Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones quick review (AD & PXS)
obrobrio2000
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Sad Pheromones quick review (AD & PXS)
10-31-2017 6:12 PM

Weeks ago I received L2K V1, Taboo, SOB and XiST. I am almost 18 years old and I decided to try pheromones, even if every user in every thread said that they don't work well/at all on girls of my age (more and less). Infact, none of them did work. Even combined. I also tried every dosage (1 spray, 2 sprays, etc. but nothing). I was looking for something that would make my girlfriend go "beyond the limits" of what we call here in Italy a "figa di legno" (literally "wooden pussy", a girl who barricades her pussy with an invisible wall strong as wood, provoking you but never going further), but it seems to have no effect on her (and on every other girl). I mean, sex isn't the only thing, but I'm almost 18, if I don't do it now when will I do it? At this age you reach the peak of sexual arousement and hormones and you are always excited, I mean, I hope you understand me. I just hope pheromones do not expire, so I will be able to keep them unused for now and use them in a few years, when they would technically work. Sorry for bad english. Thank you for reading and eventually giving me any tip down here. And sorry if I appear a bit resigned, but I really am.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 6:16 PM by obrobrio2000.)
10-31-2017 6:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones quick review (AD & PXS)
10-31-2017 6:28 PM

Im not a senior poster but I have had young ladies 18 ish to mid 20s hit on me while wearing taboo. Try the taboo some more, especially around other young gals as sounds like you might have oneitis which is part of the problem. Maybe add some dienone or something with dienone in it. SOB and xist probably arent useful for your situation as SOB spells player and xist is romantic both of which might push her away... I.e. She doesnt want a player SOB but doesnt want too serious either(Xist) and i know nothing about l2k. You probably dont want to purchase anything else but swoon gives off fun vibe with ladies all ages. I defer to the more veteran members as to what may be better.
10-31-2017 6:28 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-31-2017 7:05 PM

(10-31-2017 6:28 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Im not a senior poster but I have had young ladies 18 ish to mid 20s hit on me while wearing taboo. Try the taboo some more, especially around other young gals as sounds like you might have oneitis which is part of the problem. Maybe add some dienone or something with dienone in it. SOB and xist probably arent useful for your situation as SOB spells player and xist is romantic both of which might push her away... I.e. She doesnt want a player SOB but doesnt want too serious either(Xist) and i know nothing about l2k. You probably dont want to purchase anything else but swoon gives off fun vibe with ladies all ages. I defer to the more veteran members as to what may be better.

I'd like to second LostDreams. The products u tried so far r somewhat sexual or intimate and at ur age, and with high olive oil diets in Italy (I know it cos even though I reside here Australia, I grew up in Italy Napoli Ponti Rossi) u may have a fairly high E-None natural pheromone signature already.

I've suggested this many times to the young mone users to go micro doses. Am a little busy now, other wise I could've explained what a micro dose is, but meanwhile do a search on Pherotruth to study what that means.

Considering ur age and ur natural mone signatur, what ur lady might like could be socials instead. But without testing them, no one can come to a conclusion and suggestions r just that. Suggestions. Smile

Hope that helps. Smile
10-31-2017 7:05 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2017 8:48 PM

I think a disinhibitor would work better than sexuals.
10-31-2017 8:48 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2017 8:54 PM

I hate being the guy saying to try other products (considering u bought 4 already), but for me taboo and l2k1 both did very little. Xist works to an extent but when used in combo, for me it was Goa, regular Androstadienone should also work. Maybe similar body chemistry? If they continue to show nothing do consider returning them for a refund or exchange, don't know how bad the shipping costs are for you.

But yes what was mentioned above, perhaps a dishinbitor would do the trick.
10-31-2017 8:54 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-01-2017 12:31 AM

Was curious what a disinhibitor was. Thanks to members above
For mention of socials and disinhibitors.

Took me awhile to find it even with the search engine. There are 2 threads. Search username eugenethedream to find first thread then 2nd thread is linked in Blackychans post on that thread. Sorry im no good at adding links.

From the threads, seems one constantly popped out for physical touching/boobing and its one that ive had same experience with(in combo with xist or evolve) that I now know what caused the touchy feely from gals and that is Cohesion, a nice social. Senior members Snoopy, Law and Shadow all rates it as touchy feely. GOA was also mentioned but I have had no luck with that solo(though other members love GOA solo) but just recently had waitress touchy with GOA combo of Captain and swoon. See swoon combo threads.

There were other mentioned for verbal disinhibit but seems cohesion was unanimous for physical touchy feely.

Goood luck.
11-01-2017 12:31 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-01-2017 5:13 AM

GOA and Xist combo can work very well (sexual + disinhibitor). Use small amounts, keep away from your own face.

But in all honesty (and I know you are not going to want to hear this), there could be a few reasons why her pussy is out of bounds; (A) she is "wired" that way, ie, she has no desire to have any form of sexual experiences but wants to have a boyfriend just to "fit in" with society, (B) she is just not sexually attracted to you, © she has had some sexual trauma, or (D), she will "come out" in a few years as a lesbian. Mones can't really resolve any of these issues.

I have encountered all of the above situations, and if there is one piece of advice which I wished someone had given me as an 18 year old, it would be YOUR TIME IS PRECIOUS, SO DON'T EVER WASTE IT ON GIRLS WHO ARE NOT 100% INTERESTED IN YOU. This interest must manifest itself in actions, not words.

Good luck!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-01-2017 5:13 AM
obrobrio2000
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-01-2017 9:42 AM

(11-01-2017 5:13 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  GOA and Xist combo can work very well (sexual + disinhibitor). Use small amounts, keep away from your own face.

But in all honesty (and I know you are not going to want to hear this), there could be a few reasons why her pussy is out of bounds; (A) she is "wired" that way, ie, she has no desire to have any form of sexual experiences but wants to have a boyfriend just to "fit in" with society, (B) she is just not sexually attracted to you, © she has had some sexual trauma, or (D), she will "come out" in a few years as a lesbian. Mones can't really resolve any of these issues.

I have encountered all of the above situations, and if there is one piece of advice which I wished someone had given me as an 18 year old, it would be YOUR TIME IS PRECIOUS, SO DON'T EVER WASTE IT ON GIRLS WHO ARE NOT 100% INTERESTED IN YOU. This interest must manifest itself in actions, not words.

Good luck!

We already had sex a lot of times months ago. We had an hidden place to do it because our parents were/are at home. That place was near our school and was discovered by others, making it exposed and dangerous to have sex there. So, from June, we don't have any place to do it. I don't have a car and at the home of both is impossible due to the presence of our parents.

So, I forgot to specify that I'm talking about "public" things (not sex obviosly, but at least something that can be easily hidden *iykwim*). Yesterday it was almost done, but she stopped because she wants to do it privately. The interest existed and still exists, and we would do it if we had the possibility, but I decided to try pheromones to try to break the barriers which are preventing her from doing it in public. And for public I mean at midnight, dark sky, at the park without anyone around (so obviously not under the lights of the sun and a thousand people walking around us). She is just shy and, yes, she had a sexual trauma (I don't want to enter the details but I'm talking about a family member abuse).
11-01-2017 9:42 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-01-2017 9:55 AM

This is not consistent with how you described the situation in your original post. And to claim that products "do not work" because you don't have anywhere suitable to shag your girlfriend is somewhat absurd.

Well, in this case, perhaps a hotel room would be a better investment than mones?Laugh1

On another note, if she has experienced a sexual trauma, do not use SOB or anything else which might make her feel intimidated. Small amounts of Xist should be OK. And you should consider getting some GOA or Bliss.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-01-2017 9:55 AM
obrobrio2000
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-01-2017 10:14 AM

(11-01-2017 9:55 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  This is not consistent with how you described the situation in your original post. And to claim that products "do not work" because you don't have anywhere suitable to shag your girlfriend is somewhat absurd.

Well, in this case, perhaps a hotel room would be a better investment than mones?Laugh1

On another note, if she has experienced a sexual trauma, do not use SOB or anything else which might make her feel intimidated. Small amounts of Xist should be OK. And you should consider getting some GOA or Bliss.

Yes I'm sorry, I was a bit resigned and I explained wrongly. So just XiSt, without Taboo?
11-01-2017 10:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New to pheromones quick question Kdash9 2 1,642 03-24-2013 4:58 PM
Last Post: wiserd