Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possets Perfume
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Possets Perfume
08-23-2009 7:13 AM

I love this company.

I have tried many of Fabienne scents and they are outstanding plus she has a fun site.

Perpetual motion which is unisex and I bought for a friend of mine is amazing.

Sex juice is earthy. I was hoping for more of the honey sweet scent. I still like this one though.

Hyde Park I love Green tea scents and this one is fresh and clean. Very lovely and perfect for summer. Not good for covering copulins.

The Girls Love Chai-Chai-Chai another using teas honey blood orange. I love this one.

I have a ton more I bought from her but these are the most recent.
I haven't been able to buy anything from anywhere in the last few months and I am going into withdrawals LOL

They do sell imps so you can test things out. For me delivery has been really quick but I will say one of my imps did leak in my last order.

She also has a great podcast that I love. Right now its on the subject of how many notes makes a good scent if anyone is interested.

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2009 7:17 AM by Tisha.)
08-23-2009 7:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

RE: Possets Perfume
08-23-2009 8:33 AM

I've only tried The Girls Love Vanilla but it didn't work for me unfortunately... too much honey in it which turns on my skin Sad

I just thought I'd let everyone know that Possets have a sale on at the moment though (lasting to Sep I think) and that includes rebrews of the sold out scents Smile
08-23-2009 8:33 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

08-23-2009 9:16 AM

Sad Sale Sad Unfortunately I cant even do a sale right now

I need a good lottery spell . Course I dont buy lottery tickets so it wont help me much. Razz

I always suggest getting imps or samples when you buy any perfume online the first time. I tend to not like vendors as much that dont offer this service. Over at love potions I buy full bottles but that is because I have shopped there for 3 or 4 years and I trust their scent descriptions and products. Once in a while I will get something there that doesn't work on me but I can always gift it to my sister or a friend. I have a basket in my room that has something like 1000 imps in it from all over the net.

Yes My name is Tisha and I am a scent and bath product addict. LOL Seriouly though, sometimes I worry I have a problem. I suppose there could be worse problems in the world though. :red face:
08-23-2009 9:16 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

08-23-2009 11:30 AM

(08-23-2009 9:16 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I have a basket in my room that has something like 1000 imps in it from all over the net.

Tisha, be careful with what you admit to online! You might end up having your house broken in to! There's a lot of crazed perfume addicts running around out there ya know ;)
08-23-2009 11:30 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

06-20-2010 6:47 PM

I tried some stuff from this company a few weeks ago.

I got

- Silver roses
- Silver carnations
- Serious Flowers Hawaii

I like the smell of fresh sugary-florals, but the ones that I got smelled "antique" and "organic" it definitely does not smell cheap or less in quality. I don't know how to explain it, but I get the same feeling when I used to buy perfumes from LP too. It's not a bad thing at all but I think I like it when it doesn't smell too natural? I wish I knew how to say it in the right words!

I don't know... I have trouble liking artisan perfumes sometimes because they smell so antique or hippy on meEek I don't know if it's the resins or aged what-not's but there's something organic in there that I don't like :sorry2: but it's ok! it's not like I hated it! Curtsey

Their service is top notch though, the owner is a sweetheart and they sent my order pretty fast with a welcome email. How cute is that?

Perfume-wise I wasn't feeling it but I did love their company. Great people, lovely descriptions, and art work.
06-20-2010 6:47 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-21-2010 10:26 AM

I love synchronicity. I'd ordered Adamus from here on Friday and am waiting for it to arrive.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-21-2010 10:26 AM
arleziana
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-29-2011 3:34 PM

I just love their perfumes. Their scent are to die for , they have one for each type of man or woman and for whatever occasion . I also like the new it is comparable.
07-29-2011 3:34 PM

Share This Thread