Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Phiero Night
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Phiero Night
03-23-2019 9:12 AM

I ordered this a while back and promised to review it, so here it is. Will be a fairly short review because it is a simple, but fairly effective mix, so here goes!

Initial Impression

This is a 10ML oil roll on bottle which I am a fan of. For the $20 or so seems like a good value and claims to have Androstenone, Androstadienone , and Androstenol(does not say is A and B). First thing I notice is that there is a glass roller ball which I love compared to the plastic one. I roll some on my the back of my hand and it goes on extremely smooth, as a matter of fact this is probably the smoothest and most consistent roller ball I have ever used! The product came out very even to.

The scent is a synthetic musk and smells exactly like the Chakra I tested, reminds me of a basic musk like Brute or Old Spice. The scent does throw pretty hard and far for an oil and I like how it smells.

Self effects and effects on wife

I put a 3 inch strip on back of each hand, then rub to both sides of my neck, so 6 inches total. Usually when I test a mix I asses the selfies and how it effects wife. For me I had a very slight confidence boost and I mean very slight, but it was there, I was also more talkative than normal. I can be prone to Androstadienone depression with high doses, and I am not getting that at all. No other selfies observed.

With Wife, she was giving more attention than normal. She kept looking into my eyes a lot more which I normally don`t get. She is very comfortable with this mix. This is working right away as far as these effects, but she SLOWLY is talking more and more as time goes by.

Effects on others

So far I like this mix with no Androstadienone depression and it seems balance enough to be a very safe general mix. We go out shopping like normal so my testing will be grocery store mainly. My interactions seem slightly more smooth with people men and women. With women of ALL ages I am getting more IOI`s and eye contact is the biggest thing. Nothing extreme, all the effects I am getting are more subtle, but they are there. This is hitting the younger women harder 30 and under.

With men I am getting more friendliness, but that is about it. I am not perceived as necessarily beta, but it does lack respect from men. No depression observed from other men.

Overall

I really like this mix and is a decent daily mone to wear the is very easy to use. Nice quality smooth glass ball roller ball which is a nice feature. Ultimately I have found 8-9 inches total to be the best balance. This is balanced enough where I have not found any OD at up to 14 inches. Balanced mix that you can`t mess up and would suggest for a daily mone. Effects are more subtle and not in your face. A value pack pheromone no doubt.

Now, this does lack the respect I personally look for in a daily mix, so some Androsterone, or even a drop or 2 of an alpha mix will go a very long way with this. Don`t expect over the top hits, as they will be more subtle and from women like more eye contact or younger women, as this is what it seems to work on the most. Now what I have found is using small amounts of A-Androsterone, you can steer this more toward the age group of women you prefer. I have all sprays, but 5MCG of A-Androsterone with this seem to hit women 35+ more than the younger crowd.

I was a big fan of Ammo from Androtics and always wanted an oil based version of it, and for me this is as close as it gets. Overall worth the money and good for very general use, just don`t expect anything over the top. This is an easy to use blend and if you have good game will work great. As far as the Androstenol, I did not detect any Beta-Androstenol, and if there is it is very low, but the A nol was clearly there. For an oil this thing is pretty diffusive. I got about 5 hours solid effects out of this, which for an oil is not long, but this thing does throw pretty hard for those 5 hours. The 5 hours are solid effects with lesser effect up to 7 hours. This is cheap enough thought to just add more when needed.

Very easy to steer with other mixes or single molecules in a direction you want.
03-23-2019 9:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: Phiero Night
07-23-2019 3:26 AM

Justintime469, thank You for Your review as always very detailed and professional.

I would add that PHIERO formula and product was made in Lacroy by their special inquiry.

(03-23-2019 9:12 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I ordered this a while back and promised to review it, so here it is. Will be a fairly short review because it is a simple, but fairly effective mix, so here goes!

Initial Impression

This is a 10ML oil roll on bottle which I am a fan of. For the $20 or so seems like a good value and claims to have Androstenone, Androstadienone , and Androstenol(does not say is A and B). First thing I notice is that there is a glass roller ball which I love compared to the plastic one. I roll some on my the back of my hand and it goes on extremely smooth, as a matter of fact this is probably the smoothest and most consistent roller ball I have ever used! The product came out very even to.

The scent is a synthetic musk and smells exactly like the Chakra I tested, reminds me of a basic musk like Brute or Old Spice. The scent does throw pretty hard and far for an oil and I like how it smells.

Self effects and effects on wife

I put a 3 inch strip on back of each hand, then rub to both sides of my neck, so 6 inches total. Usually when I test a mix I asses the selfies and how it effects wife. For me I had a very slight confidence boost and I mean very slight, but it was there, I was also more talkative than normal. I can be prone to Androstadienone depression with high doses, and I am not getting that at all. No other selfies observed.

With Wife, she was giving more attention than normal. She kept looking into my eyes a lot more which I normally don`t get. She is very comfortable with this mix. This is working right away as far as these effects, but she SLOWLY is talking more and more as time goes by.

Effects on others

So far I like this mix with no Androstadienone depression and it seems balance enough to be a very safe general mix. We go out shopping like normal so my testing will be grocery store mainly. My interactions seem slightly more smooth with people men and women. With women of ALL ages I am getting more IOI`s and eye contact is the biggest thing. Nothing extreme, all the effects I am getting are more subtle, but they are there. This is hitting the younger women harder 30 and under.

With men I am getting more friendliness, but that is about it. I am not perceived as necessarily beta, but it does lack respect from men. No depression observed from other men.

Overall

I really like this mix and is a decent daily mone to wear the is very easy to use. Nice quality smooth glass ball roller ball which is a nice feature. Ultimately I have found 8-9 inches total to be the best balance. This is balanced enough where I have not found any OD at up to 14 inches. Balanced mix that you can`t mess up and would suggest for a daily mone. Effects are more subtle and not in your face. A value pack pheromone no doubt.

Now, this does lack the respect I personally look for in a daily mix, so some Androsterone, or even a drop or 2 of an alpha mix will go a very long way with this. Don`t expect over the top hits, as they will be more subtle and from women like more eye contact or younger women, as this is what it seems to work on the most. Now what I have found is using small amounts of A-Androsterone, you can steer this more toward the age group of women you prefer. I have all sprays, but 5MCG of A-Androsterone with this seem to hit women 35+ more than the younger crowd.

I was a big fan of Ammo from Androtics and always wanted an oil based version of it, and for me this is as close as it gets. Overall worth the money and good for very general use, just don`t expect anything over the top. This is an easy to use blend and if you have good game will work great. As far as the Androstenol, I did not detect any Beta-Androstenol, and if there is it is very low, but the A nol was clearly there. For an oil this thing is pretty diffusive. I got about 5 hours solid effects out of this, which for an oil is not long, but this thing does throw pretty hard for those 5 hours. The 5 hours are solid effects with lesser effect up to 7 hours. This is cheap enough thought to just add more when needed.

Very easy to steer with other mixes or single molecules in a direction you want.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
07-23-2019 3:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread