, but then it started working, they were searching for that eye contact and talking to me, they wanted to sit next to me and touching me all the night, so I was like WTF is this witchcraft??

But again,
Was that combo OK? Should I combinate XIST with less products?
Something that would work the next time I see her to not just make her horny but to actually imprint her.

Thanks a lot
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2021 9:31 AM by tomasmasek.)
09-23-2021 9:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tomasmasek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Potential XiST combos
09-23-2021 9:34 AM

Or another question:

I have XIST, Celebrity, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections.
Also Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf

If you have some experience with those,

Which mones would you guys use for friendzone combo?
09-23-2021 9:34 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-23-2021 12:53 PM

(09-23-2021 9:04 AM)tomasmasek Wrote:  Hi
I posted this on discoverxs but no response, so iam trying here:

So, there is this girl, shes a long time friend and yeah, I guess I am friendzoned. I was out with her and our other girl friend and I used Xist + some Evolve (now I know that I shouldn't use too much sexual, but a lot of guys on pherotruth say that something sexual like evolve should be used with xist...so I did it) + 4 sprays of love boat and connections SAMPLES...so i guess that's like 2-3 actual sprays and I also added one drop of A1.
first hour and half was normal, but then after like 2 hours things started to get interesting and I believe the pheromones were actually working. My crush started talking about sexual stuff like her using sex toys and her fantasies, she was showing me photos of her trying new clothes and I could see her butt or underwear.
she really went from her normal(not talking about sex and being restrained) to Party mod. She was asking me the same question all the night = "what your planes are after i go home" basically... then she was like that she wants to party with me but at the same time she wants to go home. There were some more hits and i feel that for the first time pheromones were really working.

From different vendors i have also NA, voodoo, Certo, New Pheromone Additive, Bad Wolf, but i feel that pheromoneXS stuff is what i need now, so I ordered the whole bottles of connections and love boat and taboo instead of that samples

so what I am asking for:

what do you guys think about combining XIST + Loveboat + connections
or
XIST + loveboat + connections + Evolve + A1
or
Xist + loveboat + connections + Evolve + A1 + Taboo
or different combinations of these

I dont know know if it was connections what have opened her so much, of if it was some other mone.
The main thing is that i cant see her often, last time it was almost a year after I saw her because of Covid and because shes probably not into seeing me even i am one of her best friends and she's my best, so I can't test it a lot and can't try all the mones one by one, I have tried to make some working combo that would make her wanting to see me more.

I was kinda scared that I overdosed, but then it started working, they were searching for that eye contact and talking to me, they wanted to sit next to me and touching me all the night, so I was like WTF is this witchcraft??

But again,
Was that combo OK? Should I combinate XIST with less products?
Something that would work the next time I see her to not just make her horny but to actually imprint her.

Thanks a lot

Try Xist + LB + Taboo or Xist + LB + Evolve or Xist + LB + Evolve + Taboo
You don't need to add A1 w/ any Taboo combo, because it's already in Taboo.

I like Xist + Bad Wolf, that's always a good one. You could also go Bad Wolf + Taboo.
Nude Alpha + Xist + A1 is also excellent.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2021 12:54 PM by RTBoss.)
09-23-2021 12:53 PM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-23-2021 11:15 PM

Go solo with Xist. If at all you want to add anything to it, add A1 to it. Nothing else.
Xist solo may not be blatant but it works and works well.
I bet you won't regret it.
09-23-2021 11:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  best daily XIST + STATUS/Social combos? RiCh 13 8,007 01-21-2015 9:28 AM
Last Post: RTBoss