Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post of the Month Winners for June!
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
269 thanks in 62 posts

Post of the Month Winners for June!
06-30-2012 7:01 PM

We are happy to announce the wiiners of post of the month contest for June are:

Post of the Month: RE: OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this?
Posted By: idontknow
Subject: RE: OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this?

Like 2 hours after my so-so impressive first test-OD my Spanish wingbud came over.
So i left the casa to pick him up and that very moment some loopiness smashed me like a baseball-bat. Like BAM it's ON. Now i know what you guys were talking about. That feeling just lasted less than a minute, so no problem.

Best social ever
Said hi and wingguy totally cheered seeing me. Strong hit! We went to get kebap and the kebap guy, who i never talked more than like 2 sentences with, conversed probably a good five minutes in broken Spanish with my wing. Probably pissing off the guy waiting behind us a little.
Wingguy tried to eat but couldn't stop talking to me. Guess the kebap was cold when he finished.
We had quite a few drinks at my place, and talked, talked, talked........ The plan was to hit bars/clubs at like 11pm. Though we barely managed to get going at 3:30am. Had probably the deepest conversation with that guy that i have had with someone in like maybe a year.

Absolutely, outstandingly AWESOME social. Glace(slow-burn @4sprays) is good and gives me a similar effect, but that just killed Glace in intensity and it still felt totally natural. (not that one test-run would be statistically significant, though)

Cocaine-OD
The self-effect of those 2 globs was a cocaine-like ego. Nowhere near as intense, ofc. That combined with pure hedonism or like a mindset of seeking pleasure and thrill and enjoying the ride. It's difficult to compare it with AM and AV self-effects. AM and AV will make me behave like i'm a boss, though OD will shift my whole reality. It will make me believe i'm the shit. I mean i've done some things that are totally out of my character dominant and fierce while wearing AM/AV. Though i was still realizing that this is some amped up version of myself. With OD i'm totally in it, i'm the boss and it's my reality.

To repeat myself, as i found the effect to be so very pronounced: "fck shit up" (in a positive way) was my whole credo for the night. I've probably said that like 20 times and i meant it. Bulletproof confidence. All that accompanied by a very satisfying feeling that the whole night is immensly thrilling and exciting.

I felt like Godzilla set free from his cage, just to have some fun terrorizing the city, haha.

Opening
Consequently approach anxiety didn't exist. On the way to the first club, there was no girl/group i didn't open. Even afterwards i got into every single attractive (mixed)- set, except obvious couples. And it was just too easy. Even the naturally bitchy girls, that just wait to blow off guys to patch their broken self-esteems, melted. Maybe to the Pheromones, maybe to godzilla, idk.They bitch at you, you totally don't care, they see it's useless, and you're in. I'm not into drama-queens but impressive social effects!

Also we opened quite a few guys and everything was very social, cool and laid back. Everyone would talk a lot.

Respect
Had a few respect/admiration hits, just from guys, but i felt girls felt the same vibe. A bit like Wolf just not beta, but somewhat alpha.

Effects on girls
We didn't really get deep into sets. Mostly because girls were already on their way home. We were simply too late. Also wingguy did some heavy alcohol induced wing-screw ups that got us out of the good encounters. Or maybe it was me being full of myself, haha, idk.
I believe i've seen quite some hints of attraction, though really i can't say anything for sure.

Rest of the night
At some point i reapped AV+Androstadienone , which seemed to throw wingchico a little more off track. The only clubs that were still quite alive at that time was electro-druggie stuff and too far away. At like 7:30 we were thinking to switch over to daygame, but rather called it a night. I still felt totally fit and ready maybe another OD-effect?

After that, even in my dreams the huge ego continued. As well as on the next day. Also i still had that extra hedonistic feeling at that time. Just feeling everything is cool. Probably that's the new molecule in it?

Effects lasted (strongly) for around 20 hours, after which i showered. That finally made everything fade.

Conclusion
Everyone likes you, respects you, talks to you. You're like a big cuddly panda bear on the outside, but mean godzilla on the inside.

Garry, i love you! Big Grin

(like briefly mentioned i had quite a few drinks, which likely potentiated the self-effects. Still i've worn AM and AV in the same situation numerous times and the OD self-effects were just lightyears better. But it's much to early to really draw conclusions from just one night. Maybe i just had a really really good mood.)

Congratulations to idontknow Smile

The next highest nominations go to:

RE: OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this? by idontknow
RE: OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this? by thundr
RE: After all this time.. do pheromones work? by wiserd
RE: Androstadienone by bored4life
RE: Women, Wine, and Song: My journey of self-discovery by ChocolateThunder
RE: Riders On The Storm by as33156
RE: The Red Book by CG_Jung
RE: is it all a load of rubbish? by clide7
RE: A journal of my transformation by clide7
RE: Instant sexiness A/B, can't tell the difference on the bottles. by AlternativeGirl
06-30-2012 7:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, as33156, CanadianGuy45, idontknow, shadowknight, Shelly B, bored4life, clide7

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1842
Thanks received:
2969 thanks in 609 posts

RE: Post of the Month Winners for June!
06-30-2012 7:59 PM

Quote:We are happy to announce the wiiners of post of the month contest for June are:

Post of the Month: RE: OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this?
Posted By: idontknow
Subject: RE: OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this?

Fantastic work IDK! You have really put boots on the ground on some serious monage testing this month. Congrats man! Awesome.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-30-2012 7:59 PM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, Shelly B
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7213
Thanks received:
4293 thanks in 1544 posts

06-30-2012 8:17 PM

Congrats IDK!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
06-30-2012 8:17 PM
Thanks given by thundr, idontknow
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 859
Thanks received:
2224 thanks in 1070 posts

07-01-2012 12:20 AM

Congratulations idontknow, and to the others as well! Sorry we didn't have a sponsor or anything to award, but I think we're kind of tapped out now for the summer.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
07-01-2012 12:20 AM
Thanks given by thundr, idontknow
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 128 posts

07-01-2012 1:25 AM

Congrats IDK !

It's never too late to be who you could have been
07-01-2012 1:25 AM
Thanks given by idontknow

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1842
Thanks received:
2969 thanks in 609 posts

07-01-2012 2:49 AM

(07-01-2012 12:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Congratulations idontknow, and to the others as well! Sorry we didn't have a sponsor or anything to award, but I think we're kind of tapped out now for the summer.

No worries my friend. We are one big dysfunctional family here and our input and no frills aggressive testing is benefit to us all regardless of sponsorship and awards. Our camaraderie and friendship are reward enough.

IDK has put the pedal to the floor and deserves high fives from us all. His work, especially this month, has been nothing short of outstanding.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-01-2012 2:49 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, idontknow, Shelly B, bored4life
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 975
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 146 posts

07-01-2012 5:34 AM

Congrats to the winners.

Hope you enjoy your presents and keep reporting on them.

Talk to you soon.
07-01-2012 5:34 AM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3444
Thanks received:
2029 thanks in 622 posts

07-01-2012 7:34 AM

Thanks guys! Always a pleasure to see your kind words!

The OD-testing was quite fun, but i have to admit that i'm nowhere near figuring it out. Especially it's lifecycle and whether it's sexy are quite intriguing and i've read some really interesting things about that.

Either way i'm glad you enjoyed my first run-report with it. First times are special Big Grin

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
07-01-2012 7:34 AM
Thanks given by Shelly B
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
442 thanks in 223 posts

07-01-2012 9:30 PM

Congratulations IDK!! Heart

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
07-01-2012 9:30 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

clide7
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
332 thanks in 106 posts

07-03-2012 4:36 PM

Well deserved, IDK. In the absence of free stuff, at least you have the adulation of the forum ;D

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
07-03-2012 4:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Post of the Month Winners for December! Forum Staff 10 240 01-07-2013 3:56 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Post of the Month Winners for November! Forum Staff 9 362 12-19-2012 1:00 PM
Last Post: bored4life
  Post of the Month Winners for October! Forum Staff 5 267 11-05-2012 10:56 AM
Last Post: Lexy
  Post of the Month Winners for September! Forum Staff 13 425 10-05-2012 12:41 PM
Last Post: Lexy
  Post of the Month Winners for August! Forum Staff 17 562 09-04-2012 9:39 AM
Last Post: bored4life