Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Physical effects of Pheromones: masculinity boost?
Pherosoup
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Physical effects of Pheromones: masculinity boost?
06-30-2010 7:15 AM

Hi everyone. There's been something in my head for the last two days. Is it possible that wearing pheromones like androstenone or androsterone for a long time produces physical changes in men, increasing the masculin physical traits?

My question is based in the idea (I think I read it on some scientific report, but note that I may have very well misunderstood it) that wearing Pheromones may progressively trigger the release of higher amounts of testosterone, and therfore induce physical changes like: increased metabolic rate leading to fat percentage reduction, better muscle tone (naturally, not gym-trained), slightly darker skin, more hair...

Is it possible that wearing male Pheromones for long periods could perhaps induce other changes like: increased general alertness, naturally adopting a more 'alpha' body language (without really being aware of it), etc?

What do the more experienced pheromone users, who have been using them for a long time, have to say? Are you more... 'macho'? Mrgreen

David.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2010 11:07 AM by Pherosoup.)
06-30-2010 7:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

RE: Physical effects of Pheromones: masculinity boost?
06-30-2010 9:57 AM

I certainly appear more confident today even without mones on - standing straighter, better body language, more eye contact - than I have been some years ago. And I do think this has quite a lot to do with my - almost daily - pheromone use. But it's hard to tell if the self-effects just transferred to my 'normal' behaviour, or if my testosterone level has changed from them.

I'm not even sure that pheromones do raise your level of testosterone. I've read that wearing copulins will raise your testosterone level, but not sure if that is only while you are exposed to them or if this has a more permanent influence.

And btw, even more hair? Eek I am already on the hairy side (not where they'd belong of course Sarcastic hand), with even more hair I could join a gorilla family in africa...
06-30-2010 9:57 AM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 60 posts

06-30-2010 9:59 AM

It's been alleged and I think one study has shown that exposure to copulins on a female can raise a guys testorone...temporarily.

Using pheromones can and I think does give you more confidence and that can lead to all sorst of changes both physically and in mannerisms and what not.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
06-30-2010 9:59 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
318 thanks in 232 posts

06-30-2010 11:20 AM

Yes, Renny is correct in that exposure to Copulins can raise a mans Testosterone levels by as much as 140%.

As to the use of Androstenone rasing your Testoserone levels, it's been theorized that the brain may sense the Anddrostenone and respond by increasing your Testosterone level in competition. But, I don't believe that there's even been a conclussivee study done.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]

In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
06-30-2010 11:20 AM
Pherosoup
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

06-30-2010 2:53 PM

Thanks for your replies. I'll post mine in about 5 years Mrgreen
06-30-2010 2:53 PM

Curly
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

06-30-2010 4:20 PM

[quote='mark-in-dallas' pid='12186' dateline='1277914832']
Yes, Renny is correct in that exposure to Copulins can raise a mans Testosterone levels by as much as 140%.

Hey Mark, I was thinking about getting some Dirty Primitive and i believe it has copulins in it. It can raise man's testosterone by that much will guys get agitated with me if i wear it?
06-30-2010 4:20 PM
abrillgreen
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-19-2010 12:50 AM

Pheromones act in two ways. The aboriginal is "signal pheromones" that could could cause others to become acquainted of your attendance and could could cause actual changes in behavior by activating assertive areas of the brain. The additional chic is "priming pheromones" which activate increases in GnRH assembly and which generally crave kissing or skin-to-skin contact.

07-19-2010 12:50 AM
tezza23
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 8 posts

07-19-2010 3:24 PM

I think the word "chic" should be "fashion" in the above post by abrillgreen. I think that Abrillgreen is not a native English speaker. Big Grin
07-19-2010 3:24 PM
terry0400-40
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 73 posts

07-20-2010 3:13 AM

I did test Tiger Juice spray for several days and i did feel unusually aroused at the time and ready to pounce upon any female who gave me half a look and many did, it must have been my swagger from the self effects as at times when out prowling i felt fresh confident and dangerous, even driving home i passed a native African looking woman walking beside the road and i felt like stopping the car and jumping on top of her.

For certain reasons other than what i have been discussing i did have to put a stop to my Tiger Juice spray testing, but i hope to be able to resume my TJ testing just as soon as i can, i think my last last TJ spray and oil order of three weeks ago must have got lost in the mail sigh

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
07-20-2010 3:13 AM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
172 thanks in 146 posts

07-21-2010 4:20 AM

Quote:My question is based in the idea (I think I read it on some scientific report, but note that I may have very well misunderstood it) that wearing Pheromones may progressively trigger the release of higher amounts of testosterone, and therfore induce physical changes like: increased metabolic rate leading to fat percentage reduction, better muscle tone (naturally, not gym-trained), slightly darker skin, more hair...

I would say no not physical traits. Pheromones may have a positive effect if your using other methods to improve or change your physical traits but just wearing them alone wont do this.

Quote:Is it possible that wearing male Pheromones for long periods could perhaps induce other changes like: increased general alertness, naturally adopting a more 'alpha' body language (without really being aware of it), etc?

Behavioral changes yes. Behavior is learned though and while pheromones do evoke certain feeling such as feeling more confident or Alpha, if you wear them enough eventually you learn the behavior.

Pheromones wont change your biology. Copulins are the only substance that effects your testosterone levels and that is a natural response men have when exposed to fertile women. Many other pheromones are sort of byproducts of testosterone. They are created from testosterone so your body will not make more testosterone just because of the presence of its byproduct.

Tisha
07-21-2010 4:20 AM

Share This Thread