Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pick Up and mones
XPX
Mind Persuader

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
386 thanks in 99 posts

Pick Up and mones
01-04-2012 8:53 AM

Hey Guys ,
I think it is time to write I post which I already wanted to do month ago!

I'm doing Pick Up since 2007 and many other NLP, hypnosis and personal development things and I can say I am pretty good at it, because I tend to be one of those people who starting with something and working over Years on it to become good in it! I think it is the truth to say that every real cool things in life will take hard work, at least for month to become good in it!

The same thing also with mones, I don't think that anybody who gets good results with his/her mones, just bought a bottle and sprayed it on! At least for me it was a journey with many discoveries I didn't expect when I started with mones! Now, after years I learned to play with my mones pretty good, but there were also evenings with bad mixes, where I just had destroyed those evenings complete with it!

I write this post because I am very often reading, the absolute most amazing hits by mones, pretty awesome results by mones...................but no or just some lays, sex, girls, or let me give it the word success with the female gender.

I had the same problem, I got amazing IOIs, girls were grabbing me, amazing stares but I closed much less girls than when I played the game without mones!

So what was the mistake, why did I/you/we get those great signs of attraction but no countable results?

For me I find an answer for this question and I hope I could help some others with some suggestions on it.

1. Find three mixes, for every situation one (social, status, sexual), those mixes should not only give you great results with others, those mixes should give you good results with others and a great feeling on yourself, just this mix is underlining a part of your personality!

2. If you found some mixes or let me call them baselines at this part of the way, you have to work with those mixes, at least so long you know exactly what they are doing! You get much better results if your mix isn't the best but works perfect with your game, then with a perfect mix and a game which is played in the wrong way! Wearing mones is like communicating something, it is absolute necessary to know the message!

3. You have two opportunities creating

- A game for your mix
- A mix for your game

Game-->success<--Mones

Playing with 100 different mixes doesn't leads to constant success!

Even a constant simple mix with only small attraction signs by others leads to good success if your game suits.

4. Better your mixes, don't work on total different mixes, make your simple mixes better, steer them, add new molecules, and make your mixes better! It is necessary that your mixes are constant, this is much more important than seldom blatant hits.

5. Research is necessary, with mones and also for the community but all that research has the goal to help you in your life, play with your constant workhorse mixes the game and on the other days try something new and observe the results! But harvest the fruits of your research, enjoy the results of your research in the past.

Gamestyles and mones

Mystery: Wingman 9+O, A314 other social status formulas
Badboy: Heavy none mixes, strong sexual
Mehow: Alpha Androstenol type, high energy, funny and much chit chat
Ross Jeffries: Deep, spiritual, bonding, Beta Androstenol, PEA, also IG

There are many more, this is just a summary which should show you how characters and mones suit together and I am pretty sure you understand how to make your own connections!

- Find your personality
- Find your game
- Find your mix
- Find your girl

This is the first part of this thread and I will add many other neccessary parts over the time and I also would like it to get some suggestions and experiences by other people to create here a thread or better a guide for success!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
01-04-2012 8:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Deja Vu, shadowknight, paradigmshift, Pagodeiro, Grasshopper, Pheroquirk, Pheroman, JohnnyHard, Cman888, L.Lawliet, kmacc45, whynd

XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
386 thanks in 99 posts

RE: Pick Up and mones
01-04-2012 8:57 AM

By the way some suggestions on great books and programms for self development

- No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert A. Glover

- Mind OS/Mature Masculine Power by Dr Paul Dobransky

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:

01-04-2012 8:57 AM
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
386 thanks in 99 posts

01-04-2012 9:36 AM

(01-04-2012 9:05 AM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Really wonderful post XPX.

I'm more into the mixes that suit my personality than the other way around. I find Androsterone as a base if fruitful for me, but it is still missing a few key components.

And I agree with working very hard in something for a month ( or 40 days for me, my religion says so and it's evident for me) until it becomes a second nature. From there you can improve upon it or add to it.

However I repeat, learning lots of things at once is not recommended unless they fall into the same category, there is only a slight difference and last but least, they don't contradict each other, otherwise the person would be more complicated ( personal experience).

Take care..

Thanks your absolute right! Some brain researchers found out, that it takes about three weeks to change behaviour!

I'm also not a fan doing many things in one step! It is a process which should be done step by step over time!

I also think personal development should not tend to create a new self, for me self development means to create the best self, yourself, your personality can be! In this case I also think mones should underline your personality and make the properties your personality already has more sympathic and more attracting!

For example quiet guys should not go to much on Alpha Androstenol in my opinion! It's a wrong and incongruent signal!

My toys:

My journal:

01-04-2012 9:36 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
hoessie
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

01-13-2012 3:55 AM

Nice post, I can relate to you 100% XPX, I started practising pick up 2 years ago. I was doing well until I found out about mones a year ago. My game got worse but was getting massive attraction without lays. Now I'm focusing on mixes that make me feel good, be social, good mood and a little attraction, and steering with molecules if necessary. Cheers.
01-13-2012 3:55 AM
Thanks given by XPX, Grasshopper
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 895
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 151 posts

01-14-2012 9:12 PM

100% right, great post XPX...!!!
01-14-2012 9:12 PM
Thanks given by XPX

XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
386 thanks in 99 posts

01-25-2012 3:10 PM

So here is the second part of "Pick Up and Mones" as promissed

The key reason why it is so important to know what signal your mix is sending is to have a look of the main parts of creating emotions while seduction!

You can break it down in three main parts

1. attraction (social competences, status, success, beauty.....)

2. comfort/rapport (trust, good feelings, emotional openess......)

3. sexual feelings (hornyness, arousal)

The key is to follow these three steps mainly in this order, it is not that strictly you can switch between attraction and rapport to build a them collateral!
It is meant to build the huge main emotions in this order!

It is much more important than working in this order to create all of these emotions and all in complete strength but nothing to much! This is something about calibration and experience!

And here is the problem if you don't have as much sucess when your making game with mones! Mones are already creating and signaling some of these emotions....

For example

attraction:
- Alpha Androstenol ( social guy, nice, much friends, talkative and communicative)
- Androsterone (status,alpha, dominant, provider and with that also a bit of trust)

comfort/rapport:
- Beta Androstenol (deep, emotional open, trust worthy)
- Androsterone (provider, safety)
- PEA (bonding, comfort,trust)

sexual feelings:
- Androstenone (sexual aggressive, dominant, animally, arrousing)
- PEA (arousing, hornyness, comforting, deep passion)

.........and many more molecules and mixes, this list should just show a bit of the system to think by yourself about that and find your own game, mix, style and .......women Mrgreen

They key problem is if there is a emotion already generated through the mones for example WM 9+O which is extremly attracting and status it is not necessary, it can be a big mistake to creating more of this emotion! Mones can never give you the whole spectrum of this emotions and that is the part where you need your game! But if you are making an attraction game and your mones have already done this job you have over attracted her and that is the thing! The same problem with other mixes mones and in comfort or sexual phase of the game.

The mones are helping us so much and they are doing a great job and doing so much good work for us in this case, we just hav eto find out what job they have done for us and only to create the missing emotions whith our game!

It is a balance, you need all of these emotions and in a balanced mixture, salt tastes good for french fries and makes them much better but to much destroyes the taste Victory

My toys:

My journal:

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2012 3:11 PM by XPX.)
01-25-2012 3:10 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, idontknow, Deja Vu, Pheroman, extraballislit, Grasshopper
idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3803
Thanks received:
2285 thanks in 676 posts

01-26-2012 3:37 AM

Very nicely explained, XPX! It's exactly my point of view. Also i would like to add that there are different types of girls. And they got different personalities. Some women need lots of comfort, while others need virtually no comfort at all. That's a factor as well. So your attraction/sexual 'mones + attraction/quick escalation-game might work wonders on some girls, but won't work at all on others. Also you may be wasting time/attraction on some girls with too much comfort game/'mones, when they want you to escalate.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 5:28 AM by idontknow.)
01-26-2012 3:37 AM
Thanks given by XPX
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
386 thanks in 99 posts

01-26-2012 2:41 PM

Thanks IDK, yes your absolutly right, calibration and congruenz are the most important things!

The thing is the picture of yourself is controllable, by yourself, if you know you are too alpha for example for some girls you can be much more friendly and inviting just as if you are talking to your shy, young cousine for example! And also if you see the girl is horny then just escalate and get her! The point about personal development, pick up and mones is to see them working together, and get a grip! This will take a while but it's allways necessary to work hard to get good. Most people are searching for a magic bullet in all those three but they are not! I have a master grade in NLP and NLP is a tool for self development and nothing to manipulate! All manipulation will turn back to you in a bad way if it is not done, with a good mindset for everypeople!

You can manipulate a girl to fuck with you, but not to share her life and love with you!

If there is any more interest, suggestions or question about this topic I would like to hear them and I think there are many other experienced users with good tipps about this topic!

My toys:

My journal:

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 2:43 PM by XPX.)
01-26-2012 2:41 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Grasshopper
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

01-26-2012 8:45 PM

(01-26-2012 2:41 PM)XPX Wrote:  Thanks IDK, yes your absolutly right, calibration and congruenz are the most important things!

Interesting. Congruence. Always hear about that. If you wear A314 it's best to act like Tony Soprano - so you will be more congruent- it will work better. I always thought though if you just didn't wear mones and acted like him....wouldn't the result be the same or similar enough to not worry about messing with putting all that goo on your gills at least.

But this comment below got me to think of it differently:

"The thing is the picture of yourself is controllable, by yourself, if you know you are too alpha for example for some girls you can be much more friendly and inviting just as if you are talking to your shy, young cousine for example! "

Consider this:
Go for a "dick mix" no-nonsense / business type app - like 4 drops of A314. People avoid you with a drop or two so this will really intimidate. Using Congruence in a different way - maybe a way you alluded to above ( or just my interpretation)....you could act over the top nice/sweetheart to people as a way of 'tacking" against the heavy intimidating phero profile those 4 drops of A314 you have going on.

Perhaps acting "beta" with such an alpha phero profile would make you appear as "alpha" but "he's really soooo nice/sensitive etc."

What are your thoughts on looking at congruence this way ?
01-26-2012 8:45 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3803
Thanks received:
2285 thanks in 676 posts

01-27-2012 2:20 AM

Try it, Funner!

From what i've seen being congruent with heavy alpha mixes seems to works really well. What i didn't try was being very social and nice wearing those blends.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
01-27-2012 2:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you pick one of the best mones for the following scenario dsouza 12 1,648 08-18-2013 6:44 AM
Last Post: leon333