Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Photo Galleries Available in Profile Pages
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

Photo Galleries Available in Profile Pages
01-05-2010 6:49 PM

Hey folks, awhile back someone asked about being able to have separate avatars and profile pictures, and while I thought that might have been a little difficult to do, we ended up going one better, which turned out to be even more difficult, but its finally finished!  :D

You can now create photo galleries, and the three most recent pictures will be displayed in your Profile!

To create your gallery, just go to your Profiles and click on the "Create Gallery" Link or picture. 

You can add/delete or edit photos in your galleries by clicking on the "View Gallery" link on your Profile page.

Other members can view your most recent pictures on your Profile page, or see all pictures in your gallery by following the link.

There are also "Rate Picture" and "Comment" features.

I'm guessing that some of you will love this feature, while others will never bother creating a gallery.  All we ask is for those of you that do like the galleries, please don't upload a ton of pictures and use it as an online storage system.  :eek:

We've got a dedicated serrver, but still bandwidth and disk space aren't unlimited.  ;)

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-05-2010 6:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Photo Galleries Available in Profile Pages
01-06-2010 10:19 AM

You just keep making this place better and better Mark. I know you'll "awe shucks" that and mention that it's great members and that we all play a part in making this place great. OK, but I want to say "thanks Mark" anyway!

The Androstenone Discussion
01-06-2010 10:19 AM
mark-in-dallas

01-06-2010 1:08 PM

(01-06-2010 10:19 AM)renny Wrote:  You just keep making this place better and better Mark. I know you'll "awe shucks" that and mention that it's great members and that we all play a part in making this place great. OK, but I want to say "thanks Mark" anyway!

And to rephrase what you said:

Everyone just keeps making this place better and better. "awe shucks" just gotta mention that it's all the great members and that we all play a part in making this place great. OK, but I want to say "thanks to everyone" anyway!

There, much better! :)

But hey, thanks Renny!

01-06-2010 1:08 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-09-2010 9:41 PM

Hmm, with galleries and friends this will almost be like a "Myspace" for MoanHeads! Maybe we should have a classified ad section too. I bet there would be some really interesting ads.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-09-2010 9:41 PM
mark-in-dallas

01-10-2010 8:51 PM

(01-09-2010 9:41 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  Maybe we should have a classified ad section too. I bet there would be some really interesting ads.

Thst's kind of what we intended the trading post to be used for, but there ain't been much activity down in that part of the forum.

01-10-2010 8:51 PM

Share This Thread