Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Please Help Me Choose Some Molecules
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 797
Thanks received:
1468 thanks in 674 posts

RE: Please Help Me Choose Some Molecules
12-16-2011 11:51 PM

(12-16-2011 11:47 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Pago! Didnt you say androstenone in small doses is social?

Maybe he should just get unscented glace. Big Grin

Yes you´re right ... but i do not want him to have to dillute some stuff down ...

he would have to make a 0,5 mcg solution ...

or less concentrated ..

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
12-16-2011 11:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift
chypre
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Please Help Me Choose Some Molecules
12-22-2011 3:01 PM

(12-16-2011 10:02 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  My take on what to begin with !

Androstadienone

Alpha Androstenol

Beta Androstenol

Epi-Androsterone

Androsterone

Pregnenolone

Sample A

Estratetraenol

AndrostAnone

As we don´t know exactly yet what Beta-Androstadienol does i can not promise that you can get much out of it ..

With the molecules i´ve listed you can build fantastic mixes ... that´s all stuff that works pretty social !!

Pago

Thanks everyone =)

So, with my buy I got a couple right but missed the major 'nols. I ended up with what was in the OP and they arrived today:

Pregnenolone
Epiandrosterone
Androstadienol
alpha-THDOC
DHEAS

I'll think about A/B Androstenol, Androstadienone or others if I like what I have now.

I can handle diluting stuff pretty well I think. I made a 25% solution of the bulk neno with everclear, then used that to make a little atomizer which will give me 2µg/spray. This is what dbot suggested in the thread Alpha Dream Pregnenolone but I didn't decide what dose to start at, maybe 6µg?

I was using the specific gravity of everclear as 0.80 w/ a $50 milligram scale and each drop of Alpha's concentrate was more like 17.1µg versus the 20-25 suggested there. 175 drops was right on 2.4g, then I filled the last 9ml of a 12ml bottle with everclear, so it seemed correct.

I'm not opposed to owning commercial products like Glace or whatever, but I doubt I would buy them before getting every molecule I can. I'm just a DIY type of person and want to know what I am using. I randomly found you guys when I was shopping around for stuff for perfume, since I was going to start making that soon too. Like I mentioned, I have a little business going making the liquid for ecigs, so I am used to tracking strengths of solutions and I have hundreds of flavorings sitting around I didn't even get to try yet. If this stuff works anything like what I am reading, I'll probably end up getting everything I can.

Are there any threads about how long lasting each of these molecules are? I read about using silicone as a sort of skin coating and Glucam P-20 or some other stuff to increase duration. I see some are short lived and some maybe longer depending what base is used, but is about 4 hours average for something like pregnenolone?

I've got an idea to tailor a fragrance to fit with the duration of the pheromones... like the base notes of the scent would coat the skin and go with the longer lasting Pheromones, the mid notes the mid range, then have some of the top notes go with any of the short ones (PEA is one I think I read?).

Anyhow, I am getting over a cold but maybe I will try neno tonight with a shopping trip. I made my blend about 15% alcohol, 15% DPG and the rest isopropyl myristate (should act fairly similar to alcohol I think).

Last weekend I got out of town and saw some good friends. My wife dropped me with one while she went to a gig before meeting with others and this friend, at one point said, "Oh wow I am so happy", or something similar. I guess he just was, and I kind of was too, but this is something I would have confused with pheromones working because it was a bit unusual. I think we were both just happy to get to relax after working so hard and we were at some great BBQ place he knew.

It seems easy to confuse real hits with people just being people, but I am going to try to be objective in my reports. The one part of really struck a chord with me (V) because I am a fan of eating

Quote:V. Why are supplementary pheromones necessary?

A. Human pheromones play an important role in our interaction with others - they are important indicators which signal our state of health and fertility. Modern day life interferes with the natural process of maintaining a healthy level of pheromones on our skin - when we wash our bodies with soap, we scrub from our skin the pheromones which are produced by our body. Ironically, by washing ourselves to appear more attractive, we strip ourselves of a fundamental facet of what makes us attractive.

By applying synthetic human pheromones you will be able to replace your natural pheromone signature, and will further bolster it with powerful man-made pheromones which are considerably more powerful than natural human pheromones.

Unless you are very physically active, you do not sweat enough to maintain the amount of natural pheromones that evolution intended. Thus, applying supplemental pheromones to your skin becomes both necessary and logical.

So, were sort of hacking this because we are using stuff which isn't really human pheromones, but it makes sense that people will respond. I'd like to try to understand better how these things are even working, but I guess it will take some time.

Two things I am confused on:

- how this stuff is active at such small amount

- I see OD'ing mentioned a lot but almost nothing about why/how this happens and how to avoid it.
12-22-2011 3:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow

Share This Thread