Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What to put in a 5ml Togo. Both nols are 100mcg per spray.
1 part New Pheromone Additive 4 parts A-nol
1 part New Pheromone Additive 4 parts B-nol
1 part New Pheromone Additive 2 parts each A,B
1 part New Pheromone Additive 1 part A 3 Parts B
1 part New Pheromone Additive 1 part B 3 parts A
Other suggestion to go with New Pheromone Additive
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: First inter-company mix
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Poll: First inter-company mix
08-22-2009 1:38 PM

Alllriiight! New Pheromone Additive pheromone additive seems a little rough and ready for my personality. I thought I might go ahead and mix up an inter-company mix with some Androtics Experimones to celebrate the new freedom. Can't decide which way to go though so I thought I would get some opinions. Help me out! Just looking for a mix that might be a good all round fun and to maybe help kick start a little conversation about New Pheromone Additive and nols in general so don't just vote and run...tell me why you think the way you do.

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2009 1:54 PM by renny.)
08-22-2009 1:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

RE: Poll: First inter-company mix
08-22-2009 2:05 PM

Back in the day I used to run New Pheromone Additive or The Edge solo and get great albeit often crazy hits. Seems to pull the prize nutjobs right outta the woodwork: the type that follow you around, call and IM at all hours and threaten your GF. So I eventually learned to temper it with Scent of Eros , making it more social and useful for normal dates and happy hour. Nowadays I mix 1 part New Pheromone Additive with 5 parts cologne, zap a couple times from a Sephora atomizer, followed by a zap or two of TAA and Experimone alpha nol. It's social, civilized but still edgy and a bit of a horndog under the surface.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-22-2009 2:05 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2009 2:26 PM

(08-22-2009 2:05 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  Back in the day I used to run New Pheromone Additive or The Edge solo and get great albeit often crazy hits. Seems to pull the prize nutjobs right outta the woodwork: the type that follow you around, call and IM at all hours and threaten your GF. So I eventually learned to temper it with Scent of Eros , making it more social and useful for normal dates and happy hour. Nowadays I mix 1 part New Pheromone Additive with 5 parts cologne, zap a couple times from a Sephora atomizer, followed by a zap or two of TAA and Experimone alpha nol. It's social, civilized but still edgy and a bit of a horndog under the surface.

Great, I've got some New Pheromone Additive mixed 1 to 4 with some cologne already, next batch with cologne I'll cut it to 1 to 5. I'm also very much looking forward to try it with Scent of Eros as per your suggestion, thanks!

08-22-2009 2:26 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-28-2009 7:32 AM

Wow! Thanks to everyone who voted! RolleyesPBig Grin

Decided to go with the 50/50 mix, 1ml New Pheromone Additive, 2ml 100mcg Alpha Androstenol, 2ml 100 mcg per spray Beta Androstenol. The combination of funks pretty much require a strong cover so I'm wearing 2 sprays of the New Pheromone Additive/Alpha Androstenol/Beta Androstenol mix with 2 sprays Crown Park Royal. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

08-28-2009 7:32 AM

Share This Thread