Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possess is the cheat code!
Blankman101
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Possess is the cheat code!
05-21-2023 7:40 PM

I have some pheromones that I love to use and can depend on for specific occasions, but I'm learning that Possess is the cheat code for almost all situations. I wore Possess now three times in different environments to test what it could do, and it hasn't disappointed me.

Test #1 I went to a museum to see a special exhibit. I wore 4 drops. 1 drop per side of the neck and 1 drop on each wrist. Nothing out of the ordinary happened in the way of hits, but I did notice that women would come almost uncomfortably close to me when viewing an exhibit piece. There was plenty of room, but they were close and nearly touching to view an exhibit I was also looking at. Striking up a conversation was very easy, also. It seemed women were happy if I initiated a conversation with them.

Test #2 43-year-old widow. I wore 4 drops of Possess 4 drops of NA, and 2 sprays of Evolve. Possess the same app points as above, and the Evolve on my stomach NA was to the front of the neck. I've worn Evolve and NA with this woman before, and it didn't seem like we had great sexual chemistry. This time I added the Possess, which seemed to make the interaction fun, flirty, and more profound. I was a little perplexed because I know Possess is supposed to be fun and social with a hint of sexy, but today with this woman, it was deep, emotional, and fun at the same time. I will attribute this to the combo of Possess. Well, the sex between us was outstanding, and she orgasmed more this time than the first times we were together, and it seemed our bond was closer. I'm going to test this some more.

Test #3 I went to a making friends event, and this is where Possess shined the most. Out of 300 people, I was the star of the show. Everyone wanted to meet me, and I had the power of influence to make people choose activities and outings later they said they initially didn't want to do. I have girls as young as 21 asking for my information and even had one girl say my wife was so lucky to have me....she was about an HB 8. Guys and women all seemed to want me around and in their circle. I wore 4 drops of Possess and the same app points as above.

Possess is some seriously underrated stuff. I plan to buy 5 bottles of this stuff and keep it around. It smells lovely and is velcro for people to be around you. I can see from the younger women wanting my information that it can be swung into the sexual light if desired. I will do more testing, but I wanted to tell everyone about my findings with this underdog blend.
05-21-2023 7:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Possess is the cheat code!
05-23-2023 5:41 AM

I always enjoyed the smell of Posses.
Great post.
Do you have it in Eurodopper or Bulb dropper?

Daily wear: Kane or Kane plus any other mone that works well for me.
05-23-2023 5:41 AM
Blankman101
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-23-2023 8:33 PM

(05-23-2023 5:41 AM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  I always enjoyed the smell of Posses.
Great post.
Do you have it in Eurodopper or Bulb dropper?

I have mine in Eurodropper. I actually purchased it off of Amazon for the first time from the LAL store and happy I can get it so quickly.
05-23-2023 8:33 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-23-2023 10:05 PM

(05-23-2023 8:33 PM)Blankman101 Wrote:  I have mine in Eurodropper. I actually purchased it off of Amazon for the first time from the LAL store and happy I can get it so quickly.

Ah yes, that is definitely convenient.
I remember buying their Possess roll-on through Amazon. I used up the entire thing.

I have it in Eurodropper now but I have only used it once.

Might use it more now with summer arriving even if it's for the scent alone.

Daily wear: Kane or Kane plus any other mone that works well for me.
05-23-2023 10:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  does everyone cheat? Divemaster 33 12,400 01-24-2016 10:47 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone