Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Physically getting to the girl
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Physically getting to the girl
03-25-2017 12:19 PM

In the prime hours where I am seems like bars are either pretty empty or packed to the gills.

I was in a couple of clubby bars that were so packed it is hard to get from one spot to another. I have to physically push through people just to get from one area to another. If I stand there in place there are people pushing against me in all directions.

One place alone had at least 50 hot girls and maybe there were over 100. But physically getting to the girl would be a challenge. I would have to push through several people and when I finally reached the girl to open her there will be bodies pushing against me as I open her. There is a risk we could be pushed into each other too.

How do you guys approach in such places?
03-25-2017 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Physically getting to the girl
03-25-2017 12:27 PM

(03-25-2017 12:19 PM)metaltree Wrote:  How do you guys approach in such places?

I don't.

[Image: d6c8abd9b780ec93644d86b300d654d9.jpg]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-25-2017 12:27 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2017 12:36 PM

(03-25-2017 12:27 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I don't.

[Image: d6c8abd9b780ec93644d86b300d654d9.jpg]

This.

Not a good place for pickup. Go with the less crowded places; approach, and make conversation.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 12:36 PM by Arsenic.)
03-25-2017 12:36 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-25-2017 1:50 PM

I've been in those situations, and that's exactly what I do. Push, push, push, "Excuse me" with a light pat on the back. I get to her, say hi, start talking and before the first minute is over I've made some room for myself and her by bumping into guys, shoulder bumps with light scowls, and standing with my feet spread apart to take up more room. Don't be discouraged if you're not 6 feet tall with a big frame, the other guys are just as confused as you would be about who owns the territory around them if you hadn't received my advice.

That is my strategy, but I highly prefer bars that aren't packed to capacity and play music loud enough to hear but low enough to easily have a conversation. Irish pubs, gastropubs, neighborhood taverns, and even dive bars. I've had fun nights at clubby bars even when they're packed.

Regarding approach anxiety - she is being approached by multiple men in an evening and expects this. She'd be disappointed if she wasn't approached by men. On her side of perception, you're another guy that tried to sex her up and as long as you are aware that what you did by getting rejected was improving your approach confidence and how alpha you feel, while providing a self esteem boost to an insecure person who you could have been friends with had it not been for circumstances such as her drunk friends needing her, her period, being the designated driver, been having to take a shit for 20 minutes and not wanting to hold it in for another 45 minutes for a conversation with a man, or even being faithfully committed to another man, you are going to come out of the bar winning even without a broad hanging off your every word.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-25-2017 1:50 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-25-2017 2:22 PM

(03-25-2017 1:50 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I've been in those situations, and that's exactly what I do. Push, push, push, "Excuse me" with a light pat on the back. I get to her, say hi, start talking and before the first minute is over I've made some room for myself and her by bumping into guys, shoulder bumps with light scowls, and standing with my feet spread apart to take up more room. Don't be discouraged if you're not 6 feet tall with a big frame, the other guys are just as confused as you would be about who owns the territory around them if you hadn't received my advice.

Thanks for posting this. So looks like it can be done. Smile
03-25-2017 2:22 PM

Share This Thread