Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Potential Night to Finally Deliver
utopianbox
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Potential Night to Finally Deliver
04-30-2015 12:13 PM

Hey guys,
I've been working on this girl for a while now. She looks pretty keen, been wearing NA+Glace+A1 around her and she's really been good. Tonight a massive group of people are going clubbing for a mates birthday and she's gonna be there.

Only problem is, I don't dance... At ALL. So what do I do? Just hang out with my mates and then if I see her sitting down or something go talk to her? I have no idea what to do. Things with her have been great, it's just that I'm not a club guy and I don't want things to come undone...

I have AV,NA,Glace,A1,Ammo,IG...
I'm wondering what the go should be? I've been getting consistently good interactions with my daily 1-1.5 drop NA, 2 sprays Glace with her (btw, Glace isn't the most pleasant smelling thing ever P). I could change it up maybe? Maybe throw on an extra drop of NA and a bit of A1, but I don't wanna give off a vibe that doesn't fit the venue.

I suppose potential combos:
Ammo+IG
AV+IG
NA+IG (weirdly works well for dates)
NA+Gl+A1

Anyways, any help and advice would be appreciated. Sorry about the structure of the post, it's 3am here P
04-30-2015 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Potential Night to Finally Deliver
04-30-2015 12:54 PM

If it(product/combo) works to your satisfaction…do not change it(product/combo) unless YOU think it is possible for an even better outcome. I would play it say and go with what you have been using. Maybe up the dose on the NA if you have been using this on her sober.
04-30-2015 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Api's got potential leon333 4 2,661 06-03-2013 8:44 AM
Last Post: Fishdude