Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones by Dr. Smell This
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 65 posts

Pheromones by Dr. Smell This
05-15-2012 12:21 AM

So I was looking through my stuff and found one of my old bottles of P h e r o s. It was still half full and started to settle so after a little shaking I opened it up and WOW a blast from the past.

Is there anyone out there that still remembers this cologne? I remember there was some controversy sorrounding Dr. Smell This (as was his name in the love scent forum), but that his cologne had a big fan base. I for one still really enojy it. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it takes me back and makes me smile when I smell it. I can't even remember if it worked for attracion, but I'm so happy I found my bottle!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 12:23 AM by misfit101.)
05-15-2012 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: Pheromones by Dr. Smell This
05-15-2012 5:23 AM

(05-15-2012 12:21 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  So I was looking through my stuff and found one of my old bottles of P h e r o s. It was still half full and started to settle so after a little shaking I opened it up and WOW a blast from the past.

Is there anyone out there that still remembers this cologne? I remember there was some controversy sorrounding Dr. Smell This (as was his name in the love scent forum), but that his cologne had a big fan base. I for one still really enojy it. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it takes me back and makes me smile when I smell it. I can't even remember if it worked for attracion, but I'm so happy I found my bottle!!!
Shit man i remember P h e r o s well this is certainly a legendary type of juice and was very popular among those connoisseur's of the best mens fragrances around at the time.

May i congratulate you for the safe keeping of this rare and valuable spruce juice, it is common knowledge that many other individuals besides your self are saving this rare brew for posterity and there are some who have stockpiled it.

I guess you have also had a desire to preserve your share of this rare juice if not knowingly then in all probability on a subconscious level as it has thus worked out well 4 U considering that their aint no more of this stuff for public sales . . . :declare:

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-15-2012 5:23 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1814
Thanks received:
4722 thanks in 1956 posts

05-15-2012 5:36 AM

I alsohave a bottle that is little under 1/2 full in my meicine cabinet and just took a look. The brown stuff in mine has also setled to the bottom and the iunside of the bottle is coated with what looks like liquid that has been trying to evaporate.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-15-2012 5:36 AM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
621 thanks in 231 posts

05-15-2012 6:34 AM

What on earth is this? Does it have pheromones in it?

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-15-2012 6:34 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1814
Thanks received:
4722 thanks in 1956 posts

05-15-2012 7:37 AM

It did not have pheromones. Instead it had a combination of many herbal and organic compounds that were said th have aphrodisiac and pheromonal qualities, if my memmory serrves me.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-15-2012 7:37 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

05-15-2012 7:43 AM

(05-15-2012 7:37 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  It did not have pheromones. Instead it had a combination of many herbal and organic compounds that were said th have aphrodisiac and pheromonal qualities, if my memmory serrves me.

Correct Mark,

many substances that were said to be analouge Pheromones ..

and Pheromones does have some Mone's kinda effects !!

Guy's think the scent is cool .. but many women do not like that Musky scent

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
05-15-2012 7:43 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 65 posts

05-20-2012 7:14 PM

I definitely know what you mean by musky lol, Pago. It is very, very musky, but at the same time, not too animallic or dirty. I also get a lot of wood from it and can definitely smell the Oudh. Oudh is a very distinct wood smell and one that many enjoy, but definitely can be a lot for others to handle. Well that depends of course on the type and quality of the Oudh, but I can tell that the cologne contains pretty decent quality. If I had to guess I'd say it has some Civet as well, or maybe some Castoreum besides the Musk. I can also pick up some kind of almondy smell and something like bitter orange. I heard it has over 100 ingredients so no I'm not surprised some notes are hard to pick up.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 7:15 PM by misfit101.)
05-20-2012 7:14 PM

Share This Thread