Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
10-31-2021 5:22 AM

(10-31-2021 4:32 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Posses alpha + Nude + p75 is a very good combo.

On strangers it's great. I'm going to call it the lost and found effect.

I approached a few people with it on my first 3 days of testing so far wearing all 3 (amateur move, don't combo unless you learn the products well!)this is the consistent reactions I got.

You approach

They take notice

You ask a question

They answer

You wait and look them in the eye

They get happy and lost on what to say next, but you can tell that they want you to stay

You're in, say whatever you want , compliment how her eyes look beautiful with the mall light glare.... crap like that lol

8 approaches, 5 numbers. Easy, 3 minutes sets max, didn't have to spend too much time on comfort , I felt like it was there from the first few seconds

Posses alpha combo thread has to be created

Wait... what level of beauty was it pulling? HB scale. Did it pull hot women into your cloud or did you have to go up to them from afar and initiate? Do you get more interest from PA than AV?

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2021 5:45 AM by dsouza.)
10-31-2021 5:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2021 6:06 AM

(10-31-2021 5:22 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Wait... what level of beauty was it pulling? HB scale. Did it pull hot women into your cloud or did you have to go up to them from afar and initiate? Do you get more interest from PA than AV?

Hey sorry, I usually put a detailed report but i didn't have much time.

Ratios are 2 drops nude, 2 drops PA and 1 spray 2.5mcg P75

I initiated all of them, i felt motivated to do so, something P75 gives. like a kick in the butt to get movin. I think it got applified even more with Posses Alpha (so I think the combination between -None + P75 + -Androsterone is successful in this mix for self effects)

All the testing done was in the mall. I didn't get a chance to test it anywhere else.

All of them were HB9's in my book in the looks department. Very fit, nice sense of style, and a face where if you were to put in a dating site, she would be worshiped. Age groups were 25-30. I didn't approach groups just single sets, while they are walking somewhere. Race is Variety. Indian, middle eastern, white and black.

The two separate sets of asians are the ones who rejected my number closes. East asians. The conversation were nice and flowing but something in the mix didn't bode well with them.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2021 6:07 AM by Indi-player.)
10-31-2021 6:06 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-05-2021 8:43 PM

Tried Possess Alpha at an event today. Applied 4 drops ( two on each side of the neck), didn't really feel any self effects from the product initially. The magic happens when you interact with people I noticed. From the start my Uber driver was really talkative to me, I felt like the guy trusted me quite a lot. I noticed it polarizes guys.. either they really love you or they feel intimidated lol, but I'll get to that in a sec. Really the guys at the tables at the event around me told me I'm awesome, so many fucking compliments from them in such a direct way. Girls enjoyed my company as well, and gave compliments. Let's get into some details!

The most interesting example is one married HB9, like she couldn't keep her hands off me! She was touching my hair, my arms and even leaned over to me!(touched my lap a few times) I know this girl from another event actually but we never had any kino, she's married so I never really initiated much, but damn she was really like touchy. Totally not herself, and she didn't drink anything, soon she was giving me social proof around the bar haha.

There was one HB10 (she's a 9 but really an ideal future wife) , who was really perfect for me, we had a really good vibe together, and I managed to quickly close a number in 30 minutes, she was also touchy, but not that extreme like the married girl, her IOIs were like hair touches big smiles, trying to grab my attention often.

One HB7 who I don't even know looked at me and asked us if her humble group could join our table. I said yeah sure, and suddenly I had 3 extra HB7 in the table, but they came with 3 more guys. (there were other options, to sit, but like our table is great) and she gave me long stares from time to time.

Needless to say, those guys really felt comfortable with me and asked me a lot of questions, didn't see me as any player or anything, I was a social high-status guy in their eyes, really good respects from them. One of the HB7 gave me her number so I could tell "her more" about stuff I do, cause she said she had to go soon (did she use a time constraint on me? haha)

I noticed with.. hmm young girls under 24(probably like 21)... something was off. I was gaming a group of a 3 set who set that was sitting near the bar. The initial conversation was pretty good, there were two 6s, and one really hot 8 who was my target. Like they reacted quite happily when I opened, they laughed at my jokes, some negs. But kinda.. very little IOIs and limited to smiles.. like they enjoy the conversation, but I don't feel the vibe. And they told me about themselves and all. I think possess was kinda off for them. Tried to get a contact, no luck the gal was kinda dodgy about it. Didn't even give a goodbye hug haha. But my full table was like 25+ and there was a lot of kino.. Only those young girls were kinda off. With BW I took on very similar sets and with similar calibrations. Completely different reaction.

Ok now let's talk about the men. I had kind of a very weird hit with one guy. He looked at me with fucking fear in his eyes, closed body language. Nerveous AF.
(details removed for confidentiality)
With all the complements I got from guys this night definitely PA hit this guy in reverse.

But when talking to this guy I realized the self -effects.. Possess Alpha. It makes you not only a confident speaker but also like like a dominant guy. I felt that I'd totally could get into fight with this guy and lay him down. But not like in an aggressive way like BW. If I have to describe its.. It's like I'm a war veteran/former FBI full of skill, confident no sweat even. This definitely makes me feel high status, but I only notice it when I interact with people. Sitting here and writing this I feel like myself it's like a subtle effect that only appears when it's needed. You feel solid. And you feel you can take down guys like that guy.

Also met a new friend in that venue, he totally was impressed by my.. attitude. Everything I said he was like "omg man!". The guy was a traveler and even wanted to keep in contact for some mutual traveling. Was a nice encounter.

I feel this blend is... well it's definitely status of some sort, guys are a hit or miss as I see. Young girls don't fancy it that much from what I see. But the +25 +30 girls oh hell... this stuff is great! It really was the perfect mone for this type of social setting where you know you'll interact with a group and maybe you have a few acquaintances.

So yeah be careful with the guys, if they have a fight or flight, better just leave them alone. You get high respect from men, honestly never had it in this kind of venue, so much good stuff said from the people. The girls give compliments too. You get some interesting kino hits.. young girls are off-limits.

I actually decided to try it today to take a break from BW, as I was burned from it's self effects a bit. Self effects come when you need them the mostP

The status is different than AV. With AV I don't feel I am like taller dominating, with PA I feel like a boss.

Summary:

- Works well on girls over 25
- Works well on HB9 and HB7
- Respect from guys for status or fight of flight
- Brings nice kino
- Makes you more confident (gives you an experienced state)
- Poor young girls performance (HB8, HB6)[/b]

There were also stares from far away in the venue, I did notice some girls' prolonged stares, but it's hard to say if it's the mones or already the established social proof. I had girls from the left to the right. This mone will make your life interesting for sure

I'm writing this quick post cause like I just came back! Hope you guys found it useful. Cheers!

Favorite product: Casanova
All my products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova
Testers: NA, TL, BW, PA
Link to my Journal
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021 8:48 PM by TracerX.)
11-05-2021 8:43 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-05-2021 9:30 PM

Awesome review Tracer, PA has become one of my favorite mones. It's like a swiss army knife in that it does about everything you hope a mone would do. Plus it has a nice scent.
Nude pairs well with PA. I typically do 5 drops Nude + 5 PA.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-05-2021 9:30 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2021 9:45 PM

@TracerX; I tried to rep you, but the system said I need to "spread the love". I really liked your report on your PA testing adventure...very well done.Ok
11-05-2021 9:45 PM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2021 1:51 AM

(11-05-2021 8:43 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Tried Possess Alpha at an event today. Applied 4 drops ( two on each side of the neck), didn't really feel any self effects from the product initially. The magic happens when you interact with people I noticed. From the start my Uber driver was really talkative to me, I felt like the guy trusted me quite a lot. I noticed it polarizes guys.. either they really love you or they feel intimidated lol, but I'll get to that in a sec. Really the guys at the tables at the event around me told me I'm awesome, so many fucking compliments from them in such a direct way. Girls enjoyed my company as well, and gave compliments. Let's get into some details!

The most interesting example is one married HB9, like she couldn't keep her hands off me! She was touching my hair, my arms and even leaned over to me!(touched my lap a few times) I know this girl from another event actually but we never had any kino, she's married so I never really initiated much, but damn she was really like touchy. Totally not herself, and she didn't drink anything, soon she was giving me social proof around the bar haha.

There was one HB10 (she's a 9 but really an ideal future wife) , who was really perfect for me, we had a really good vibe together, and I managed to quickly close a number in 30 minutes, she was also touchy, but not that extreme like the married girl, her IOIs were like hair touches big smiles, trying to grab my attention often.

One HB7 who I don't even know looked at me and asked us if her humble group could join our table. I said yeah sure, and suddenly I had 3 extra HB7 in the table, but they came with 3 more guys. (there were other options, to sit, but like our table is great) and she gave me long stares from time to time.

Needless to say, those guys really felt comfortable with me and asked me a lot of questions, didn't see me as any player or anything, I was a social high-status guy in their eyes, really good respects from them. One of the HB7 gave me her number so I could tell "her more" about stuff I do, cause she said she had to go soon (did she use a time constraint on me? haha)

I noticed with.. hmm young girls under 24(probably like 21)... something was off. I was gaming a group of a 3 set who set that was sitting near the bar. The initial conversation was pretty good, there were two 6s, and one really hot 8 who was my target. Like they reacted quite happily when I opened, they laughed at my jokes, some negs. But kinda.. very little IOIs and limited to smiles.. like they enjoy the conversation, but I don't feel the vibe. And they told me about themselves and all. I think possess was kinda off for them. Tried to get a contact, no luck the gal was kinda dodgy about it. Didn't even give a goodbye hug haha. But my full table was like 25+ and there was a lot of kino.. Only those young girls were kinda off. With BW I took on very similar sets and with similar calibrations. Completely different reaction.

Ok now let's talk about the men. I had kind of a very weird hit with one guy. He looked at me with fucking fear in his eyes, closed body language. Nerveous AF.
(details removed for confidentiality)
With all the complements I got from guys this night definitely PA hit this guy in reverse.

But when talking to this guy I realized the self -effects.. Possess Alpha. It makes you not only a confident speaker but also like like a dominant guy. I felt that I'd totally could get into fight with this guy and lay him down. But not like in an aggressive way like BW. If I have to describe its.. It's like I'm a war veteran/former FBI full of skill, confident no sweat even. This definitely makes me feel high status, but I only notice it when I interact with people. Sitting here and writing this I feel like myself it's like a subtle effect that only appears when it's needed. You feel solid. And you feel you can take down guys like that guy.

Also met a new friend in that venue, he totally was impressed by my.. attitude. Everything I said he was like "omg man!". The guy was a traveler and even wanted to keep in contact for some mutual traveling. Was a nice encounter.

I feel this blend is... well it's definitely status of some sort, guys are a hit or miss as I see. Young girls don't fancy it that much from what I see. But the +25 +30 girls oh hell... this stuff is great! It really was the perfect mone for this type of social setting where you know you'll interact with a group and maybe you have a few acquaintances.

So yeah be careful with the guys, if they have a fight or flight, better just leave them alone. You get high respect from men, honestly never had it in this kind of venue, so much good stuff said from the people. The girls give compliments too. You get some interesting kino hits.. young girls are off-limits.

I actually decided to try it today to take a break from BW, as I was burned from it's self effects a bit. Self effects come when you need them the mostP

The status is different than AV. With AV I don't feel I am like taller dominating, with PA I feel like a boss.

Summary:

- Works well on girls over 25
- Works well on HB9 and HB7
- Respect from guys for status or fight of flight
- Brings nice kino
- Makes you more confident (gives you an experienced state)
- Poor young girls performance (HB8, HB6)[/b]

There were also stares from far away in the venue, I did notice some girls' prolonged stares, but it's hard to say if it's the mones or already the established social proof. I had girls from the left to the right. This mone will make your life interesting for sure

I'm writing this quick post cause like I just came back! Hope you guys found it useful. Cheers!

Nice review Tracer.

Don't buy it if you don't want to since you have good arsenal already, but addong Nude combined with PA lays claim to the under 25 group
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021 1:52 AM by Indi-player.)
11-06-2021 1:51 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-06-2021 10:10 AM

(11-05-2021 9:30 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Awesome review Tracer, PA has become one of my favorite mones. It's like a swiss army knife in that it does about everything you hope a mone would do. Plus it has a nice scent.
Nude pairs well with PA. I typically do 5 drops Nude + 5 PA.

Thanks RussianWolf! Glad you enjoyed it, yes I noticed it's kind of a multi-purpose mone. And yes the scent is very refreshing haha. I have Nude Alpha, so I might give it a go with it someday. I like the most that PA hits a lot of people like NA, but hits them differently. NA hits them deeply, makes them really listen deeply to my words. PA makes them interested in what I say but like normal interest, not the deep vibe. PA gets me more kino though. The PA + Nude combo could be a real bomb if not of the effects cancel each other out with the body signature.

(11-05-2021 9:45 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  @TracerX; I tried to rep you, but the system said I need to "spread the love". I really liked your report on your PA testing adventure...very well done.Ok

Yeah it was so much fun with it! It challenges CAS a bit in such a setting when it comes to social dynamics. But the hits are different. I'll keep testing it Dance glad you enjoyed it.

(11-06-2021 1:51 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Nice review Tracer.

Don't buy it if you don't want to since you have good arsenal already, but addong Nude combined with PA lays claim to the under 25 group

I mean like I bought a tester, there's 10ml, it's quite enough for a decent amount of testing since I'm using other testers. I have like 55ml of mones in tester kits now, so I will do some analysis on the mones. Also in 1 on 1 dating situations.

I see the Nude + PA is popular, but I don't want to get Nude on it's own just to combo it, when I first emailed Garry asking what mone I should use he said I should stick to the sexuals. So I try to stay away from anything too social.

Link to my Journal
11-06-2021 10:10 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-13-2021 7:42 PM

I was thinking about whether to add this report to the journal or to the review section. I think since there aren't many reports on PA I'll add my second report here. This report is from two days ago so.

Dosage: 5 drops ( 4 on the neck , 1 on the wrists rubbed the two wrists together).

On the bus

Two quite young girls in the bus 17-18 (7.5/10) were sitting on the sits to my right, they were kinda flashing eyes to me from time to time and sometimes our eyes met in a long stare. But like I didn’t target them, they really just watched me as I got out the bus. And like eye balled me and smiled through the window. I smiled back walking from the bus and they smiled so wide. It was so cute actually haha.

At one group gathering at a cafe

I got compliments from one of the guys. He said I’m like a leader lol.
Seriously? Girls were respective and listing, I got more attention even when I wasn't speaking. Got more smiles, but overall not that super many IOIs. Was more reserved.

At the same venue I saw a woman from far And just smiled at me widely for some reason, she's like 40 but with a nice HB8 body.

Nothing too remarkable to break down here though.

At a karaoke place

* Conversation with some 56yo dude and an hb7, they were quite friendly and open to me. Nothing to add here, no IOIs from that lady, she was like 30. But the guy was insisting I'd sit down with them.

* A new waitress at that place was friendly and smiling at me. Touched my arm a few times while I was talking to the owner she's like a tall HB8.

* The waitress I already saw in that place was friendly and smiley to me, but this is like usual, I go to that place a lot. She's also an 8 on around 170cm.

* Talked to one foreign girl about the music, she was reacting very positively, her boyfriend came like after 15 min after we were talking. I added him in the convo, those two just fell in love with me, were shooting smiles and saying it's cool I came today.

* Joined another group for like 30 min. Were very friendly. Again one of the guys was complimenting me on my social skills. ( this is pretty consistent with PA.. those complements from men..). This group had one girl who was like HB7.5, quite thin and nice. I number closed her, nothing special some IOIs, good convo, managed to kinda demonstrate a higher value (honestly I feel DHV is getting old haha) but the things I told her were like classic high-status stories. Kino was limited to arms & hands.

* Went to two other girls who were sitting alone. One was an HB8 who looked like Taylor swift a bit but with black hair, the other was an HB6, both like ~35yo. Those girls were sending me IOIs from a distance before I came, strong eye contact and hair touches, so I joined. I was kinoing the HB8 quite rapidly when the HB6 went to the toilet a few times. They were laughing a lot and asking me questions. The HB6 had a bf that came a while after we talked, he was really cautious on me, something in his eyes said he doesn't trust me. I tried to neutralize it by giving him some DHV points and all. It kinda worked but he wasn't really receptive. He was kinda killing the vibe so I went to hunt a bit for something else, but didn't find a worthy prey haha.

*suddenly I saw one old lady staring at me really hard and like she tried to open me and ask me questions. But no.. I decided that it's a sign it's time to go back home haha.

Anyway, I'm only surprised because of the two young girls who got hit in the bus. I wonder about that, perhaps it's because I didn't say anything. From my previous report, you'll remember I've mentioned young girls aren't receptive to it. While that true. At the start of the conversation I didn't get rejected, we were talking. So maybe if we all shut up while having PA young girls will open us Good

But the complements from males is consistent. Some guys will get a weird vibe from you.

Link to my Journal
11-13-2021 7:42 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2021 7:48 PM

Great report and writeup, Tracer. I think besides replenishing my Nude and Nude Alpha I may add Possess Alpha (and maybe regular Possess) to my next upcoming order.

Edit to add: I found a sample of Possess I got from Garry some time ago so I'm going to test drive that. I assume the difference between Possess and PA is similar to that of Nude and NA, yes?

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021 1:31 PM by Johnny Fever.)
11-13-2021 7:48 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-16-2021 8:52 AM

(11-13-2021 7:48 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Great report and writeup, Tracer. I think besides replenishing my Nude and Nude Alpha I may add Possess Alpha (and maybe regular Possess) to my next upcoming order.

Edit to add: I found a sample of Possess I got from Garry some time ago so I'm going to test drive that. I assume the difference between Possess and PA is similar to that of Nude and NA, yes?

Possess is supposed to give you an "alpha protector" phero signature. PA is the same with Androstenone. But I did read in the Possess thread that it attracts young girls as opposed to PA which doesn't vibe with them Big Grin

NA and PA are different in the vibe. PA gives you status and a mindset of high status person.

Link to my Journal
11-16-2021 8:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,463 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 9,030 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit